6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, FirstEmptyPlate-DN said:

Fine don't believe, I couldn't give two damns about people who can't pull the wool over their eyes. There is nothing good about 6.0.

Dude, I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I am also quite nervous about 6.0. I was simply asking about your source regarding your "everyone is leaving the game in Korea" comment. However, it seems you don't have a source and you were just making wild claims?

On 2/14/2018 at 11:35 AM, Azzmaria-KT said:

that sounds like communism to me :P 

But talking seriously. Sometimes I REALLY want to give something to a friend for free. And sometimes they give things for free to me. Is our effort and our items and I do not want to EVERYONE to have a chance on MY things. 

And again we are talking about how great is BDO..... ¬¬

that game is not so great if you have time to post here instead of have fun there. 

I did not mention anything about how great BDO was as a game. I was talking about the broker and lack of player trading system it has that improves the game play and makes gear rewarding when you obtain it. This is one of the biggest selling point of 6.0 to the players Q&A they had in KR.

The BDO system gets rid of the bot currency influence so when you do finally save up X amount of Kinah you feel rewarded. Legitimate players  who enjoy Aion will like the system once they get use to it. The cheaters who rely on bots to get their gains will be very upset.

The drawback to this system is people who like to help each other and trade with friends this however is also stops people rolling on items that are not for their class because a friend needed it so its also a positive.

All in all the reason i am posting here is because i am generally interested in 6.0 i played a bit on KR and it looks promising especially with the systems they are implementing.

30 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I did not mention anything about how great BDO was as a game. I was talking about the broker and lack of player trading system it has that improves the game play and makes gear rewarding when you obtain it. This is one of the biggest selling point of 6.0 to the players Q&A they had in KR.

The BDO system gets rid of the bot currency influence so when you do finally save up X amount of Kinah you feel rewarded. Legitimate players  who enjoy Aion will like the system once they get use to it. The cheaters who rely on bots to get their gains will be very upset.

The drawback to this system is people who like to help each other and trade with friends this however is also stops people rolling on items that are not for their class because a friend needed it so its also a positive.

All in all the reason i am posting here is because i am generally interested in 6.0 i played a bit on KR and it looks promising especially with the systems they are implementing.

That's all psychological, the sense of being rewarded when you obtain the gear. You can currently have this affect in the game, and the cheaters that buy from bots are almost non-existent just like gold spammers. These 'positive' changes of 6.0 will barely affect 5.8 in a good way, however things like exchanges and trade broker from one player to another would be devastated. Current trading system is integral to the way Aion is played and functions like eBay or Amazon in real life.

Utility is much more meaningful than some small feelings. I feel good when I get kinah, when I do instances, when I get gear, on my main and my alts. I feel the greatest when I help people in the community by facilitating trade deals, helping them to gear up, carrying people in instances. In 6.0 is gonna take that away and I will feel bad, and I will not be able to help those who are struggling.

6.0 doesn't allow for generosity, compassion, selflessness yet apparently a minor dopamine intake to the brain is more important?

51 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

That's all psychological, the sense of being rewarded when you obtain the gear. You can currently have this affect in the game, and the cheaters that buy from bots are almost non-existent just like gold spammers. These 'positive' changes of 6.0 will barely affect 5.8 in a good way, however things like exchanges and trade broker from one player to another would be devastated. Current trading system is integral to the way Aion is played and functions like eBay or Amazon in real life.

Utility is much more meaningful than some small feelings. I feel good when I get kinah, when I do instances, when I get gear, on my main and my alts. I feel the greatest when I help people in the community by facilitating trade deals, helping them to gear up, carrying people in instances. In 6.0 is gonna take that away and I will feel bad, and I will not be able to help those who are struggling.

6.0 doesn't allow for generosity, compassion, selflessness yet apparently a minor dopamine intake to the brain is more important?

If you honestly think 6.0 is going to take away your ability to help new/struggling/returning players you are wrong. It takes away your ability to give them freebies and that is it.

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If you honestly think 6.0 is going to take away your ability to help new/struggling/returning players you are wrong. It takes away your ability to give them freebies and that is it.

If all the change in trading system is only to avoid bots and RMTs, I still think there are other better ways to solve it. The are ways to block the bots and not the real players. 

And not only that, I also hope that 6.0 will solve some small issues that in some way bots were the solution. I remember some years ago, bots were the ones who gathered some crafting materials in large quantities. Some potions, scrolls and other things were available at low prices cause the bots provided the materials. Things like this should not happen in a game like Aion. 

I Play Aion cause I like to play with people. I can have that feeling of being rewarded no matter if my kinah is bounded or not. I am not so sure if Aion could be still a good game if we take out the social and grupal elements. So creating a restrictive and generic way to avoid trades just to ge rid on bots and RMT makes me think the devs are really limited.

I'd rather have bots who make a minimal impact in 5.8. Say 3.0-4.0 yeah they had a big impact, but in 5.8 they are truly non-existent.

Oh and isn't botting a problem for Koreans who had it much much worse than us. These changes in 6.0 are aimed towards Koreans not for western market. I'm not sure how correct the information is now but there was a time in 5.x where botting wasn't reportable in Korea in fact it was allowed even. Remember glittering shells in 4.8 Idian depths, NA cracked down on that pretty fast but Korea it last for a long while that it became the norm to buy from bots the shells for 70mill and resell for 100mill to NPC.

