Aion 6.0 - Truth or lie?

Ksara-DN

OK. If this is true. It would be incredible. The NCS Usa could skip version 5.8 and go straight to 6.0

Aion 6.0 - Refly [New Info] 
Truth or lie? The same will happen in NCS USA?

• Full removal of the Archdaeva system. (CPs, Color Essence, Transformations, etc.)
• Removal of Godstones
• Removal of Idians
• Removal of Omegas and Tempering Solutions
• Removal of Amplification (Gear above +15)
• Rebalance of classes, including adding new skills and relevant modifications to existing skills

• New currency: Gold Ingot

- Essence Colors, Kinah, Prime lv.80 sets and purified Harvester will be some of the items eligible to be redeemed for 'Gold'
- We do not yet know if the new currency will replace Kinah permanently, but you can trade kinah for Gold when 6.0 is released

• Revamp of the equipment system:

- Gear will not break after a fail
- Gear will be untradeable again
- The enchantment form will change once again
- Max. Gear level will be 15
- The Max. Level of accessories will be 15
- Reduction of Manastones slots from 6 to 3
- Grid removal: Normal, Superior, Fabled, Eternal and Mythic
- New grids: Ancient, Legendary, Ultimate
Now the only way to achieve advanced stages of gear is to purify. (Just as it worked in Blade and Soul)
- New specific spells: Stone for PVP set and stone for PVE set

• PVP items will be (finally) only purchased in PVP, Sieges and Quests instances involving PVP
• PVE items will be purchased by PVE instances

Sources:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aiononlinebr/

https://scontent.fplu9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25592110_1685483181517838_5993691146605475280_n.jpg?oh=7a16e569710753d84492e79b4bf4faa3&oe=5ABED26E

http://aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=342&page

Not sure if you are trolling or being serious when you suggest to "skip 5.8"...

But anyway, the complete removal of the Archdaeva system is not confirmed, so far we only know Essence Cores will be no more. For that, we will have to wait until their next article (which should be in the next days actually) which talks about levelling and character growth.

32 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Not sure if you are trolling or being serious when you suggest to "skip 5.8"...

But anyway, the complete removal of the Archdaeva system is not confirmed, so far we only know Essence Cores will be no more. For that, we will have to wait until their next article (which should be in the next days actually) which talks about levelling and character growth.

I think nobody is for 5.8. For lack of better words he/she said "skip" but probably meant immediately release 6.0 as soon as possible after 5.8 is released so we don't have to suffer the 6 months of uselessness.

Would you rather six more months of 5.6 then?? Korea's a while out from having a polished 6.0 patch, so, no matter what, you're going to be waiting. Would you rather have some new things to play with while waiting and watching? There's still a game to play while we wait...for those who aren't ditching/taking a break from Aion anyway.

This isn't the only thread with lamentations to skip 5.8, nor the only person to say it whether they English good or not.

Point stands. Even optimistically, we're months out from a workable 6.0. Initial patches always get a few weeks of fixing/adjustment/additional patches before they're pushed to other regions. The game is still here. I want some new sheet to work on in the interim, even if I'm not going to bother to drop real money and lots of time into it. Scarcely the first time a game/patch has invalidated my prior efforts.

19 minutes ago, 1s36DEAD-KT said:

quitting once 6.0 comes out if its true , tons of hours of hard work in farming and socketing stuff for them to delete it all,,, especially people with high tempered bracelets and plumes and essence cores -_- this is a train wreck

Your 5.6 stuff are irrelevant in 5.8 anyway.

+20 gear? nah bro, it's gonna be +15 when you purify it to the upgraded gear

+10 manastones? nah bro, we gonna release +11/+12 manastones

+7 accessories? nah bro, it's gonna be downgraded when you purify it

11 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

Your 5.6 stuff are irrelevant in 5.8 anyway.

+20 gear? nah bro, it's gonna be +15 when you purify it to the upgraded gear

+10 manastones? nah bro, we gonna release +11/+12 manastones

+7 accessories? nah bro, it's gonna be downgraded when you purify it

yeah its downgraded but you still need +7 to purify it lol

skipping 5.8 isn't as easy as "hey guys lets just go get that 6.0 patch", you have to think of it as, do u want 5.8 since its already done and coming January 10th or just have 5.5 til april/june. there's a whole process of translation and such ex manga can be translated in a day by fan subs but take forever to get a "proper" translation approved and other cultural issues (ex china didnt like WoW because it had skeletons, they patched that to replace tombstones then they didn't like undeads, obviously not a direct correlation but they still have to go through the legal procedures)

