6.0 info

Kubei-DN

8 minutes ago, UltraNik-DN said:

That person was talking about how something was costly this time last year but in the current day is much cheaper which is a good thing. You on the other hand are talking about something that was cheap, now made more expensive. Complete opposite, and untrue as skins get cheaper and cheaper.

What do you mean kinah made from p2w. You can make lots of kinah without paying, not hard to participate in events and score big.

Really? so why i see same skin over a 1bil everytime its get on broker? your answer will be: cause its rare. Yes i know! and im talking about those: shining new, no1 have them. first to get it put it on broker -  1 bil. 3 years ago it was 100m.

second part of your statement i have mentioned it: good luck on rng. and yes i participate in ALL event, have tuns of alts for them... score big? whats that?

I get we may be speaking about 2 different things, but korea made all obtainable ingame with the few kinah you obtain ingame making each kinah VALUABLE, and not like today: oh you need a omega? its cheap! just 100m a piece.....

Lets face it: each one of us players have its own game experience. We can not compare. So for some of us 6.0 may be bringing some nice time, some others will not.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Really? so why i see same skin over a 1bil everytime its get on broker? your answer will be: cause its rare. Yes i know! and im talking about those: shining new, no1 have them. first to get it put it on broker -  1 bil. 3 years ago it was 100m.

second part of your statement i have mentioned it: good luck on rng. and yes i participate in ALL event, have tuns of alts for them... score big? whats that?

I get we may be speaking about 2 different things, but korea made all obtainable ingame with the few kinah you obtain ingame making each kinah VALUABLE, and not like today: oh you need a omega? its cheap! just 100m a piece.....

Lets face it: each one of us players have its own game experience. We can not compare. So for some of us 6.0 may be bringing some nice time, some others will not.

And what skin is that?

Omega is cheap 100 mill, used to be 220mill.

Temperings were 550mill at one point now 100mill.

The best example are +10 mana stones which used to 1.2bill during first SFT event now the are almost 270mill

You aren't making sense and items being less affordable is a bad thing. Kinah is even more valuable now as you buy a lot of goods with it compared to last year or the year before.

11 minutes ago, Dbuff-KT said:

Now that 6.0 has been out a little longer in Korea, what do they think of it?

I've read through the KR forums. Mixed opinions. The biggest one is that they are mad about losing kinah and some of their other deleted stuff that they worked hard to get. Their other biggest gripe is that healers heal for way too much in pvp, people were even posting videos of sins losing fights against clerics even when they out gear the cleric by a whole tier. Apart from that seems pretty positive. Some steps forward, some backwards. I think they still need to balance the huge strength difference between magic and physical classes. Even in 6.0 magical classes are still stronger. They have a new patch on the 31st that gives sins signet silence and rune slash back which should help balance things. SM and rangers got changes too but I couldnt find the said changes.

@Kubei-DN You have a 6.0 account right? I was wondering if you could test something for me on a lvl 80 glad or templar. Could you check the skill damage differences between a 1h sword and greatsword of the same physical attack (the new attack stat), then the same for a greatsword and polearm with the same physical attack as well? Any 6.0 weapons will work as long as they have the same physical attack stat. If weapon damage isnt accounted for in skill damages then 1h swords should in theory should have the same skill damage as an unfused greatsword or polearm of the same tier.. which means the faster attacking weapon would have higher dps, 1h sword potentially being the highest dps of them all assuming it still has a higher critical hit multiplier.  

2 minutes ago, PoisonSun-DN said:

Hello, guys! I am new in the forum, but not in the game :) , all i wanted to ask you all, does anyone can tell me when Danaria and Katalam will be updated to 6.0?
I know that Korean servers are already at 6.0, but when will ours be too?
 Thank you all for the info!

9 months... atleast.

3 minutes ago, PoisonSun-DN said:

Hmm, this is reaaaally long time...well i guess i will try to get to 75 til then :D:D 
Thank you, UltraNik!

Yeah cause other regions can only get a completed 6.0 one that has many smaller hotfixes applied to it, and since there were lots of problems with 6.0 Koreans devs have to address that so that when we get 6.0 it will be clean and less problematic and this time it will take significantly much longer.

2 minutes ago, UltraNik-DN said:

Yeah cause other regions can only get a completed 6.0 one that has many smaller hotfixes applied to it, and since there were lots of problems with 6.0 Koreans devs have to address that so that when we get 6.0 it will be clean and less problematic and this time it will take significantly much longer.

Yeah, i understand that...well i guess all we can do is just to wait :) 

11 hours ago, Feral-DN said:

I've read through the KR forums. Mixed opinions. The biggest one is that they are mad about losing kinah and some of their other deleted stuff that they worked hard to get. Their other biggest gripe is that healers heal for way too much in pvp, people were even posting videos of sins losing fights against clerics even when they out gear the cleric by a whole tier. Apart from that seems pretty positive.

