NEXT AION 2018.1.17

Neleth-KT

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We already have that Wejabobo or whatever his name is who "guides" us on the campaign quests that take us through the Tower of Eternity stuff. Aion may be planning to develop him further (or something like him).

Ye, maybe they will work on this one and build on it. BDO has quite a few features which are very nice, so using this as a red thread is not such a bad idea, imo.

Also they should really work on their graphic engine... It's so outdated compared to the newer games, but I guess step by step. <3

The more and more i think about 6.0 the more and more i think its still NCwest. It is so hard to get past that fact that it is NCwest that does things for NA.

How are they going to stop the cheating players who watch the best stuff to do in KR then they just do it using programs to get maximum benefits solo from it. How are they going to stop all the cheaters how are they going to you know make the game fun again. Content can only do so much for that.

How is 

Enhanced God's Feathers / 
Specialized Improved God's Feathers5 to 6 angle+10 Ancient Deva Feather 

7 angle+15 Ancient Deva Feather 

8 angle+10 Legend of Deva Feather 

9 angle+15 Legendary Deva Feather 

10 angles or more+15 legend / ultimate feather feather 

Joshin's bracelet / 
Specialized bracelet5 to 6 angle+10 Ancient Devastator Bracelet 

7 angle+15 Ancient Devastation Bracelet 

8 angle+10 Legendary Deva Thousand Bracelet 

9 angle+15 Legendary Deva Thousand Bracelet 

10 angles or more+15 Legend / Ultimate Devastator Bracelet

not interesting at all....? Now we know what could replace plumes and bracelets.......

One thing I’m hopeful for is that NCWest actually gets more staff to handle the hackers and other issues in the game. It’s just so unappealing to play now because of that. 6.0 will attract a lot of new and returning players, call it a new start if you want, but if those issues aren’t handled from the start, no one will want to play it no matter how new and different the game becomes. 

I just want to commend this comment.

Did anybody ready the full text??

On 12/23/2017 at 0:34 PM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

And Since 6.0 marks the end of a subscription-based Korean grindfest (for Korea), expect the cash shop to be much more Gacha-centric than before, which NCWest and Gameforge most likely have to follow...

Examples of current gachas in NA 5.6:

• Luna dice (Permanent)
  • Upgrade Arcade (event)
  • Shugo Sweep (event)
  • All event bundles
  • Minion contracts
  • Stigma bundles

Expect the something similar to below to happen: (FFBE)

(REMOVRD THE EXCERPT its soooo long)

Its a really good point why one should not spend TOO much. :)

Happy Holidays ??

On 12/29/2017 at 0:41 PM, Ele-DN said:

I know but this is something new that was under speculation when they mentioned tempering solutions being removed. Now we know there will be new plumes and bracelets with the same grade type and enchantment as armor and weaps.

So I assume this means that the current version of the plume will be disregarded entirely after the update? In other words, there seems to be little point in tempering anything as we will be getting newer versions with likely much better stats. For once I am not ashamed to have noob-level equipment. lol

On 12/7/2017 at 11:12 PM, Neleth-KT said:

Yes we hate 5.0 lol :D

6.0 in 2 weeks :P

http://aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=339

Looking back at this "teaser", this invitation was actually for a closed beta of Refly that is currently running.

According to Vashiro, people had to fill in an application and be selected among the applicants in order to access the ReFly CBT. And He believes that the testers are bound by an NDA that is effective until 17 Jan.

11 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Looking back at this "teaser", this invitation was actually for a closed beta of Refly that is currently running.

According to Vashiro, people had to fill in an application and be selected among the applicants in order to access the ReFly CBT. And He believes that the testers are bound by an NDA that is effective until 17 Jan.

I see if what Vashiro said is true then all informations we got now so far could be change until final day 17 Jan ?
They really working with players this time.I hope it turns out good :)

8 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I see if what Vashiro said is true then all informations we got now so far could be change until final day 17 Jan ?
They really working with players this time.I hope it turns out good :)

Actually it’s not just “this time”, NCKorea is known to have had a test server for a very long time, and each new patch they usually test it on that test server before launching it on their live servers. It’s instant level 75 and you get some gear too. I think I’ve seen someone post videos about 5.8 test server on YouTube from Korea, though their ping was around 600-800 lel.

1. Daevanion Skills
Roman skill appearance:

You will now have the ability to convert existing skills into powerful ones with additional effects.
Prove your strength with a set of powerful of Daevanion Skills!

New transformation system that allows you to experience different appearances and powerful abilities.
Surpass the limits of a Daeva and take on a new challenge!

It seems archdaeva skills still there but will existed as daevanion skills

Archived