NEXT AION 2018.1.17

Neleth-KT

They post an update about the upcoming item change.

1) They reduce 6 ranks of level (ex. mythic, eternal, etc) to 3 ranks (ancient, legendary, ultimate)

2) You get new PVE items in the pve instance only, and new PVP items in the PVP instance and siege activity.

2-1) You can upgrade better PVP items by PVP activity on the new map.

3) You can not add idian, augment, godstone anymore.

4) Manastone socket slot changes from 6 slot to 3 slot.

5) Added 2 new enchantment item that use to enchant gear, PVE stat and PVP stat.

6) You can not use Omega Enchantment Stones and Tempering Solution anymore. (can trade for new enchantment item)

7) Max enchantment level is +15. You can not enchant anymore after +15.

You can still use items that you were using before patch such as +20 weapon.

They are also doing event that they reward players who have Essence Core between +5 and +10.

Sources)

http://aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=342

http://aion.plaync.com/promo/aion/171222_alchemist

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL goodbye primary manastones it seems they going to back to composite :)

However since omega and tempering solution gone this means plume gone ? bracelet gone ? essence core gone too ? O.o
If essence core gone ? the whole cp system gone too ? O.o

I'm very pleased with this update news :)

11 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Expect the level 80 AP and enhanced Harvester gears to be obsoleted very quickly once Refly launches. They say that the existing gear will have low effectiveness in the new content.

Makes me somewhat glad I haven't been taking any of the content seriously since 5.0, but this revamp is really a slap in the face of their most dedicated players...

7 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Judging by their previous attempts at re-balancing clothies, Hell would freeze over before SWs were nerfed :P

In all seriousness though, they admitted fault with 5.0, so there is hope...

7 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

I actually feel it will be really likely to happen. For instance, pre 3.0 mobs heavily favoured magical classes, than MS and other stuff was introduced. They had a hard-on for Gunners, then 4.8 happened. Their hard-on moved on to SWs and 2.x content. 2. content is now fully left behind. Now, its logically the SW's turn to be the next Gunner. :P

People's memories are so selective. Before magic suppression sets were ever heard of, clerics could roll around in MR sets that had no cap. Godstones benefit physical classes a lot more that magical classes (with the exception of the recently introduced ATs and gunners, who definitely benefit from them).

Everyone wants to swing the nerf bat at some class, we certainly needs some adjustments, it's way overdue.   No class is useless at the moment but there are a few that could use some buffs for quality of life reasons.

Me and my friend have a plan to quit until 6.0 right now,if leveling to 75 become a stupidly easy then why we work now ? we should just wait for 6.0 and come back

Event ? tempering solution and omega useless ? primary manastone useless ? harvester gears useless ? what's the point to farm them ? :/

6.0 just nailed the coffin on 5.8 >_>

Reading all this since yesterday and I'm a bit surprised but also hyped... lol There were rumors that they would remove Archdaeva or at least rewrap the whole thing into a "new" Archdaeva, but there are more changed (going back to old content) than expected. Guess we can just wait and follow up with the infos. I do agree on one point so far though that this is a slap in the face for those who were actively playing starting the 5.0 patch with all the new content and now they'll get rid of it... *smh* Curious to see how they will do this though. 

4 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I'm curious about luna system more,maybe it will give no exp in instances anymore and giving items only.

That's what I'm wondering too is what they will do with Luna. I also hope for the love of all that is holy to raise the essencetapping and aethertapping cap finally.

7 hours ago, chotan-KT said:

They post an update about the upcoming item change.

1) They reduce 6 ranks of level (ex. mythic, eternal, etc) to 3 ranks (ancient, legendary, ultimate)

2) You get new PVE items in the pve instance only, and new PVP items in the PVP instance and siege activity.

2-1) You can upgrade better PVP items by PVP activity on the new map.

3) You can not add idian, augment, godstone anymore.

4) Manastone socket slot changes from 6 slot to 3 slot.

5) Added 2 new enchantment item that use to enchant gear, PVE stat and PVP stat.

6) You can not use Omega Enchantment Stones and Tempering Solution anymore. (can trade for new enchantment item)

7) Max enchantment level is +15. You can not enchant anymore after +15.

You can still use items that you were using before patch such as +20 weapon.

They are also doing event that they reward players who have Essence Core between +5 and +10.

Sources)

http://aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=342

http://aion.plaync.com/promo/aion/171222_alchemist

So Essence Cores are going to be removed too?

Is the compensation worth it? Because people spent billion+ kinah in these items

Can't wait for class rebalance

4 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

So Essence Cores are going to be removed too?

Is the compensation worth it? Because people spent billion+ kinah in these items

Can't wait for class rebalance

Since they are removing Archedaeva system, the CP / Essence Core system will be changed.

I do not know they are completely removing the CP and Essence Core but they said you get the item called "Bullion" based on the Essence Core lvl.

The item "Bullion" is new money system, it can be used to buy high value items that you will be using after 6.0 update.

They also said you can change your Kinah to "Bullion" after patch hits.

I look forward for the class rebalance as well. :D

We will have to wait for the next article for that information. But I still believe they shouldn't remove it. It was a nice touch to have for PvE (at least two of them).

They allowed me to easily solo stuff that I cannot get people for, and during bosses, they are for some groups, especially for the burn down time. It was also nice, as a Chanter, going into an instance, transforming and out-DPSing everyone else. Made me feel good.

The only thing they should do is disabling it in battlegrounds. (Though it was fun how I once won OW alone against 3 others)

17 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

People's memories are so selective. Before magic suppression sets were ever heard of, clerics could roll around in MR sets that had no cap. Godstones benefit physical classes a lot more that magical classes (with the exception of the recently introduced ATs and gunners, who definitely benefit from them).

Everyone wants to swing the nerf bat at some class, we certainly needs some adjustments, it's way overdue.   No class is useless at the moment but there are a few that could use some buffs for quality of life reasons.

....... lol what?

Evasion, block, parry, resist all had caps ever since day 1 release...

29 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

....... lol what?

Evasion, block, parry, resist all had caps ever since day 1 release...

Actually, 90%- and I was referring only to MR) -, my bad- close enough, and the cap or nerf was only introduced in patch 4.7 (50%)   i.e.  the chance to resist.

(in actuality, 90 % was bad enough)

5 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

When they mention removal of archdaeva, do you think the level 75-99 elemental transformations will be removed?

And no compensation for Essence Cores +4 or below? I have a bunch of +3 Essence Cores equipped on my characters...

I hope they do, they aren't needed,  they certainly throw any class balance off, and didn't add anything at all to  PVE or PVP. If they want to keep them, let them introduce them for a specific PVE instance, like they did for Taloc's Hallow, otherwise get rid of it.

Archived