Cyan is there any plan preparation for Aion 6.0 ?

Neleth-KT

@Cyan I know this is early talk about Aion 6.0 but there're some discussions on EU side about bringing translation on 6.0 as soon as possible including perma exp buff until 6.0.

Because 6.0 will make 5.x contents obsolete including level at archdaeva period becoming very easy,tempering and omega become useless.
How quick you guys can work on 6.0 and delivery ? Any plan to keep players playing 5.8 while waiting 6.0 ? Thank you for sharing us information :)

45 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

It will take some time... People need to be a bit patient. We are still waiting for 5.8 and just got a sneak peak for it. I'd say we might get 6.0 late summer or even fall 2018, so till then, hold tight and wait for 5.8. :P

Yes, but WoW classic is set for the same time. NC are going to have to play their cards perfectly to snatch my nostalgia goggles off me.

54 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

Yes, but WoW classic is set for the same time. NC are going to have to play their cards perfectly to snatch my nostalgia goggles off me.

Tbh I dunno how NCSoft will catch on all of 6.0 changes, which seem quite huge to me but we are still missing infos on the KR 6.0 content which is getting released piece by piece. Very curious to see the actual launch and feedback from the KR community on how they will receive it since we'll get the same thing (more or less) eventually. It does sound very interesting... >o< 

Archived