NEXT AION 2018.1.17

Neleth-KT

5 hours ago, chotan-KT said:

starting from 0:30

1) Removing Archedaeva.

2) New map that shares both Elyos and Asmos.

3) New items.

4) Balancing skills and adding new skills.

5) New instance that everyone is enemy regardless of faction.

6) New transformation skills based on the faction.

7) Free to play.

I got some questions regarding this

-If we remove Archdaeva this means we will remove archdaeva skills ? essence core ? all tradable items ? more stigma slots for new skills ? every skill going to back to level on itself as old style when you level ? What about aetherforge are they going to destroy them too ?
-New map that share both Elyos and Asmos this is very much bringing Sarpan 6.0 will bring a new level cap so new map will be a leveling map,according QA what players want few months ago they want to play without invading enemies so I'm sure safe zone will be there.
-New items I bet it's all going to untradable
-Balancing skills and adding new skills I'm sure each class going to get 2-3 skills it may be old arch daeva skills and come in stigma forms or completely new skills.
-New instance where everyone is enemy no idea and kinda no point since it's same as chaos arena.
-New xform I hope cool down is really long and not usable in leveling maps
-Free to play they may follow gameforge model.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, oh my! I'm soooo hyped now after seeing those trailers. Especially the end hit me! Looks like a new map to me, somehow... Reminds me a bit of Beluslan with all snow, can't tell much about the big castle though. Also seems like NCSoft is trying to rebrand Aion with a new logo, very cool! <3

@Neleth-KT

They didn't tell any more detail about the patch other than what I mention and a new upcoming server, but they said they will keep providing more details.

They said they are deleting Archedaeva system and bring back max-level game content like we had before 5.0 patch. (easy max level)

New map similiar to Katalam, Danaria, Sarpan or Tiamaranta will be added. They said they are aiming for active pvp on this map.

50 minutes ago, chotan-KT said:

@Neleth-KT

They didn't tell any more detail about the patch other than what I mention and a new upcoming server, but they said they will keep providing more details.

They said they are deleting Archedaeva system and bring back max-level game content like we had before 5.0 patch. (easy max level)

New map similiar to Katalam, Danaria, Sarpan or Tiamaranta will be added. They said they are aiming for active pvp on this map.

I see thank you for information hope u will translate when they giving more details to us :)

There're requests to Gameforge in EU to skipping 5.8 entirely and start working on 6.0 now.

Which kinda make sense since they going to kaboom all archdaeva related stuff in 6.0
But you know they can't work on 6.0 patches right now as well as the patch ain't finalized and release in Korea.

I kinda agree with them we should release 6.0 as soon as possible and save Aion.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

We dont' know for sure archdaeva is getting removed but we'll just wait and see.

Actually we do know because it was the first thing they announced in the video at the 33 second mark. Here's a video with subs

Really love the music. I keep replaying it just for the music. Speaking of, the official teaser site has a piano version of the Tower of Eternity. Here's a direct link to the mp3: http://vodfile.ncsoft.co.kr/ncvod/plaync/Aion/The_Tower_Of_Eternity_Piano_Audio.mp3

16 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

B-but.... But.... I finally got enough CP for my archdaeva shield...

axx0_f-maxage-0.gif

they will probably keep (most of) them as normal skillbooks.

We don't know yet, we have to wait and see. But I don't like the idea of losing Protection Ward. This is one of the more important skills NCsoft gave to chanters in years tbh

5 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

they will probably keep (most of) them as normal skillbooks.

Seems like it, especially since they're doing major skill re-balancing.

I could be wrong, but I think the only people who lose out from the removal of the Archdaeva system are the people who invested heavily into Essence Cores (unless they're reworked to keep them relevant). Everything else can be transitioned easily.

I actually feel it will be really likely to happen. For instance, pre 3.0 mobs heavily favoured magical classes, than MS and other stuff was introduced. They had a hard-on for Gunners, then 4.8 happened. Their hard-on moved on to SWs and 2.x content. 2. content is now fully left behind. Now, its logically the SW's turn to be the next Gunner. :P

1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

I could be wrong, but I think the only people who lose out from the removal of the Archdaeva system are the people who invested heavily into Essence Cores (unless they're reworked to keep them relevant). Everything else can be transitioned easily.

That's exactly what I was thinking, having a lot of essence core points makes a lot of difference at the momento of doing  pvp, a lot of people are going to be really angry if NC removes them from the game.

23 hours ago, Xion-KT said:

Actually we do know because it was the first thing they announced in the video at the 33 second mark. Here's a video with subs

The subtitles aren't showing for me :S

NC can remove the Arch Daeva idea without killing the Essence Point system. Basically every MMO out there now a days has some form of point allocation system in place. Just revert the horrible exp scaling and maybe change (or remove?) the E-form crap?

58 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

@Raefu-DN

Manastones is a form of point allocation system ;)

A terrible one that has been for the most part, nothing but a money sink for the game. It's more of a gear enhancement system. 

It would be nice to see them expand on the skill enhancement side of Essence. Let us customize skills rather than just strengthen them. Such as giving multiple versions of the same Arch skill to allow differing play styles or something.

We don't know exactly what is removed or not. Primary manastones on non archdaeva gear would be op. what happens to essence cores? would equipment not explode when you fail? because i have so many shiny and normal enchantment stones i bought for cheap.

It could be like when they added black enchantment stones and turns all white gold blue purple stones into useless ones :P
Primary manastones is just a combination of 2/3 stats,they could simply add such as like mb+27/crit spell+7 manastones instead.
Essence core could simply resell into kinah or AP to NPC.

Believe me they didn't say remove archdaeva just remove status they going to remove most of the features if not all of archdaeva.

But don't worry we got 6 months to prepare for this just keep stay tuned with the news ;)

Archived