Not recieving event snowballs

zikira-KT

I was logged in on my songweaver doing kumuki,i checked event timer said 1 minute till next snowball,time turned over didnt recieve item left kumuki waited,still no snowball.The timer had reset to 29minutes.My otther character also logged in for 30minute's hasnt recieved either.Also the event hasnt seem to of reset from yesterday,i thought we got 6 bonus balls per day yet mine say 3/4 and other amounts like it hasnt reset.

Just not sure what's going on and why my characters arent recieveing event items.

5 minutes ago, zikira-KT said:

I was logged in on my songweaver doing kumuki,i checked event timer said 1 minute till next snowball,time turned over didnt recieve item left kumuki waited,still no snowball.The timer had reset to 29minutes.My otther character also logged in for 30minute's hasnt recieved either.Also the event hasnt seem to of reset from yesterday,i thought we got 6 bonus balls per day yet mine say 3/4 and other amounts like it hasnt reset.

Just not sure what's going on and why my characters arent recieveing event items.

only characters 66 or higher get the timed snowballs.  are your characers 66 or higher?

Archived