6.0 info

Kubei-DN

i wish they didn't remove eltnen and verteron.... out of those maps, they had to keep heiron and theobomos? those are the 2 maps that keep me from making new characters, and i love

eltnen's rain forest area (The desert not so much, but that doesn't matter bcuz theo and heiron are literally all desert/swamp anyway) and verteron entirely

i hope they completely rehaul heiron and theobomos, theyre the main reason i left the game tbh, i got bored leveling an alt on those maps

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

i wish they didn't remove eltnen and verteron.... out of those maps, they had to keep heiron and theobomos? those are the 2 maps that keep me from making new characters, and i love

eltnen's rain forest area (The desert not so much, but that doesn't matter bcuz theo and heiron are literally all desert/swamp anyway) and verteron entirely

i hope they completely rehaul heiron and theobomos, theyre the main reason i left the game tbh, i got bored leveling an alt on those maps

Please read the very first post of this thread. Theobomos is removed as well. Removed maps are:

Elyos
- Verteron
- Eltnen
- Theobomos
- Iluma

Asmodae
- Altgard
- Morheim
- Brusthonin
- Norsvold

Balaurea
- Kaldor
- Levinshor

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Please read the very first post of this thread. Theobomos is removed as well. Removed maps are:

Elyos
- Verteron
- Eltnen
- Theobomos
- Iluma

Asmodae
- Altgard
- Morheim
- Brusthonin
- Norsvold

Balaurea
- Kaldor
- Levinshor

I did, i must've got confused or something because i was reading people saying theobomos afterwards. sorry xD

1 minute ago, Bryos-KT said:

We are not keeping Theobomos and Brusthonin, we are losing those, being replaced by nyerking Inggison and Gelkmaros. And shut it about Heiron-chan. :P

I like Theobomos, not sure why, but I do see why people dislike it.

Heiron is just too deserty for me, and after already facing a desert in Eltnen,  Verteron, and even in a small portion of Poeta im just kinda drained by that point and in need of some lush landscape like that farm area you see in Verteron. I can deal with Heiron more than Theo though! Theobomos is crazy boring imo, youre just bombarded with like 20 quests and theyre all very boring compared to quests in other maps. And to make it worse youre in an even more deserty area than you were before, and top it off with you finally finding a salt crystal (? forgot what it was called) and it being one of the fake ones and you wall into a hole and get trapped there and have to re spawn D: . But ingisson is bae <3

4 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I could really care less what other games are doing if it means having a shitty system. Binding currency means that legion members will no longer be able to help out their comrades financially. It means it will be more difficult for players to purchase the goods they want because they can't trade between their mains and the alt they are leveling. Putting limits on players who are just trying to enjoy the game is not a good way to handle gold sellers (if that is indeed their goal). This whole idea is crazy stupid and we will all suffer for it.

Dude, you dont even know how its gonna work. This way they cut the nyerking RMT out. Chil and wait for it. Just a few more days and we will know how it works or how its gonna be.

13 minutes ago, Silverlight-KT said:

Dude, you dont even know how its gonna work. This way they cut the nyerking RMT out. Chil and wait for it. Just a few more days and we will know how it works or how its gonna be.

I know, I know. I am just voicing my concerns. I can't help it if I'm a little pessimistic. They don't always make the greatest decisions, you know. lol

3 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

Thank you for pointing out that I am not an economist. That has nothing to do with my gripe with the new system, however. I understand how getting rid of the gold sellers will help the economy, but it doesn't say anything for the hefty prices of in-game services. As Gallium mentioned above, there are other reasons to spend kinah. Low level players and the casual player are not worried about spending heaps of kinah on endgame objectives. They are just trying to play the game and have fun while doing it. Yes, lower prices on the market will help the upper crust, but making it impossible for players to share their wealth on their own accounts will turn off some players. It all depends on your objectives.

Sorry I didnt mean to upset you , this is what happens when the words you put are different from the language of what you are thinking . 

Its not just about gold seller , disabling the player to player trade makes everyone at the same level . you can'T just twink out your friends although I would prefer that they make items account bound rather than character bound.

Also not being able to trade forces player to use the broker to sell their items allowing a better control over the economy . Also the dev said they were going to remove useless items and that items that would drop would have an actual value and this means that while you are leveling , whatever drops will have value on the broker . And with the new gear you get at level 10 and lvl 55 there is no reason for you to try and pimp out your friends because once they hit level 65 you will get the quest gear and then again quest gear at lvl 75 and then when you hit 80 you're going to be doing the new instances that will also hand out gear. 

