6.0 info

Kubei-DN

40 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

The gathering/crafting system has been changed

• Essencetapping and Aethertapping skills have been removed
  • Material extraction and morphing have been changed
  • Master crafting can be achieved through kinah, and not through quest.
  • Inina, Aria and Iron Ore conversion formula is removed
  • With the exception of existing morphs, rest is deleted
  • Aetherforging has been changed from level 66 to 76
  • Existing Crafting Proficiency is maintained regardless of level.
  • Added level 80 craft
  • Removed weapon/armor/tailoring/cooking/handicraft/construction etc
  • Quests related to crafting are also removed

• Trading functions and all related UI's have been removed (trade, account warehouse, legion warehouse, mail, etc)
  • Fast Track Server removed
  • The current "change to fast-track server" will now be changed to "change channel"
  • "Skill" tab in the skill window has been deleted (not sure what exactly)
  • Improvement on the existing tutorial to fit the current patch

Housing

• Removed some village tasks
  • Extended maintenance pay to 8 weeks

Other

• Added new character presets and 6 kinds of hair styles
  • Changed the ability to run only 1 client
  • Character, pet, minion limit has been changed to 1 character

Craft time and money we spent..... PUFF!!!!

no mail no account wh.... wow

at least they removed the fast track!!!!! and add channels!!!!

Pets...... WHAT?????????????

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I don't know who the nerking hell came up with the great idea to limit the number of pets we can have, but I'd sure like to take my staff to them! What about the players who have already paid for pets through the BCM?? Now we can only keep one? Well, where's my flippin refund???!

Also, I hope all of those who were praising the character-bound currency thing are happy, now that ALL methods of trade have been completely wiped out. Even my nyerking LEGION WAREHOUSE. Not to mention, I can't use my account warehouse for a damn thing. Thanks a lot, NCSoft.

A korean streamer said that characters/pets or w/e can have 1 letter names. its not limited to 1 pet

3 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

1-letter names? You mean like pet A, B, or C? Okay okay, that isn't nearly as drastic, but still... wtf?

2 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

HOPE SO

I was checking the korean character pages earlier and they still had their pets/minions.

Ouch.... So they are not coming back to 3.7 or older style, they are making a new game with some of the issues that killed many games. 

The game is not going to be less P2W. The only thing they changed about that, is that now only them can make money.

That store looks so similar than the one in Revelation Online. And a lot of players left that game cause it was too "P2W". We will buy enchantments, manastones, minium, new skills and all that we need with real money. But trades with other players will be dissabled so if you do not have a credit card, the game will be so much harder for you. 

no more fly.... Wings were the thing that made me try this game in first place. There are so many atractive MMORPGs there, but wings are something special. No more crafting. So many hours leveling all the proffessions. So sad. Account warehouse was really usefull. I do not see why they want to remove it. So it will be like RO, but with older graphics and no wings or crafting. 

Cyan, Hime, I strongly sugest to both of you to start looking for new jobs, casue the devs from NCSoft have no clue about MMORPGs. If the game is like is posted here, will die in some months just like MxM. And to players, lets find a new game. Maybe we must start a thread about other games to see if we can find our new place to have fun. 

Voltric. There aren´t refunds. If you take your time to read all the changes you will see that they are destrying all the expensive things that some players bought from them and if you are lucky enought, you will receive a minor stupid compensation. I´m not sure how it works in Korea, but I guess they will find legal issues in other countries. (no matter the user agrement, laws are always stronger)

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Not 100% sure but a lot of items (that i checked) are character bound now

Yes I saw that so I'm going to craft a bunch of skins I love on certain chars so they have extras and craft some of the scrolls, potions, jellies, etc. I might need because the cost of Aetherforging materials is expensive now as it is to craft these things. I imagine the prices are going to go way up since there will be no other way to craft. 

Where does it say wings are being deleted? I saw a few people posted that but i don't see it in Kubei's post.

14 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Ouch.... So they are not coming back to 3.7 or older style, they are making a new game with some of the issues that killed many games. 

The game is not going to be less P2W. The only thing they changed about that, is that now only them can make money.

That store looks so similar than the one in Revelation Online. And a lot of players left that game cause it was too "P2W". We will buy enchantments, manastones, minium, new skills and all that we need with real money. But trades with other players will be dissabled so if you do not have a credit card, the game will be so much harder for you. 

no more fly.... Wings were the thing that made me try this game in first place. There are so many atractive MMORPGs there, but wings are something special. No more crafting. So many hours leveling all the proffessions. So sad. Account warehouse was really usefull. I do not see why they want to remove it. So it will be like RO, but with older graphics and no wings or crafting. 

