Aion Error E02018

14 minutes ago, 2s263FE5-DN said:

I am getting 2-4 mbps speed for my download.My internet is not giving me any trouble atm.Btw does that gdrive folder have the latest version of the full game?I mean can I just download them all and copy/paste and repair to play?Thank you very much btw for this help.^^

It's the full game as of May(?), lol. Just download, extract, and file repair, and it should work fine. I'll probably bring the files up to date again after Wednesday, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone can help me please? 

<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 164f0821100dab9a06de9b8556dc60dbceb08ba7
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat
Hash Value    : 654254a88487e789602dc7b53d0d34f5f9021fff

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] The file cannot be downloaded.
Please check the network settings (ISP authorisation, firewall, anti-virus programme etc.) and try again.
E02018
DNL_G17_52_192/d2a2dfba
Patch/Zip/l10n/ENG/Data/CutScene/movie/mv_LDF5_intro_1.bik.z0

1 hour ago, 5s222C27-DN said:

Someone can help me please? 

<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 164f0821100dab9a06de9b8556dc60dbceb08ba7
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat
Hash Value    : 654254a88487e789602dc7b53d0d34f5f9021fff

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] The file cannot be downloaded.
Please check the network settings (ISP authorisation, firewall, anti-virus programme etc.) and try again.
E02018
DNL_G17_52_192/d2a2dfba
Patch/Zip/l10n/ENG/Data/CutScene/movie/mv_LDF5_intro_1.bik.z0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Wk0tU1A1SmhIVlk/view?usp=drivesdk

Download.

Go to NCsoft/Aion folder. Rename L10N folder to L10N.old

Export downloaded file to NCsoft/Aion folder.

Open launcher and run file repair

If your internet is bad, you might get the error several times. Make sure you're on stable internet.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bangpae-DN said:

@Cheesecake-DN
Hey i keep getting this error 

"E02018
DP_G18_0_205/c2f5fd94
Zip/Levels/ab1/ab1.pak.z01:PI227:PL16777216"

Even tho i downloaded the Levels file and extracted it.

That's a more unusual file error. Normally it's just something like ab1/abi1.pak.z01 without anything else.

Where did you extract it to? Are you downloading on unstable internet?

I know this also might be a silly question, but are you downloading the NA client or the Gameforge client?

On 9/22/2018 at 4:01 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's a more unusual file error. Normally it's just something like ab1/abi1.pak.z01 without anything else.

Where did you extract it to? Are you downloading on unstable internet?

I know this also might be a silly question, but are you downloading the NA client or the Gameforge client?

i extracted it to Program Files (x86s)\NCSOFT\Aion, Like the files are there, i have no idea why its doing this
Also internet is pretty decent its stable. And im downloading NA version ncsoft.

1 minute ago, Bangpae-DN said:

i extracted it to Program Files (x86s)\NCSOFT\Aion, Like the files are there, i have no idea why its doing this
Also internet is pretty decent its stable. And im downloading NA version ncsoft.

Okay, this is my latest build of the Levels folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kXuVEPuLjKvttc2QNwRh2M7u7eQsfKZq

Rename any existing Levels folders to Levels.old and then extract the levels folder to the Aion directory.

Keep me posted! I wonder what's going on.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Okay, this is my latest build of the Levels folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kXuVEPuLjKvttc2QNwRh2M7u7eQsfKZq

Rename any existing Levels folders to Levels.old and then extract the levels folder to the Aion directory.

Keep me posted! I wonder what's going on.

Sorry for the late reply,
i tried that and still it didnt work.
i sent an email to support and they made me send them some files, and im still waiting for a reply.
Thank you for the help though :)

hey i tried to download this game again, but this time it's different problem, there is this notification everytime i tried to download it "aion cannot download file e02018 DP_G18_0_205/bfe9fd94Zip/objects/system/Skydome/Skydome_Textures.pak.zo1:PI1565:PL16777216". i need some guidance, can someone help me with this? thank you :D

If anyone finds this thread in the future, please read the first post.

I am no longer being tech support for this game. It's been fun, but I'm tired.

If you have any tech questions, feel free to make a thread in General Discussion. Hopefully there will be someone left who can help.

18 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If anyone finds this thread in the future, please read the first post.

I am no longer being tech support for this game. It's been fun, but I'm tired.

If you have any tech questions, feel free to make a thread in General Discussion. Hopefully there will be someone left who can help.

Thank you for everything you have done for the community over the years, Cake.

For anyone that hasn't been paying attention, you have been the single reason that many players have been able to resolve their issues with the Aion client. For years you privately hosted a download of the client since the official download kept getting borked and it would take them ages to fix it and put up a working version and you have always been here on the forums to answer tech related questions even when in game other players were treating you poorly.

Here's to you, Cakemonster!

tenor.gif

Archived