6.0 is going to make gearing and progressing more easy so even if you're new and on your own there is no real reason to resord in getting kinah from other players . 

41 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I know, I know. I am just voicing my concerns. I can't help it if I'm a little pessimistic. They don't always make the greatest decisions, you know. lol

Whatever they made in 6.0 is all granted wishes from the 5 things Korea asked in an event where the dev asked the community what they wanted. Its the first time they actually listened and the way they are making 6.0 reflects what aion was originally plus they are adding the good things new generation MMO has to this date so I'm confident that this is going to be a good patch. 

If you guys want I can stream next week, I still have my old Korean account so I guess I could stream and show you guys how it is and shed some light on your concern.

@Dreaming-KT

I appreciate the apology and accept that you didn't mean to be disrespectful in your response. I regret that I misinterpreted you.

I think we all agree it would be best if they made kinah account bound rather than character bound. As you alluded to, it is difficult to know what to expect when there is a language gap and you can't directly interact with the company.

wow. I must say that I was really happy at the beggining of thpse news when it was more like "going back to the old game". But now with all those new things I am really worried. 

A lot of maps deleted that are not making a point. They can leave them how they are and it wont change the game. But deleting them will make a lot of people unhappy (I am on  that group). 

They are not really deleting the P2W items that were added in the game in 4.X and 5.X, like plumes or bracelets. They are just replacing them. So nothing prevent them to just sell us again the new serums or new stones to enchant them. If they do that will be just like to erase all the paid things so they can sell us again new paid things. (amazing). 

The changes on the stats and the picture about the new stats on that sorcerer looks like all the maths are changing. WE will have another numbers like in a new game. So no matter what we have now, in some way everything will be useless on 6.0. What´s the point on making a full apollon with +8 manastones and enchanted to +15, if the new values on Acc and MAcc will be like 6-8K?. It is obvious that with our current values we will miss everything. And even if they will exchange our current better gears (if we enchant them to +15 to +30), they will prob give us something normal. So we need to use a lot of time or money now to get something "meh" in 6.0, or, if we want to play for fun and without presure, we will be almost "naked" on the first day in 6.0. Most of our current gears will be just like wearing skins. 

We all know there are transitions between major updates. But usually our gears from a previous version are enought to start playing and doing easy and normal content and play for a while to get some new gear. But now the only advantage between a veteran player and a new player, will be just those 2 or 3 weeks needed to level up from 1 to 75. Only the players that made a huge effort on time or real money between 5.6 and 5.8 will get some new gear from exchange. That never happened before. 

About binding the currency on the player. Yes. a lot of games have that. is true. But some of them are really new and they are also losing players every day. The few players I knew who played BDO, left it and they say is not really good. B&S is one of the games made by one of the worst moments in NCsoft (that time than sttarted with aion 4.0 and ended with MxM). I never played it, but a lot of friends did it. They say the game is really funny at the beggining, but it becames so boring after some time. Everything is to easy and lineal and has nothing there to keep you playing it. I personally saw that player personal economy in Revelation. Is not a good idea at all. If you think it works agains RMT, you are totally lost. They still make a lot of money. That system only affect the players. Cause in that way is harder to make alts. You can send some things, but takes so much time. 

I think if they are going to make gear untradeable again is enought.

But if they want to get rid on bots and RMT, is not that hard!!!. of course they never saw it cause they never played Aion. But we all know that there are some things that bots and RMT never do. One of those things are..... instances!!!! so if they gives us an increasing amount on kinah, to trade to or from other players, based on the number of instances wins, they can block the RMT and boots. How can work that? Lets say that you receive +20M in your limit to trade for each easy 60-75 instance (like IS or Adma), 30M from medium ones (lets say DD or DL), and +50M from hard ones (ToE or BoS). They also can add the PvP ones. And that value can be added on your account and be the max amount of kinah traded in 3 months or 6 months. So most of the real players had played a nice amount of instances so they can have a limit over some billions. But bots and RMT have no time to use geting the gear and to play instances. So they will not play for 2 months each toon just to be able to trade 1-2B. And a real player do not have kinah or items to trade if he does not play instances and things. 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

They are not really deleting the P2W items that were added in the game in 4.X and 5.X, like plumes or bracelets. They are just replacing them. So nothing prevent them to just sell us again the new serums or new stones to enchant them. If they do that will be just like to erase all the paid things so they can sell us again new paid things. (amazing). 

