6.0 info

Kubei-DN

@Kubei-DN I'm interested in housing stuff. As I understand, everyone lost their house. Have any other changes gone through Oriel? Something specific I would like to know is how Guestblooms are working right now, or if they even still exist. I have the wingfeather guestbloom and there is a 0% chance it's getting completed before 6.0 hits NA, and I have various other guestblooms that will be invalidated by 6.0. (e.g. Godstone Guestbloom). Should I aim to have them all done before the patch hits, or will I be good?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, WhiteMage-KT said:

so sad that they will remove memorable maps :( like what they did to Sarpan

so many memories,

BTW, i want to try to play on their test server but i stuck at identify step, 

any idea would help me a lot, 

thanks

You have to have a valid Korean phone number to create an account, iirc.

1 hour ago, Feral-DN said:

For those of you playing on 6.0, any tips for phasing into 6.0 once it comes to NA servers in a couple months? Im just playing casually right now, but wouldn't mind some tips to prep in these coming months for 6.0.

If you're on the way of upgrading your 75ap and everything else, you should probably enchant your 80ap armor/accessories as much as possible for the 6.0 exchange.

I doubt we will be getting the same treatment as KR does since +25~30 sets are not common but there is no information regarding those from NA dev team yet. 

Keep in mind you should also make as much kinah as possible as well for the upgraded skills.

The only thing you really need to worry about is getting at least an ancient or legendary transformation so you will be able to function properly in game. 

If you're hoping for a new server like me, there isn't much to prepare for. (FEED YOUR WALLET SO THEY ARE FAT WHEN ITS REAL)

4 hours ago, NeverAOE-KT said:

If you're on the way of upgrading your 75ap and everything else, you should probably enchant your 80ap armor/accessories as much as possible for the 6.0 exchange.

I doubt we will be getting the same treatment as KR does since +25~30 sets are not common but there is no information regarding those from NA dev team yet. 

Keep in mind you should also make as much kinah as possible as well for the upgraded skills.

The only thing you really need to worry about is getting at least an ancient or legendary transformation so you will be able to function properly in game. 

If you're hoping for a new server like me, there isn't much to prepare for. (FEED YOUR WALLET SO THEY ARE FAT WHEN ITS REAL)

How hard is it to get a "good" pvp set in 6.0 starting fresh? Is it worth having a +15 75ap set on a char just incase?

I was hyped @ first about 6.0 but seeing all the deletions (scrolls, foods, maps, old designs etc) and CHAR-BOUND kinah system I am now totally against getting 6.0 in NA!

I hope deeply that 6.0 fails hard in Korea and we are not getting it in NA! Can we please vote to keep 5.8 here!

2 hours ago, Psyclon-KT said:

I was hyped @ first about 6.0 but seeing all the deletions (scrolls, foods, maps, old designs etc) and CHAR-BOUND kinah system I am now totally against getting 6.0 in NA!

I hope deeply that 6.0 fails hard in Korea and we are not getting it in NA! Can we please vote to keep 5.8 here!

Actually we need PART of the 6.0 content, not all. We need to have value on stuff that was lost, we need balance classes and pve/pvp, but we dont need gold bars,nor kinah character bound. It will better if korea get a grip and put it account bound, and limits of value on broker. But we can keep dreaming.

Plus, i believe when we get the 6.0 on NA, the old players/characters will get a "starting kit" for the transition. After that, you have to work. Also i dont believe we will get a exchange like korea, because theres a fact different from us: they payed the game till now. We have free to play since 2012.

10 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Actually we need PART of the 6.0 content, not all. We need to have value on stuff that was lost, we need balance classes and pve/pvp, but we dont need gold bars,nor kinah character bound. It will better if korea get a grip and put it account bound, and limits of value on broker. But we can keep dreaming.

Plus, i believe when we get the 6.0 on NA, the old players/characters will get a "starting kit" for the transition. After that, you have to work. Also i dont believe we will get a exchange like korea, because theres a fact different from us: they payed the game till now. We have free to play since 2012.

Value on stuff that was lost? Like what? You want +15 provenance weapons to go for 15bill again as oppose to 3 or less bill now?