Sins should lose nearly 140% of the time to a cleric now godstones are removed from the game. I agree with you tho when the videos i have seen of 6.0 so far are groups of 4-5 clerics 1 plate or AT. This does not mean that the class is unbalanced it does mean that having more then one in a group makes it to powerful tho. This is why games like LoL and that seem to have "BALANCE" to a degree because you can not just stack 5 out of 5 of the strongest champions.

If Cleric truly is that strong limiting them to 1 maybe 2 per group would be the way to go for balance but everyone and their family love having more then one cleric now days.

I am asking again - what happens to our old costumes in 6.0 we get from BCM and Luna in 5.8? Do they become char-bound or can i put them in account warehouse and give them to my alts? Are those current costumes even counted as same as new ones sold in 6.0 costume store? I am asking because in 6.0 videos i see those skins cost like 9 mil kinah each, but there is no info about if they become char-bound once bought from there. In 5.8 i have made 2 of my alts as skin/costumes collectors which gather all costumes and in time of need i can give any costume i like to my alts. Does same system work in 6.0?

And another question is about those old skins (like Sauren, Rakhsa, Stormwing) reskinned over sanctum NPC cheap armor parts. Can we use them still to reskin our new armors/wepons/wings/earrings etc? Can i put those skins also into my account warehouse and give to my alts?

I haven't made a new character in years, but I discovered that now when you Ascend and speak to your Class Preceptor, you are given a Fledgling Deava's Equipment Box which contains a full gear set and weapon. In 6.0 do we still get these things when we Ascend a character? Also, how do I get the level 50 version for my older (higher level) characters?

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Sins should lose nearly 140% of the time to a cleric now godstones are removed from the game. I agree with you tho when the videos i have seen of 6.0 so far are groups of 4-5 clerics 1 plate or AT. This does not mean that the class is unbalanced it does mean that having more then one in a group makes it to powerful tho. This is why games like LoL and that seem to have "BALANCE" to a degree because you can not just stack 5 out of 5 of the strongest champions.

If Cleric truly is that strong limiting them to 1 maybe 2 per group would be the way to go for balance but everyone and their family love having more then one cleric now days.

I dont think it helps that clerics are one of the largest populations of aion. I dont think they have any bad matchups in 6.0 either, apart from maybe aethertech if they are geared above the cleric, or gunner since they have silence and the 50% heal debuff. They even removed fleshcutter arrow from ranger, so now they have to choose between a stun and agonizing arrow for the 50% heal debuff. Speaking kit wise gunners are probably best for fighting clerics, but Ive watched gunners fight clerics in arena (6.0) and just straight dps for a minute straight then get outhealed in a mere few seconds. 

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

I haven't made a new character in years, but I discovered that now when you Ascend and speak to your Class Preceptor, you are given a Fledgling Deava's Equipment Box which contains a full gear set and weapon. In 6.0 do we still get these things when we Ascend a character? Also, how do I get the level 50 version for my older (higher level) characters?

It is actually at level 55 that you get the elite fledgling gear. You get it from your first campaign (yellow) quest in Enshar/Cygnea. Note, if your toons have already moved past that level and quest, you cannot get the gear now.

8 hours ago, Psyclon-KT said:

I am asking again - what happens to our old costumes in 6.0 we get from BCM and Luna in 5.8? Do they become char-bound or can i put them in account warehouse and give them to my alts? Are those current costumes even counted as same as new ones sold in 6.0 costume store? I am asking because in 6.0 videos i see those skins cost like 9 mil kinah each, but there is no info about if they become char-bound once bought from there. In 5.8 i have made 2 of my alts as skin/costumes collectors which gather all costumes and in time of need i can give any costume i like to my alts. Does same system work in 6.0?

And another question is about those old skins (like Sauren, Rakhsa, Stormwing) reskinned over sanctum NPC cheap armor parts. Can we use them still to reskin our new armors/wepons/wings/earrings etc? Can i put those skins also into my account warehouse and give to my alts?

You will be able to use the skins. they never had luna as we have, so for us may be different where we get them, but they are same thing as before. Same with the skins on panda items. BUT you will NOT have account warehouse and probably no trade between 2 chars, so i suggest you distribute them between the chars you want.

2 hours ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Still no word on housing?

Asking the same.....

41 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

gl ever seeing crits in 6.0 on a templar

One of the 6.0 templar buffs gives I think 1k crit for 30seconds every 1min30sec, and the crafted gear gives a lot of crit, roughly 2k+ with a full set. Doesnt look too hard to craft either. The new crit cap and rates still stand to question though, and it looks like all the lower tier gear dont give any crit so it hasnt been exactly easy too so how the crit rates have changed. I think templars biggest issue is the lower skill base damages they have in 6.0. Compared to ranger and gladiator skills in 6.0 its fairly low.. Which is a really bad thing if the new skill damage scales similar to how magicboost does in 6.0.

i c alot of people quitting in 6.0...

me included...this update is terrible and hopefully most of this crap wont be implemented

and ncsoft cant fix glitches, do math or count... so god knows how riddled this 'update' will be

and under the direction of the copy and paste queen cm.....

were all doomed....

Archived