Jump to content
Kiriak-KT

aioncodex.com introduction (ex aiondatabase.net)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Kiriak-KT said:

Site update:

- US section of the database was updated to the version 6.5.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I enver use adblock on those sites. Now, is there any possibility for us to ever see the gear/stigma calculators?

Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, @Konkers-EK!

What about the mouseclick/aiondb? They had great calculators last time I checked. That's why I didn't bother to make them on my site.

Edited by Kiriak-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kiriak-KT said:

Thanks, @Konkers-EK!

What about the mouseclick/aiondb? They had great calculators last time I checked. That's why I didn't bother to make them on my site.

AionDB has a stigma calculator (which I didn't like the way it was designed, that's a personal opinion though), but I couldn't find a item set calculator, only a comparison.

Mouseclic isn't even loading for me right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

AionDB has a stigma calculator (which I didn't like the way it was designed, that's a personal opinion though), but I couldn't find a item set calculator, only a comparison.

Mouseclic isn't even loading for me right now...

Equipment calculator in development, updated for version 6+. Coming soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kiriak-KT said:

Site update:

- US section of the database was updated to the version 7.0.

There is no Chromablaster (Vandal weapon) section on Items > Weapon. Thanks for the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Kiriak-KT

i hope the site gets updated the us section soon, i really need it :$^_^

ty

Vessttemona every time someone necroposts, a gate to hell opens! Think about the kittens.


mJREQvS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×