This may have been addressed in a previous page, but I don't remember. What happens to our existing food, drinks, and potions? Do they just flat disappear from our inventories, or is there some NPC to whom we can trade them for new food, drinks, and potions? I saw the video that showed every item in aetherforging, and it was all just gear, plumes, and wings. So I see we can only buy food, drinks, and potions from the shop. Just wondering if we can use any of our old ones. I'm aware the scrolls are being removed entirely.

^

I asked the same question a while back and haven't received an answer. As far as I am aware, there has been no mention of what happens to consumables such as food items in our possession. As I mentioned previously, it would be nice to know if there is any point in stocking up on cooking crafts before 6.0, or if all related items will become unusable.

5 hours ago, Psyclon-KT said:

I share in your dismay. I do understand why some of the older elements of the game are being removed, but seeing everything I have worked so hard for over the years trashed in a single update really saddens me. :(

*sorry for the double post!

Just browsing the KR forums, I confirmed my initial analysis of the patch notes, it looks like they broke class balance even more.. Considering how physical attack will be scaling similarly to magic classes, it's really hard to say who go buffed more. For magical classes, their base skill damages got buffed 45-55% relatively, yes I did the math, you can pm me for my spreadsheets if interested. I didnt really do the same type of comparison for physical classes cause stronger skills didnt get buffed, and weaker ones got larger buffs, rightly so because physical skills didnt scale multiplicatively with attack pre6.0, it was just linearly additive, meaning stronger skills had less benefit from attack. So I just looked at the new physical 6.0 skills and compared them relative to the new magical 6.0 skills, and I found their values to be very underwhelming. Hardest hitting physical skills have a base damage of around 2k for most classes, as for the magic classes they are easily around 4-6k. Even granted that most of these physical skills have shorter animations or casts the difference is still way too large, especially since critical hits have been revamped to be even for both physical and magical classes. It is much harder to stack critical strike/spell crit in 6.0, BUT they are both evenly difficult to acquire since they are now very similar stats. Meaning hitting crit cap one or the other wont be easier than the other. Another thing I noticed, magical armors give more magical attack than their physical armor counterparts give physical attack, meaning getting magical attack is much easier than physical attack.. I think they designed it like this with buffs in mind? Physical classes do have more consistent attack buffs.. but it looks like not enough warrant this kind of balancing. 6.0 is still in it's early stages, so this is all subject to change. Hopefully they will work out these kinks soon, before it comes to NA. From what I noticed glads seem to be in an ok spot at least since they had innately high skill damage. Healers are a little busted since everyone is super tanky in pvp, while heals scaled to match all these huge hp pools everyone will have (and need healed in pve), I dont think pvp damage scaled quite as much to keep up. Considering the RS buff too.. it will be much harder to lockdown healers. This is just my opinion and personal analysis so take everything I say with a grain of salt. 

6 hours ago, TradedKatForSam-KT said:

Value on stuff that was lost? Like what? You want +15 provenance weapons to go for 15bill again as oppose to 3 or less bill now?

That is exactly what i am saying: since the provenance +15 is a highly desirable item, who have to sell abuse that power putting it too high. And who made kinah working his/her ass off gathering and crafting cant make it anymore because all the pink quests that give scrools and potions and w/e. Thats the big problem here. I remember when a brand new skin from the BCM or event was on broker just for 100m/200m. And now a skin of those criteria is 1 bil. Nowadays only who have kinah made from p2w can buy stuff and enjoy full achivement. The ones without credit card or are extremly lucky with rng or... poor you!!! cry!!!

Hope i made my point clear now

17 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

That is exactly what i am saying: since the provenance +15 is a highly desirable item, who have to sell abuse that power putting it too high. And who made kinah working his/her ass off gathering and crafting cant make it anymore because all the pink quests that give scrools and potions and w/e. Thats the big problem here. I remember when a brand new skin from the BCM or event was on broker just for 100m/200m. And now a skin of those criteria is 1 bil. Nowadays only who have kinah made from p2w can buy stuff and enjoy full achivement. The ones without credit card or are extremly lucky with rng or... poor you!!! cry!!!

Hope i made my point clear now

That person was talking about how something was costly this time last year but in the current day is much cheaper which is a good thing. You on the other hand are talking about something that was cheap, now made more expensive. Complete opposite, and untrue as skins get cheaper and cheaper.

What do you mean kinah made from p2w. You can make lots of kinah without paying, not hard to participate in events and score big.

Archived