NEXT AION 2018.1.17

Neleth-KT

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new logo looks amazing. Drastic change to gold, after years of blue. :P

Also, this is just heavy theorising, but 6.0 may finally be that patch in which we get the third tier transformation into... Empyrean Lord? It seemed like they were testing it on the previous "RPG GM Teaser".

And that music, and that zone at the end. 06.gif

Google Translate is being hilarious:

Back to the time of fun

Back to the age

(back to) Zest for field work(???????)

Back to of balance (skill)

Back to items of the value of

Back to your Aion to

*new shinyass logo*

<something about destruction; phone can't translate it>

<something about fun>

<heaven only knows what is supposed to be here>

Properly roll the balance of skills of classes

<species>

<something about transformations>

<something about access>

<phone could not even>

Aion Refly, lol.

I am just going to wing it do not know korean but gonna guess what they are saying.

0:00 - 0:28) Is Aion now the story and updates have ended for the Aion we currently play it will not go any further.

0:28  - Ending) New Aion is them promoting there new server that will be coming out on the 17th. It will take off where the server have left off i would assume.

The invitation video was a sign up video from the 20th of December to the 17th of January to obtain free items for pre-registering. This means current Aion in KR will be f2p while the New Aion will be a new model similar to what they have now.

8 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I am just going to wing it do not know korean but gonna guess what they are saying.

0:00 - 0:28) Is Aion now the story and updates have ended for the Aion we currently play it will not go any further.

0:28  - Ending) New Aion is them promoting there new server that will be coming out on the 17th. It will take off where the server have left off i would assume.

The invitation video was a sign up video from the 20th of December to the 17th of January to obtain free items for pre-registering. This means current Aion in KR will be f2p while the New Aion will be a new model similar to what they have now.

don't think so.

They're just launching a new server because of the f2p model.
Its a regular new expansion, but with heavy content including ANOTHER class rebalance

i just can't wait

starting from 0:30

1) Removing Archedaeva.

2) New map that shares both Elyos and Asmos.

3) New items.

4) Balancing skills and adding new skills.

5) New instance that everyone is enemy regardless of faction.

6) New transformation skills based on the faction.

7) Free to play.

Archived