Forums

6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Ask and ye shall receive

All the current designs and mats in Aetherforging change in 6.0, you keep the proficiency level.

Take my advice and get it to 300.

oh thank god im already at max was freaking out we’d have to start over

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Can we sell things to the store for kinah?

As mentioned before, most items are untradeable with few exceptions. Most items will have a description underneath that says "untradeable" but has "can be sold at broker"

Example:
kbwrrwjERF6r6TxA5epG9A.png

I don't know if players pay in Kinah or the new currency though...

18 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Old crafting system is removed therefore those areas are probably inaccessible. 

Because all kinah got changed into the gold bars, everyone lost their house. I tried visiting the houses in Beluslan but the doors are closed and I don’t even see the notice board to see auctions. I think they disabled for a while.

Because no one is playing with the old stuff. Old stuff must be replaced and new stuff must come to attract players. 

Fast leveling is least of the concerns, in fact, it’s actually very fun. I imagine myself being the beginner, completely new to the game, the quests are simple to understand and straightforward, the tutorials for stigmas, profiles and other stuff is very much detailed and much thought put into. And I don’t even speak Korean yet.

You cannot keep living in the old. It’s time to move on.

So... we gona loose our houses AGAIN?????? Again the same crap we had with the merge???? I dont see the need of removing houses if its only changing the currency. we still need to pay for them so just change the menu from the butlers!!! Com'on! Devs are suposed intelegent ppl!!! -.- This is not ok!!!

I've been thinking about all this barricading off... I definitely think it would have been smarter if they had just had a giant shard or aether chunk hit the crafting studios rather then preventing us from accessing the entire area. Because they went this far I think maybe they are doing some "renovations" on the areas until they come up with a new use for the sites. Why they are locking people out of their houses though, I have no answers.

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Can we sell things to the store for kinah?

If you watched my recent video then you can see me sell junk and gear to the merchant.

43 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

So... we gona loose our houses AGAIN?????? Again the same crap we had with the merge???? I dont see the need of removing houses if its only changing the currency. we still need to pay for them so just change the menu from the butlers!!! Com'on! Devs are suposed intelegent ppl!!! -.- This is not ok!!!

They have to balance the maintenance fee. All kinah got changed into Gold Bar, and the exchange rate was 30m kinah = 1 gold bar (I believe), so they knew this would leave players broke af. It was their only way.

40 minutes ago, Azeriah-KT said:

Has there been anything said about manastone ore? Can we still collect it and trade it in for manastones in 6.0? I want to know if I should trade it all in before the update.

I can try to figure this out, but these don't drop in 6.0

Does anyone know if they added Bosses, new loot drops or quests to the instances Alquimia Research Center and Aethergenetics Lab? I read several pages back that they are reworking these into low level solo instances. I'm debating on keeping a couple toons below level 30 so they can run the redone instances, but if they aren't changing anything then there might not be any point holding them back.

36 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

Does anyone know if they added Bosses, new loot drops or quests to the instances Alquimia Research Center and Aethergenetics Lab? I read several pages back that they are reworking these into low level solo instances. I'm debating on keeping a couple toons below level 30 so they can run the redone instances, but if they aren't changing anything then there might not be any point holding them back.

I think the best way to describe it, when 6.0 hits, you should try starting a new character from level 1 because the quest lines have changed a lot.

30 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I think the best way to describe it, when 6.0 hits, you should try starting a new character   GAME from level 1 because the quest lines have changed a lot.

Fixed that for you. Kicker was losing the house again, unless they manage to fix that. No it isn't they only reason, and I expect patches, but that needs to be fixed. Their logic is just stupid - and thanks again Kubei, many times over,  for all of your hard work.

1 minute ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Fixed that for you. Kicker was losing the house again.

Alright mate, when 6.0 comes and you have billions of kinah changed into Gold Bars, I'll wish you the best of luck in attempting to pay off the maintenance fee for your house/mansion/estate/palace but then don't blame it on NCSoft.

Also remember, you can't change the Gold Bars back into kinah.