The only p2w part of bracelets and plumes is that they require Tempering Solutions. After 6.0, Tempering Solutions will be no more, and you will need to use the new enchanting system to enhance them, and all stones are readily available in-game. So, whats exactly p2w about that?

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

-Something about gear-

You are getting compensated for your gear, so the point of building up your gear now means less grind for new gear. You wont be naked. Not to mention, the patch is not even out and you already consider that our gear will be useless. I will ask you something, would you have done BoS HM with people only wearing Mythic AC gear? No, you wont. That is why there is gear progression in each patch. So, when you do, instead of aiming for the hardest content, is focus on the easier stuff, and then you do the most difficult stuff once you are all on full Apollon or even Harvester in some cases.

And "having to spend time and money" to be on par with content, when the sole purpose of the patch is to put ease on gear enhancement. And so what if there is less difference between new and veteran players? That is, again, the main point of the patch and what people have been screaming about for an eternity.

I went through the entire list of sorc and glad skills, so here are the skill changes for those two classes. Note: The damage formula seems to have been thoroughly changed so the numbers in physical / magical defense or attack shouldn't be interpreted in the way they now are. Also, all classes had their Remove Shock cooldown reduced to 30s. Also note that I based this entirely on the skills listed on aionpowerbook, this isn't an "official" changelog, everything might still change, too.

Sorcerer Skill Changes:
⦁    Boon of Iron Clad: CD 2m (previously 3m)
⦁    Magma Burst: CD 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Flame Harpoon: CD 1s (previously 3s)
⦁    [Something Changed about Vaizel's Wisdom but no idea what]
⦁    Freeze: CD 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Winterbinding: CD 40s (previously 1m)
⦁    Flame Fusion: now decreases magical defense (magic suppression?) by 504
⦁    Flame Cage: CD 3s (previously 5s)
⦁    Illusion: Now dodges only 1 skill and removes 1 debuff CD 1m
⦁    Magic Assist: For 60s, reduces your magic casting time by 10%% and increases your Magical Damage by 500, your Magical Acc by 3400, and your Crit Spell by 100. CD 3m
⦁    Elemental Ward: Increases your Magical Defense by 1000 and your Magic Resist by 1000 for 30s. CD 2m
⦁    Robe of Flames: Increases your Magical Attack by 243 and Natural Mana Treatment by 65 for 30m.
⦁    Curse of Roots: cd 22s (previously 30s)
⦁    Sleep Scarecrow: cd 11s (previously 20s)
⦁    Remove Shock: cd 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Somnolence: Skill removed.
⦁    Zikel's Wisdom: Skill removed.
⦁    Flame Bolt: Skill removed. (could be a bug in the website, none of the lv1-9 skills seem to appear in the list.)
⦁    Robe of Cold: Skill removed.
⦁    Delayed Blast: Skill removed.
⦁    Ice Chain: Skill removed. (could be a bug in the website, none of the lv1-9 skills seem to appear in the list.)
⦁    Frozen Shock: still exists despite Ice chain's removal, so assuming that it is a regular skill now?

Gladiator Skill Changes:
⦁    Ferocious Chop: cd 20s (previously 1m)
⦁    Berserking: Increases your Physical Damage by 20%% and Speed by 10%%, while decreasing your Atk Speed by 10%% for 30s. Advanced Berserking Skill cd 2m
⦁    Body and Mind of Steel: parry 30 attacks, increases spell debuff by 750 for 30s cd 3m
⦁    Body Smash: cd 5s (previously 12)
⦁    Charge: Increases your Movement/Flight speed by 60, root resistance by 500, and slow resistance by 500 for 10s. Advanced Charge Skill. CD 1m30
⦁    Armor of Revenge: For 7s, your Fear Resist and Sleep Resist are increased by 1000 and each time you suffer damage, your HP is absorbed by 1 while your movement speed increases for a short time. Additionally, enemies from 10m away who attack you with EveryHit will have 10 of their strike reflected. CD 30s
⦁    Pressure Wave: has a 100% chance to chain into Seismic Billow
⦁    Seismic Billow: cd1m30, puts enemies into stumble state
⦁    Aerial Lockdown: cd 2m (previously 3m)
⦁    Ferocious Strike: cd 5s (previously 10)
⦁    Crushing Blow: cd 2m (previously 3m)
⦁    Second Wind: Restores 20%% of your HP and increases HP by 20%% and Physical Defense by 264 for 30s. cd 1m30
⦁    Whirling Advance: cd 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Unwavering Devotion: cd 1m, effect lasts 30s
⦁    Magical Defense: Increases spell debuff by 750 (previously 1000)
⦁    Strengten Wings: Removes all magical movement debuffs cast on you, and increases your Flight Speed by 10%%, Root resistance by 1000, and Slow Resistance by 1000 for 7s. Enables you to fly without consuming flight time. CD 30s
⦁    Reckless Strike: Skill removed.

