Weekly Server Maintenance - December 20, 2017

Cyan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
13 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Heck why hasn't competition rankings been fixed, its almost the end of 2017 you need to address this.

This bug has shown up in several regions and the development team has worked to track it down. We will be releasing information about the issue early next year.

@Cyan

is there a glitch with the snowballs?  On the website it states 30+ toons can get 2 snowballs from the shugo and 1 every 30 min, up to 6 snowballs... but it is not giving them every 30 min for any toons below 66.  If you click on the event (in the menu list) the box shows the snowball, but states its for 66+. 

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, SadisticNotes-DN said:

@Cyan

is there a glitch with the snowballs?  On the website it states 30+ toons can get 2 snowballs from the shugo and 1 every 30 min, up to 6 snowballs... but it is not giving them every 30 min for any toons below 66.  If you click on the event (in the menu list) the box shows the snowball, but states its for 66+. 

Apologizes for this mix up. For this event the Snowballs that are inserted are only for level 66+ and the website has been updated. We have added a survey though for all accounts that gives 10 Snowballs per week (Per account per server.)

5 minutes ago, Remica-DN said:

@Cyan can you tell us what the Warsinger and Skystrike gear is and what it looks like please? Also, is the April 5th maintenance a mistake in the Tempered Power II article?

I will add some screenshots of the skins for everyone soon, hang tight!

52 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Apologizes for this mix up. For this event the Snowballs that are inserted are only for level 66+ and the website has been updated. We have added a survey though for all accounts that gives 10 Snowballs per week (Per account per server.)

Ok, thank you for clearing that up! Much appreciated!! Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Is the survey only for under 66?  I log all my 66+ and non of them got the survey.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan

wait, what. why only 66+ ? so basically the rest of the player base that supports ncsoft is screwed and does not get to participate in the Christmas event. o i'm sorry we get 10  snowballs a week on 1 toon. why is that? am i to understand that the only players you give a hoot about is those above 66? srsly fix this pls.. you need make it 30+ to include almost all the player base not just the upper half. 

15 minutes ago, Rhainstorm-DN said:

@Cyan

wait, what. why only 66+ ? so basically the rest of the player base that supports ncsoft is screwed and does not get to participate in the Christmas event. o i'm sorry we get 10  snowballs a week on 1 toon. why is that? am i to understand that the only players you give a hoot about is those above 66? srsly fix this pls.. you need make it 30+ to include almost all the player base not just the upper half. 

You had long enough to level to 66+.  A lot of people don't go 8 characters in an account. They now roll 8 accounts with one character so this survey thing is actually a buff. Speaking of which when are we getting the survey.

The level 30 to 65 can't afk for 3 hours for 6 more snowballs, but they can get the daily two for free from the quest. Plus, only accounts with a non-arch-daeva get the 10 snowball survey. That hardly sounds like an event that leaves anyone out.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

The level 30 to 65 can't afk for 3 hours for 6 more snowballs, but they can get the daily two for free from the quest. Plus, only accounts with a non-arch-daeva get the 10 snowball survey. That hardly sounds like an event that leaves anyone out.

@Aly-DN.  Hmmm well lets see, 2 a day plus 10 a week (one character only). is a whopping 24 a week. wow as compared to 8 minimum a day plus instances increasing the amount, equaling a min a week of 56+ per character 66+. so yeah its very much alienating everyone under 66.

@1s34217C-KT. glad you can dictate how i play my game and feel i have had plenty of time... first off leveling used to be a hell of alot harder and xp was not as generous as it is now. 2nd i just came back after ummm 2 years or so(left shortly after ncsoft catered to the carebears and destroyed the original game design). so no i have not had time to level. fyi, i have 1 account. aion used to be a lot harder, so leveling toons on one account was enough for most, we didn't find ways to exploit the system and be greedy... lastly sorry i get bored grinding the same toon, i like to play around on a few different ones depending on what i feel like doing that day, and crafting(which has been obliterated btw, but i still like to do it)

@Cheesecake-DN   get bent,  i have  1-65, 3- 40+, 2- 15ish toons.  but i guess, you gotta assume everyone does that crap because you do right??

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4624863

you are assuming i am mad. not mad at all. was just leaving a post to cyan. then responded to a few that have a bad case of assumption, and smart @ssery. You can believe I am all you like if it makes you feel better. There was nothing i said that was remotely close to being mad. 

Archived