How do y'all make Kinah?

GenericUser753

Alright so I'm a lvl 41 Chanter, and by grinding some elite mobs in Eltnen and selling the blue and green gear drops from them I managed to make about 10 mil just today. How do you all make Kinah in later levels? At the broker? I'm trying to save up already for end-game content lol. 

34 minutes ago, Valronea-DN said:

Alright so I'm a lvl 41 Chanter, and by grinding some elite mobs in Eltnen and selling the blue and green gear drops from them I managed to make about 10 mil just today. How do you all make Kinah in later levels? At the broker? I'm trying to save up already for end-game content lol. 

Yeap, at broker. Otherwise you will bump at limit (~100m per week for account).

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly? Luck.

Most times I lucked into a large sum. Whether it be via a tradeable drop, or just some random valuable I get from some event somewhere.

Actually, I sustain most of my yearly activities via snowball events each Christmas. I've leveled enwouugh of a small army that I can pretty much garner enough income during that one week to sustain my playing habits for that following given year. Been doing so since the snowball events first started, (dont recall when that was tbh.)

Before that, it was simply grinding and selling trash...between various toons. (Before that was nerfed.)

Come to think of it...sensing a trend here...

9 hours ago, Orihime-KT said:

Honestly? Luck.

Most times I lucked into a large sum. Whether it be via a tradeable drop, or just some random valuable I get from some event somewhere.

Actually, I sustain most of my yearly activities via snowball events each Christmas. I've leveled enwouugh of a small army that I can pretty much garner enough income during that one week to sustain my playing habits for that following given year. Been doing so since the snowball events first started, (dont recall when that was tbh.)

Before that, it was simply grinding and selling trash...between various toons. (Before that was nerfed.)

Come to think of it...sensing a trend here...

so how much did you make this last snowball event considering they sold for like 1m each and they handed 2 a day?

events are the only thing it might be worth to farm to get kinah (decent to make a diference)  but its been a while since i remember an event worth farming, snowball didnt look like one

8 hours ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

so how much did you make this last snowball event considering they sold for like 1m each and they handed 2 a day?

events are the only thing it might be worth to farm to get kinah (decent to make a diference)  but its been a while since i remember an event worth farming, snowball didnt look like one

I have 12 toons over lvl 30 on KT Elmo, (over two accounts.)  So I started selling 24 snowballs from day one when they were going for 3mil plus each. Plus the snowballs we got from the surveys were a bonus. When the prices for each went down below 1.5 mil each, I just started opening them in order to hopefully get one to 10+, (which in total I gained 11.) Sold each of those between 100-140 mil each. 

Total this passed snowball event I made roughly 2 bil just on snowballs alone. Give or take a few million. 

Archived