I might post the other classes later if I'm bothered enough and noone else does before me.

2 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

The only p2w part of bracelets and plumes is that they require Tempering Solutions. After 6.0, Tempering Solutions will be no more, and you will need to use the new enchanting system to enhance them, and all stones are readily available in-game. So, whats exactly p2w about that?

You are getting compensated for your gear, so the point of building up your gear now means less grind for new gear. You wont be naked. Not to mention, the patch is not even out and you already consider that our gear will be useless. I will ask you something, would you have done BoS HM with people only wearing Mythic AC gear? No, you wont. That is why there is gear progression in each patch. So, when you do, instead of aiming for the hardest content, is focus on the easier stuff, and then you do the most difficult stuff once you are all on full Apollon or even Harvester in some cases.

And "having to spend time and money" to be on par with content, when the sole purpose of the patch is to put ease on gear enhancement. And so what if there is less difference between new and veteran players? That is, again, the main point of the patch and what people have been screaming about for an eternity.

P2W is something that we say when you can just use a lot of your real money to get something that will give you a nice advantage and regular free players can not get something similar just playing. Current plumes and bracelets NOW are something like that. Free players do not have the same plumes than people who paid. ;)  

And they are not really going to remove them. They are going to replace them. So, yeap, you will not buy more temperings to have a nice plume, you will buy the "new especial solution" and will have it. And I know. We still do not know nothing about the new plumes or if they are going to sell the new item too.... but we know how ncsoft works....

About the gear.

you will get a compensation if you have a harvester +15 or better or the upgraded one. Similar with Prime Royal. But nobody said that you will get a compensation for the other gears. A lot of players have other gears. They will give you a compensation for upgraded accessories. But who enchants PvE accessories? So at this point I think that only few players will get some new items. 

BoS HM.... I´m not going to waste my time on that. Gear comes from events for free and is easier. And I still do not know how good is the gear from "compensation" to decide if I will try to upgrade what I already have. 

And yes. a new major update means a lot of new items to start collecting. New gears to get. But usually we can start the new instances with our previous good gear from previos versions. We started doing IS with our kahruns and tiamat gear. We started doing AoE with our hyperion and Beritra gear. But if you check the info in this topic you will see that all the gear from 5.8 or older will be outdated. Just check the new items stats. Check the picture about the stats on that sorcerer. We never had a compensation with our gear exchanged for new ones in the past. Our old gear was usefull in some way to start the new content. If they are giving this, is cause they know that the old items will be almost useless. And some people paid a lot for those items. 

And I play this since some years ago, I will find a way to get the new gear. Even if I have to start doing some new quest to get the basic gear from there. But if you read the info, this is not progression. is just a total change in the numbers and mechanics, but keeping the old numbers in the old items. 

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

wow. I must say that I was really happy at the beggining of thpse news when it was more like "going back to the old game". But now with all those new things I am really worried. 

A lot of maps deleted that are not making a point. They can leave them how they are and it wont change the game. But deleting them will make a lot of people unhappy (I am on  that group). 

The changes on the stats and the picture about the new stats on that sorcerer looks like all the maths are changing. WE will have another numbers like in a new game. So no matter what we have now, in some way everything will be useless on 6.0. What´s the point on making a full apollon with +8 manastones and enchanted to +15, if the new values on Acc and MAcc will be like 6-8K?. It is obvious that with our current values we will miss everything. And even if they will exchange our current better gears (if we enchant them to +15 to +30), they will prob give us something normal. So we need to use a lot of time or money now to get something "meh" in 6.0, or, if we want to play for fun and without presure, we will be almost "naked" on the first day in 6.0. Most of our current gears will be just like wearing skins. 

We all know there are transitions between major updates. But usually our gears from a previous version are enought to start playing and doing easy and normal content and play for a while to get some new gear. But now the only advantage between a veteran player and a new player, will be just those 2 or 3 weeks needed to level up from 1 to 75. Only the players that made a huge effort on time or real money between 5.6 and 5.8 will get some new gear from exchange. That never happened before. 

