Weekly Server Maintenance - December 20, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 20, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 7:15 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Cave Returns will begin for one week.
  3. The Giving Grove event end. Use your nutrients before the trees wilt away!
  4. Frozen Magic event will begin. You can find full event details here.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
4korsgo2pt301.jpg wtcgcui44q401.jpg rf8b72ra6v401.jpg 

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness, Giving Grove was the worst event ever. Killed off the playerbase, didn't apologise for anything. Just rubbish effort from you. Though the player base will get revived with Frozen Magic. I opened 70 nutrient bundles on the Solemn tree and I got nothing good. Just disappointing that you lie straight to us and think its okay.

@Cyan as much as we love what you been doing so far, perhaps taking some player feedback on the recent event rewards might be ideal. alot of the stuff in there are outdated. I feel as if leaning to better chances of rng on rewards like tempering/omegas/Mythic greater supplements might better help to people recently  coming/back or starting a new. but we know you try as you can.

Just now, KnightZM-KT said:

@Cyan as much as we love what you been doing so far, perhaps taking some player feedback on the recent event rewards might be ideal. alot of the stuff in there are outdated. I feel as if leaning to better chances of rng on rewards like tempering/omegas/Mythic greater supplements might better help to people recently  coming/back or starting a new. but we know you try as you can.

What's outdated in the Snowball rewards? Everything looks pretty good. 

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Wafffet-DN said:

how about the kumuki's Ember shop? still nah for its last week?

The rotating Kumuki Cave is a totally separate event from the Kumuki's Daring Rescue. We will be bringing that back in the future, but currently the rotating Kumuki event (Kumuki's Cave Returns) will not have Ember. The rotation has also been pushed out a couple weeks. The final Kumuki's Cave Returns will end on January 10. 

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Jayda-KT said:

@Cyan We still not getting the solorius furniture pack? A lot of people have been asking about this and my friend even sent in a ticket asking and haven't gotten an answer.

Well there is a store update happening soon.. :o

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 20, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 7:15 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Cave Returns will begin for one week.
  3. The Giving Grove event end. Use your nutrients before the trees wilt away!
  4. Frozen Magic event will begin. You can find full event details here.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
4korsgo2pt301.jpg wtcgcui44q401.jpg rf8b72ra6v401.jpg 

Soft words avoid wrath, but grievous rewards stir up anger. I just can't believe you let the Giving Grove event remain unchanged with two hiccups for at least Katalam with no recompense.

4 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Heck why hasn't competition rankings been fixed, its almost the end of 2017 you need to address this.

Because NCWest isn't fixing that. Any issues are getting forwarded to Korea and then it's waiting game for them to fix that. There's nothing to address.

Also I genuinely have no damn idea what sort of compensation you expect. More nutrients to get crappy rewards? This is a filler event and majority of the playerbase doesn't like it, it's best to ignore it and let this event be the way it is. 

Archived