1 minute ago, Ordors-KT said:

Having downloaded Korean Aion to have a look, when i launch, it pops up saying 'you have limited access and the connection with the server is being closed', any ideas?

really excited about 6.0 and wanting to have a look.

Need a Korean phone number to verify + you must use something like WTFast. 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Alright mate, when 6.0 comes and you have billions of kinah changed into Gold Bars, I'll wish you the best of luck in attempting to pay off the maintenance fee for your house/mansion/estate/palace but then don't blame it on NCSoft.

Actually , I would blame it on them. If they are doing a major revamp of the game design, then they should go a complete impact analysis of what changes to the game economy would do - that includes the housing system. Changing a major concept mid-game isn't that easy, you can't just grab an idea from another game like Blade and Soul even if someone says " we need new players"- you have to keep existing players in mind.

2 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Actually , I would blame it on them. If they are doing a major revamp of the game design, then they should go a complete impact analysis of what changes to the game economy would do - that includes the housing system. Changing a major concept mid-game isn't that easy, you can't just grab an idea from another game like Blade and Soul even if someone says " we need new players"- you have to keep existing players in mind.

I honestly doubt that's what they had in mind after playing 6.0, but hey, that's just me. The economy is very well balanced and you have 4 currencies, easy to understand and easy to handle. You might as well sell your house if you don't want to have any losses.

14 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I honestly doubt that's what they had in mind after playing 6.0, but hey, that's just me. The economy is very well balanced and you have 4 currencies, easy to understand and easy to handle. You might as well sell your house if you don't want to have any losses.

Really? Not kidding? We can't use 'Running Scroll' and 'Scroll of Courage' . If you want to use doping system - only cash. This is very well balanced??

3 minutes ago, RetiaAdolf-KT said:

Really? Not kidding? We can't use 'Running Scroll' and 'Scroll of Courage' . If you want to use doping system - only cash. This is very well balanced??

Cash? These transformations potion are dropped by mobs, received from quests, can buy with kinah for very cheap. Contracts can be farmed too, you don't even need to spend a penny. Have you watched my questing video above? I specifically put on CC's to explain that.

3 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

Where would we exchange items for Abyss Points if they are removing the Abyss? Are the NPCs placed somewhere new, and if so where?

Reshanta only has Abyss gear from level 30 to 50. All of those sets and the level 60 one are also available in Convent of Marchutan/Cloister of Kaisinel. Then the others in Marchutan Priory/Kaisinel Academy.

53 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

So if we have less than 30m on one char, it dont be changed? Plus they will re-open the houses, so they have an idea what currency they will use for auction and fees. 

I also saw the post you made about they sending some kinah to players because they were without kinah, so pretty sure when this hit NA the balance will be made. Just hope NA have all these points into consideration. After all they can see what we discuss here.

15 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

So if we have less than 30m on one char, it dont be changed? Plus they will re-open the houses, so they have an idea what currency they will use for auction and fees. 

I also saw the post you made about they sending some kinah to players because they were without kinah, so pretty sure when this hit NA the balance will be made. Just hope NA have all these points into consideration. After all they can see what we discuss here.

That was Korea's first change, then they made it 1.3m kinah. You can't keep kinah in wh otherwise it'll get deleted.

@Kubei-DN

I assume since you have a low-level toon on the Korean server, you must have played through the new Poeta/Ishalgen quest-line? I ask because I have a character I've been meaning to re-roll for a while now, and I've decided to do so now before the 6.0 update (because I have some items I'd like to trade them before I am unable to). If I were to level my toon and have them ascend before the update, will I be able to go back to Poeta/Ishalgen and complete the new quest-lines without worry, or will I miss out on something? Thank you.

Yeah i know that, and i will share between the toons i have.

So, hoping NCWest is reading, the trade being set in 1.3m kinah and such, when it hits NA, maybe the housing should be corrected aswell and no1 will lose houses and we will be able to pay fees. Because if they put housing on the gold bars thingy.... the rich will be richer.....and that sucks. Even if they return the price like they did at merge.

Archived