Tower of Challenge        1    76
Garden of Knowledge        3    78
Divine Tower            6    80
Makarna                12    80
Narakkalli            6    80
Prometon Workshop        6    80

From Kelekelio on EU forums

22 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Interesting that Kromede's Trail comes before Fire Temple now.... And Haramel at level 6? That instance was lame enough already. lmao

Absolute worst thing about this is finding out they removed Steel Rake and Steel Rake Cabin. Another disappointment.

Agreed. Steel Rake was fun, and they already removed Steel Rose. The biggest reason I'm upset that they aren't keeping Adma is because it was the first Group Instance that I had fun in; the interior and theme is cool. I hate how they try and make it out like they are shrinking the game to bring more players together, but then they turn around and remove fun Group Instances. I would have rather they removed more Solo Instances.

15 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

I hate how they try and make it out like they are shrinking the game to bring more players together, but then they turn around and remove fun Group Instances. I would have rather they removed more Solo Instances.

The thing is they are most likely only checking and removing instances based on needs and there popularity in Korea. They don't care about Western Player preferences.

As for the removal of 'Steel Rake', story wise i can understand the reasoning behind it. If i remember right, based on the storyline of Steel Rake, its a ship which had been anchored and is going under repairs in some hidden space in the Abyss. Now, as we know that Abyss has practically been destroyed by Ereshkigal in 6.0, there is no way that the ship can stay at the place it was before (infiltration inside it was only possible because it was anchored).

I think, if we look behind the storyline of the instances which are staying and the ones which have been scrapped, i think we would find atleast some logical reasoning behind the decisions they made (like why BT, TH, TF, Makarna, Narakkalli are still here, because in a way those instances are connected to the main storyline of the game, while the ones like 'Steel Rake' aren't).

So, lets see. They are removing NTC, Azoturan, Steel Rake, Steel Rake Cabin, all Reshanta's low level fortress instances, Adma, TL, DP, Crucible Challenge, Empyrean Crucible, Aturam, Hexway, Padma (right after making it an alliance instance), Raksang, DS, OB, SDM, SAM, ORB, ADLR and SDS. (plus all the others we already listed)

I will miss DP, and EC (though it was really long). I appreciate making DLR a solo instance, and keeping it.

The one thing that bothers me is the order, like dealing with Frozen Monolith and Mirash Sanctum before BoS, DLR before TS, and DD as one of the last instances. But I suppose this depends on how they are presented in terms of quests. 

3 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

No Adma Stronghold? What a rip-off. Haramel sucks and we never see Hamerun ever again, so why keep that boring thing?

You do see Hammerun again .... but only if you're Elyos.

He's a named mob in Theobomos. There are cutscenes and a quest chain to go defeat him again.

Fixed it for you :* 

Instances in 6.0

PVP

Name Players Level
Arena of Tenacity (Lone Fighter)   66
Grand Hall of Tenacity (Group battle)   66
Idgel Dome Landmark 6v6 76
Ashunatal Dredgion 6v6 76
Arena of Harmony 3v3 76
Arena of Discipline 1v1 76
Evergale Canyon 96v96 76

PVE

Name Players Level
Haramel 1 6
Aetherogenetics Lab (Elyos) 1 18
Alquimia Research Center (Asmo) 1 18
Kromede's Trial 1 23
Fire Temple 6 28
Indratu Fortress 1 36
Draupnir Cave 1 36
Taloc's Hollow 1 42
Esoterrace 6 47
Lower Udas Temple 1 52
Dragon Lord's Refuge  1 57
Rentus Base 6 60
Tiamat Stronghold 6 68
Mirash Sanctum 1 76
Crucible Spire 1 76
Cradle of Eternity 3 78
Frozen Monolith 6 80
Drakenspire Depths 12 80
Bastion of Souls 6 80
Prometon Workshop 6 80

There will be also no rifting between Heiron/Beluslan, Inggison/Gelkmaros and Cygnea/Enshar

That’s what confused me too when I typed this out. The names Kelekelio posted are directly from Korea, like Bakarma Fortress isn’t in NA/EU, it’s Korean name for Draupnir cave. I find it weird DLR is a solo instance while TSH is group. 

You can see it here for yourself. Maybe my lack of familiarity with EU instances is what made me mistranslate. I checked the wiki and Tiamat’s Hideout should be DLR.

3 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

Coming from a templar, that's rich. 

Tell me how it's 'rich', cause I haven't main'd my Temp since 4.5

But you can't lie to me. You nyerking love the AT>1tickSom combo don't you?

3 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Kubei, isnt Tiamat's Hideout = DLR? DLR is a solo instance, TS is still the group one.

DLR was where extends came from in 3.X, 12 man instance back then, becoming 6 man now?

11 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

Tell me how it's 'rich', cause I haven't main'd my Temp since 4.5

But you can't lie to me. You nyerking love the AT>1tickSom combo don't you?

DLR was where extends came from in 3.X, 12 man instance back then, becoming 6 man now?

Given that you haven't mained your temp since 4.5, then I'll just disregard that post. Your At reference is also pure gibberish.

25 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Given that you haven't mained your temp since 4.5, then I'll just disregard that post. Your At reference is also pure gibberish.

What? Arcane Thunderbolt to lure RS and then into 1tickSom? It's pretty much standard fare from every Sorc since Som became a thing....

41 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

I know what DLR is. :P But look at the table posted by Ele.

Tiamat's Hideout = 1 player
Tiamat's Fortress = 6 player

Tiamat's Fortress is Tiamat Stronghold, Tiamat's Hideout is Dragon Lord's Refuge. What I am saying is that Kubei got both mixed up.

Archived