as for 6.0, its not even released in Korea yet so as people are hyped up for it, we don't know what gets added that's p2w, more often than not f2p games have more content you can pay for as additions to the game as at the end of the day we have to remember the purpose they have for making the game is to make money, how does money come in if Korea is f2p and there's nothing worth it to spend on bcm? So atm with the info given to us from the company (obviously they're not going to show a new patch as the most p2w PoS ever made) it might sound good but we have to see the full release. for all we know we might not be able to "+20 gear" but maybe just maybe the next gear sets they make are so hard to purify that you basically have to buy mats. imagine f2p players only able to grind out the equiv of 70ap gear in any reasonable amount of time and p2w players are at equivalent of 80ap gear off the bat, both +15 its still a huge difference.

also there's been no word of removing bracelets/plumes as of yet and they are certainly not removing your gear that you get from 5.8 it shows them being exchanged at +25 or higher for the new set of gear, when people say "our gear will be considerably less effective than new gear" that is so vague, DD set is "considerably less effective than new gear" yet people wear DD gear on glads/sins to beat end game content(until 5.5 which added pve def and pve damage but ik glads that run DD set in BoS still due to being too lazy to upgrade since its +15 composite socketed already), inb4 everyone needs a +25 set of current gear to even play with the new gear??? i would personally find that hilarious since i doubt ill get a +25 set of gear any time soon and a slap in the face for everyone going like "im quitting til 6.0".

1 minute ago, 1s36DEAD-KT said:

yeah its downgraded but you still need +7 to purify it lol

You act like the new abyss accessories won't show up on some aion event lol

Also the new tempering solutions that will NOT break if you fail makes things super easy anyway. So yeah... all your "hard work" in 5.X is irrelevant 

13 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

You act like the new abyss accessories won't show up on some aion event lol

Also the new tempering solutions that will NOT break if you fail makes things super easy anyway. So yeah... all your "hard work" in 5.X is irrelevant 

stfu, and this no break temperings isn't gonna be available on NA

If AION 6.0 is true, then I'm just looking forward to it.

I would like to see more balance between classes and I think the changes are good.

I know changes take time, but the faster we gets this.. Is better. Just this.

An example: GODSTONE (Paralyze or Silence).

I think this needs to be removed. There is a difference between the GOLDSTONE I have in my gun with the GOLDSTONE in someone else's gun.

I'm talking about the same GOLDSTONE. Mine GOLDSTONE works little. It is rare to work, but RANGER's/SIN GODSTONE seems to have a 90% chance of working.

Every step in the arena I become paralyzed or silence. I will not be citing the problems. Everybody is seeing every day that there are strange things to absurd and I am hoping for a balance between classes and that a fight where two people have the same equipment last longer than a single key press.

3 minutes ago, 1s36DEAD-KT said:

not really , you're a no name templar

probably salty cause you get run over by better players so you are hoping for a patch to nerf all the rich people

Oh no, you hurt my feelings by insulting one of my 20 event templars... lmfaoooooo

I'm salty yet you're the one that admitted to rage quitting like a little whiny B rofl

lcGtFIJ.jpg

1 minute ago, 1s36DEAD-KT said:

I'm a whiny little loser on Christmas day and can't stand it when I get owned by my own stupidity because I'm a salty 14 year old virgin rage quitter, BUT everyone else is the salty one, not me... even though I'm the rage quitter.

ada.jpg

Damn son... relax, don't have a heart attack :(

1 hour ago, Ksara-DN said:

If AION 6.0 is true, then I'm just looking forward to it.

I would like to see more balance between classes and I think the changes are good.

I know changes take time, but the faster we gets this.. Is better. Just this.

An example: GODSTONE (Paralyze or Silence).

I think this needs to be removed. There is a difference between the GOLDSTONE I have in my gun with the GOLDSTONE in someone else's gun.

I'm talking about the same GOLDSTONE. Mine GOLDSTONE works little. It is rare to work, but RANGER's/SIN GODSTONE seems to have a 90% chance of working.

Every step in the arena I become paralyzed or silence. I will not be citing the problems. Everybody is seeing every day that there are strange things to absurd and I am hoping for a balance between classes and that a fight where two people have the same equipment last longer than a single key press.

of course its true. There are plenty of offcial info lol

If you want to skip 5.8 just wait 6 months

From what I've been reading the "Gold" that you get as compensation isn't a new form of currency, Gold Ingots are already in game they are each worth 1mil Kinah. I read a few posts on the Korean site where players are pissed that their super expensive Essence Cores are now only worth a max of 80mil kinah.

Archived