About binding the currency on the player. Yes. a lot of games have that. is true. But some of them are really new and they are also losing players every day. The few players I knew who played BDO, left it and they say is not really good. B&S is one of the games made by one of the worst moments in NCsoft (that time than sttarted with aion 4.0 and ended with MxM). I never played it, but a lot of friends did it. They say the game is really funny at the beggining, but it becames so boring after some time. Everything is to easy and lineal and has nothing there to keep you playing it. I personally saw that player personal economy in Revelation. Is not a good idea at all. If you think it works agains RMT, you are totally lost. They still make a lot of money. That system only affect the players. Cause in that way is harder to make alts. You can send some things, but takes so much time. 

I think if they are going to make gear untradeable again is enought.

But if they want to get rid on bots and RMT, is not that hard!!!. of course they never saw it cause they never played Aion. But we all know that there are some things that bots and RMT never do. One of those things are..... instances!!!! so if they gives us an increasing amount on kinah, to trade to or from other players, based on the number of instances wins, they can block the RMT and boots. How can work that? Lets say that you receive +20M in your limit to trade for each easy 60-75 instance (like IS or Adma), 30M from medium ones (lets say DD or DL), and +50M from hard ones (ToE or BoS). They also can add the PvP ones. And that value can be added on your account and be the max amount of kinah traded in 3 months or 6 months. So most of the real players had played a nice amount of instances so they can have a limit over some billions. But bots and RMT have no time to use geting the gear and to play instances. So they will not play for 2 months each toon just to be able to trade 1-2B. And a real player do not have kinah or items to trade if he does not play instances and things. 

I wholeheartly agreed with you.

They replaced plume and bracelet with new enchantment stones I can't help but thinking of black stones we had at 5.0 before they launched 100% successful version with omega and turn black stones into something useless and should be destroy.

I was hoping only they will nerf exp that needs to level and bring back old instances like old am/ef,old raksang,old kahrun gears,old rentus base but no they destroy more maps and instances D: A lot of 65 instances are lost forever.Instead how to think to get people run old instances but nah nvm let destroy them cause nobody run it.

Skills change was meh it's just another level cap with new skills.I'd rather them add freedom for players like adding stigma slots without we have to +9 every stigma >_>

Anyway seeing a lot of changes I don't see how new players will play Aion.

4 hours ago, Cosmos-KT said:

I went through the entire list of sorc and glad skills, so here are the skill changes for those two classes. Note: The damage formula seems to have been thoroughly changed so the numbers in physical / magical defense or attack shouldn't be interpreted in the way they now are. Also, all classes had their Remove Shock cooldown reduced to 30s. Also note that I based this entirely on the skills listed on aionpowerbook, this isn't an "official" changelog, everything might still change, too.

Sorcerer Skill Changes:
⦁    Boon of Iron Clad: CD 2m (previously 3m)
⦁    Magma Burst: CD 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Flame Harpoon: CD 1s (previously 3s)
⦁    [Something Changed about Vaizel's Wisdom but no idea what]
⦁    Freeze: CD 30s (previously 1m)
⦁    Winterbinding: CD 40s (previously 1m)
⦁    Flame Fusion: now decreases magical defense (magic suppression?) by 504
⦁    Flame Cage: CD 3s (previously 5s)
⦁    Illusion: Now dodges only 1 skill and removes 1 debuff CD 1m
⦁    Magic Assist: For 60s, reduces your magic casting time by 10%% and increases your Magical Damage by 500, your Magical Acc by 3400, and your Crit Spell by 100. CD 3m
⦁    Elemental Ward: Increases your Magical Defense by 1000 and your Magic Resist by 1000 for 30s. CD 2m
⦁    Robe of Flames: Increases your Magical Attack by 243 and Natural Mana Treatment by 65 for 30m.
⦁    Curse of Roots: cd 22s (previously 30s)
⦁    Sleep Scarecrow: cd 11s (previously 20s)
⦁    Somnolence: Skill removed.
⦁    Zikel's Wisdom: Skill removed.
⦁    Flame Bolt: Skill removed. (could be a bug in the website, none of the lv1-9 skills seem to appear in the list.)
⦁    Robe of Cold: Skill removed.
⦁    Delayed Blast: Skill removed.
⦁    Ice Chain: Skill removed. (could be a bug in the website, none of the lv1-9 skills seem to appear in the list.)
⦁    Frozen Shock: still exists despite Ice chain's removal, so assuming that it is a regular skill now?

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2818-Mouseclic-com-RETURNS/?postID=50204#post50204

the changes are more than cd changes. sleep and root last less than before. flame cage and erosion dont share cd. no more seeing hide.

skills from 1-9 were never present in powerbook.

Archived