6.0 info

Kubei-DN

1 minute ago, Voltric-DN said:

So that means I can no longer grab event or passport items on any toon and split them amongst my account. That really sucks. Not as bad as not having a legion warehouse to store my goodies though. If they really did remove the legion warehouse, they are the cruelest nyerk-heads I've ever met.

I still haven't seen anything about whether or not we can acquire coin gear or the old skins from the deleted maps. :(

You won't because Atreia's Pass is removed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the left side of this screencap:

20180116215106-snZcnx2EaW7XtTdO6QPs0-v4

Combined with this info:

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

8820180117170558.jpg?1516176358401

• You can access it by pressing the Quna Market button on the right side of the quickbars or go Menu Start > Services > Quna Market
  • Products change every day at 12 am
  • Quna market sells various constumes, consumables and event related items. You can preview the skins before purchasing.

implies that Luna is gone in 6.0. Quna is the new Luna.

I hope they convert the Luna we had purchased into Quna. :/

Korea does not have the Luna Shop, does it? Would be no surprise if they still didnt have it.

Edit:

Also, the Luna access icon is next to the "New Skill" icon, the "Account" icon, the "Evergale Canyon" interface, etc. Even if they had removed it, you wouldnt know form that screenshot. :P

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

implies that Luna is gone in 6.0. Quna is the new Luna.

Korea never had Luna system as we do now. Quna is basically NCoin. Whether the West will have Quna it depends on the publisher. For example, here on NA we don't have Hero Quest (lvl 65+) but Korea had and EU still has it.

Currently watching a stream of a Korean player playing 6.0 and so far I've learned:

• Most Korean hate 6.0
  • They complained about the minion system but NCSoft didn't really care
  • The new transformation system is stupid to them

5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Korea never had Luna system as we do now. Quna is basically NCoin. Whether the West will have Quna it depends on the publisher. For example, here on NA we don't have Hero Quest (lvl 65+) but Korea had and EU still has it.

Currently watching a stream of a Korean player playing 6.0 and so far I've learned:

• Most Korean hate 6.0

ROTFL i would imagine this from them but they have the original dev team so should punch them :P

Oh, interesting! I wasn't aware they didn't have Luna. Well, my main "wtf!!" moment (aside from character-bound everything which will kill any spending power I have and probably ultimately my enjoyment of the game xD) was the 1 pet limit and that's been debunked. So it's fine, I'm fine, everything's fine lol.

35 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

• Most Korean hate 6.0

Of course they do!

The first info we received about 6.0 included a lot of amazing things and gave us the idea that could be something similar to 3.7 or previous. But all the things we discovered later included a lot of bad ideas. Some of those ideas were total failures in other games. They knew what we liked and what to do. Yet, they did something totally diferent. 

4 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Does NcWest have to implement all of these changes or can they omit some of them to suit the playerbase here?

NCWest will have some sort of agreement with the developers and decide what do we get and what not. NCWest might also decide on certain things.

24 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

NCWest will have some sort of agreement with the developers and decide what do we get and what not. NCWest might also decide on certain things.

29 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Does NcWest have to implement all of these changes or can they omit some of them to suit the playerbase here?

I understand why you would ask that question, but it isn't as though NC West has a large , dedicated development staff. They can't just listen to players and decide to code some features. At best, they seem to be able to refuse to implement some small patches, or not implement some events, or configure some existing functionality (like drop settings, or similar features).

Even analyzing and localizing a large patch like 6.0 with their resources, that are likely no longer dedicated just to Aion, is going to be a really big job for them. I don't think we'll have any say, I wish it was going to be different, but their track record isn't good. So getting something that suits us specifically is problematic.

16 hours ago, Vinley-KT said:

I get it, your reading comprehension is terrible. First off, I've played BnS. Like I said, I've played every game developed and published by NC in recent history. I've at least tried virtually ev............ blablablablablablablabl bla bla ble bue .................d record almost everything so I did report numerous people with video evidence but I highly doubt anything ever came from it.

u're still talking about BDO?

No one cares bruh.

-------------------------------

Chanter's chains changed a LOT too.

they don't need stuns/stumbles for any skill anymore

ZqiBrtd.png&key=6dec6e9135c533da353908dd

I don't know. Of course it's only the first day, things may change over time/with patches, but as for a first impression? Things are not looking good. I'm getting B&S vibes all over with these daily specials, and some of you may know how that game went down: two server merges within one year since the game's launch, down from 20+ per region to..two or three. Compare that to Aion which took 8+ years to get to that point.

One guy here said that the devs from NCsoft have no clue about MMORPGs. I think that they used to. Thing is, the market has changed. People grow up with phones and ever-shorter attention spans. Mobages (mobile games) are the current big thing in many parts of Asia now. Lineage2:Mobile is making more cash than all of NC's other titles combined and then some more. MMOs are in decline overall. Tera, GuildWars2, Revolution - all are struggling to maintain at least a small playerbase these days.

Now they are removing Aion's subscription model in KR, but to compensate for it they are completely obliterating the player-driven economy, instead pushing for an economy between player and company. I don't see this working out well.

Maybe in some years we'll look back and think that the removal of wings/flight in 6.0 was symbolic in more ways than one.

I think they destroyed one of the biggest strong point of Aion,that ability is see our characters in beautiful skins but then they forced the candies into everything,unless they have options not to show candies transform or else the Aion's pop will declining very quickly.

I've got a question tho does anyone know if weaving with dual wield still a thing ? since they removed power shard and lower cd of skills.I think they trying to get rid of weaving which is a good thing but does it works ?

2 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Isn't this release called "refly"? but they're removing flight? 

They named it "Refly" for two reasons.

- "Re" (as in prefix for again) and "Fly" (as the main presentation image for the game through the years), making it sound like do it over from the start.

- Term is based around "reply", as they have truly heard suggestions from the players (which is correct).

Archived