Cyan, Hime, I strongly sugest to both of you to start looking for new jobs, casue the devs from NCSoft have no clue about MMORPGs. If the game is like is posted here, will die in some months just like MxM. And to players, lets find a new game. Maybe we must start a thread about other games to see if we can find our new place to have fun. 

Voltric. There aren´t refunds. If you take your time to read all the changes you will see that they are destrying all the expensive things that some players bought from them and if you are lucky enought, you will receive a minor stupid compensation. I´m not sure how it works in Korea, but I guess they will find legal issues in other countries. (no matter the user agrement, laws are always stronger)

Quna system might become a p2w situation, but for now that's Korea's attempt to cover the sub based system.

Flying is still available (Cygnea, Enshar as an example). You can still glide, so technically it's there nonetheless. The difference is that there's limited areas now.

Crafting is still available as Aetherforging.

2 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Does this mean we can still store items in our legion/account warehouse, just not kinah? I am still waiting for clarification on that.

I got confirmation from the Korean native that yes, account warehouse has been removed. I'm not sure about legion WH yet.

A few questions:

• What happens to breakthrough skills? Will we still be able to use skills from equipped +20 items? (assuming they don't simply make old items unusable & exchangeable for new stuff)
  • Will crafted items (such as Ophidan stuff) be obtainable through another method, like aetherforging? ...or are they just completely removing any way of making them? (And will the skins still be usable even if you can no longer make more?)

Just now, Shadowslip-DN said:

A few questions:

• What happens to breakthrough skills? Will we still be able to use skills from equipped +20 items? (assuming they don't simply make old items unusable & exchangeable for new stuff)
  • Will crafted items (such as Ophidan stuff) be obtainable through another method, like aetherforging? ...or are they just completely removing any way of making them? (And will the skins still be usable even if you can no longer make more?)

Breakthrough skills are removed. Max enchantment is now +15 and cannot go further, therefore any item skills are removed as well. The tab from skills is removed too.

I'm not sure about the crafted items. Existing items should remain under a different grade.

4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Quna system might become a p2w situation, but for now that's Korea's attempt to cover the sub based system.

Flying is still available (Cygnea, Enshar as an example). You can still glide, so technically it's there nonetheless. The difference is that there's limited areas now.

Crafting is still available as Aetherforging.

So we wont fly in some maps? limited areas is what we have now. Ok. I guess that will remain the same. 

But the quna system is so similar than what other games had and killed them. At least our current system allows free players to farm huge amounts of kinah and buy the paid items from players who buy in the BCM. Almost all the active players try to use the instance pack or some instance scrolls or oemgas, skins and other paid items now. Most of them do not pay with real money. And actually you do not need today to pay dollars just for those interesting items. But the new system will create a huge gap between free players and people who buy things. And lets be honest, a lot of players nuy some things in the BCM just to sell them in the broker and get kinah. With the new Quna system they will also lose those sales. 

some things could be sooo obvious if they just create a toon and play for some days. how they can risk all their money in this way? just cause they do not want to see how works their bussiness. Was so funny to see Gydeon, on the stream, with a half naked glad, with polearm (in PvE against single targets). He needed the inmortal buff and the instakill skill just to do something. He obviously forgot everything about playing. I guess the same thing is with the devs. 

"Newly created characters will now start at a different location. Elyos: Griffoen, Asmodian: Habrok"

I am guessing they added these new locations to Ishalgen/Poeta?

29 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I got confirmation from the Korean native that yes, account warehouse has been removed. I'm not sure about legion WH yet.

So that means I can no longer grab passport items on any toon and split them amongst my account. That really sucks. Not as bad as not having a legion warehouse to store my goodies though. If they really did remove the legion warehouse, they are the cruelest nyerk-heads I've ever met.

I still haven't seen anything about whether or not we can acquire coin gear or the old skins from the deleted maps. :(

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I know there's a lot of questions going on about 6.0 (especially after some of my translation is kinda eh), just remember to keep checking the Powerbook to be sure.

I'm sure more info will be coming within the next few days,

oh. sorry. I forgot to say thanks for all the info you are bringing here. You did a nice work there and I know it takes time and effort. ty

and even if the message is not so good, is not the messenger´s fault :P 

Archived