It´s Hack?

ARG-DN

Hello, 

I would like that some connoisseur of the Gunner class could tell me if there is the possibility of doing a loc silence so fast using the shot hemorrhage, which is a skill with a slow animation. This guy and his group allway know when use advanced eye when i'm close, and when they got it in cd can follow me for long stretches of road.

well... i'm not an expert in game mechanics or in gunner neither, but watching the video at a really low speed 0.25 and doing quick pauses, the first dmg you receive it's at 0:31:10 and right at 0:32:90 you had already been hit by 3 auto attacks and 4 skills, the max atk speed for dual wielding gunner is 1.1 so this is kinda crazy, maybe with 30 ping and really skilled hands :P.

Such a shame you don't have a window set up to see the dmg log...

Anyway... Knowledge manastones are crazy the ammount of crit spell magic classes reach now is insane,  that was like 80/90 % crit

@mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT can you explain me how crit spell works there is any cap ?

• 2 months later...

Yes it looks awfully suspicious, I have a Gunner, and you can achieve that kinda speed with buffs (DP+2 skills) but I can see he has not buffed up, also that xxPegasoXx Sin, I remember he used to hack @  Katalam Map long time ago, along with "Dr Mario" and other from the same legion, and they usually played together so it's almost sure they play at a Cyber cafe or live really close. Who knows...?.. oh well

5 minutes ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

GM's are really active locking TIA threads right now, im sure they have seen and taken actions over this righhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

First, this thread is from December. 

Second, you can't get someone banned for hacking on the forums. You have to send a ticket to Support with your evidence. 

Third, Cyan told us why all but one (actually two) Tia Eye threads were locked on that first night. Post Here. Yesterday multiple new threads popped up and not a single one was closed.

14 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

First, this thread is from December. 

Second, you can't get someone banned for hacking on the forums. You have to send a ticket to Support with your evidence. 

Third, Cyan told us why all but one (actually two) Tia Eye threads were locked on that first night. Post Here. Yesterday multiple new threads popped up and not a single one was closed.

First, i know, after so much activity at forums and lack of activity at game One gets to roam and see old posts, in some one might consider leaving a somewhat provocative comment

Second, amm ok? we are presuming nobody did? but in any case imho its like you get raped right inside a court house, everybody watches, and someone comes and tells you after watching the dude doing that countless times, the dude we all saw wont get any penalty because you gotta leave a notice about it.

Third, i read it, keep the masses controlled, but after me reading that, i made one post with a poll and woke up to find it locked... i guess i should have waited MORE time to be a part of this lovely forum 

3 minutes ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

First, i know, after so much activity at forums and lack of activity at game One gets to roam and see old posts, in some one might consider leaving a somewhat provocative comment

Second, amm ok? we are presuming nobody did? but in any case imho its like you get raped right inside a court house, everybody watches, and someone comes and tells you after watching the dude doing that countless times, the dude we all saw wont get any penalty because you gotta leave a notice about it.

Third, i read it, keep the masses controlled, but after me reading that, i made one post with a poll and woke up to find it locked... i guess i should have waited MORE time to be a part of this lovely forum 

Are you comparing an Aion ban threat to being raped HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hm ok sorry my bad, i didnt know i had to clarify the "its like" is  an overexageretted comparison with a sense of sarcasm and no conection to reality so you understand it..

i can make another overexagereted comparison to what i spect you will feel more suited to. Lets say instead of using the word "nyerk" we use the word "fart".

its like you fart right inside a court house, everybody watches, and someone comes and tells you after watching the dude doing that countless times, the dude we all saw wont get any penalty because you gotta leave a notice about it.

i think makes sense, theres quite a lot of shit smell coming from KT ppl, but you cant tell whos responsible of it unless its too obvious.

The premise of my initial post wasn't saying I don't understand it but was merely laughing at the comparison you made as they're two completely different subjects (Comparing an individual being raped in a courtroom to a player posting a hack report on the wrong location) with no correlation what so ever.  I can see how it's hard to admit that your comparison wasn't related to each other at all and that's okay, we've all made mistakes once or twice in our life.  Some more than others.

Archived