Korea has a botting problem, we don't so I don't see how we need to be involved with their problems.

On 14/02/2018 at 10:54 AM, Johngunmad-KT said:

People dumping 200 omegas on level 80 AP armour and still +15 you call that pay to win? This power up event closes the gap between whales and non-whales. I'm free to play and I have a +9 levle 80 AP earring and I have to agree to what someone said earlier about this 5.8 being a good patch.

The only true pay to win is the minion system but thats only because they're not heavily featured in events and wouldn't be a problem if it was more available in game. Pay to win on for 80 AP gear or master harvester, well they have to grind purification materials just like everyone else which takes time and effort. If paying to win means someone gets a single +10 level 80 accessory compared to a non paying player who did it to +8 and +9, where the paying player had to have spent hundreds more on temperings, thats not really signifant of a difference.

+10 essence cores, easy non- whales can catch up to whales and be on easy footing there.

Stigmas, a lot drop from in game means I am actually surprised people would feel the need to buy stigmas off BCM. Its more an all of nothing case here, where its valuable if you unlock a 7th stigma slot, but if you are at full +8 stigmas not that much difference compared to +0 stigmas since the upgrades aren't that good.

Omegas well? Level 80 AP armour and weapons is just a bait and omega sink, and just a big troll to paying players. Master harvester is better value since it has good rates and can get to +25, but someone having better PvE gear by paying well that doesn't fall on the 'pay to win' category as what exactly are they winning that's causing other players to lose more?

I can build a strong case why 5.8 is very good of a patch, and why 6.0 will kill the game but I'm busying getting +9 stigmas through non-whale means. :D

Weren't you the same guy linking your +35 gear and saying you wont Equip it till have a +20 shadowpact polearm?

You are the embodiement of pay2win,how many accounts and chars did you use for free restore's when your gear broke,because as most player's know getting gear that high doesnt come by free2play or without breaking a few time's.

And minions arent the only pay2win at all,any player with gear +20 and higher is sinking huge money into this game or has utterly no life and is spamming bots and alt army's to fund their gear.

I hope 6.0 kills the game for player's like you and we can go back to true endgame that isnt dictated by a persons wallet,and gear is capped.I dont mind ncsoft making money but tempering and chanting high levels completely ruined pvp,and i hope in 6.0 it's fixed and all the pvp baddy's that rely on this high level gear go somewhere else.

10 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

I agree totally with this post! And that was the biggest concern of me also before when i said that making everything and especially all kinah char-bound will kill all current trading and social interaction between new and old (veteran) players!

We all are currently so used and accustomed to our "old kinah system" we have right now that we don't even give much thought about it. Let me give here some examples about our current playerbase interactions that 6.0 will totally kill out, making Aion totally shallow and empty shell (interaction wise).

1) Have you noticed how  many people sell BCM emotions, omegas/temperings, costumes, event items and NCoins codes ingame right now? 6.0 makes it all impossible - One way of external kinah income and helping others/friends (or even upgrading your alts) is totally removed. Cannot sell anything BCM-based to anyone anymore (or if it will be somehow still possible then nerfing our current kinah value to almost 0 will help it not at all).

2) Have you noticed how many items (armors, plumes, barcelets, weapons, omegas/temperings, costumes/skins, event rewarded items etc) people trade between their alts and/or with each other (or newbie players) - 6.0 will totally remove all this interaction and upgrading friends, your own alts or even helping out newbie players becomes totally impossible. Do they really think that we all start grinding all our sets separately from 0 with all our alts 1 by 1? What about all our hard work and kinah (or real moneys) that has been spent on upgrading all our chars (and friends)? All our hard work and hard-earned sets will be rendered useless (that makes me angry actually bcos i have put alot hard work to upgrading all my chars and now suddenly everything becomes useless). This will kill all our alts (and multiple accounts) system and also nerfs all alt-based events income in every possible way (because u cannot move alt-earned kinah/enchantstones/temperings etc to your own total kinah or items pool anymore).

3) New 6.0 kinah system in my opinion WON'T KILL BOTS AT ALL!!! - as far as i understood about 6.0, then all Aetherforging materials can still be traded @ broker, so my question here is what you think who will start grinding all those massive amounts of crafting materials? Bots of course! You'll see that 6.0 system will cater only p2w (or real money investing) customers and everyone else is pretty much left out of it (yeh u can get it all but very slow compared to paying customers).

4) ONLY 1 new map with both pvp and pve quests in every camp - in pvp wise this is good ofc, but as far as i remember that was 1 main reason in older Aion versions where pve-only people (and there is alot of them in Aion) complained of being ganked and killed in every 5 minutes of some OP-geared pvp-only player! This killed some population in earlier Aion versions and seems that they are doing the exactly same old mistake again! Not a very good idea to make whole map pvp also.

There is ofc many many other details that 6.0 seems to be a big failure in the long run and mainly because it is killing all social kinah/item-based interaction between players. Personally i think that 6.0 may indeed work in Korea, but it will kill all our current playerbase in NA especially (we have sadly only 2 servers left - that means game is not even now doing very well and if more % of playerbase leaves, then this doesn't promise anything good).

So my only suggestion is - leave our current kinah and item trading options as they are and bring everything else 6.0 has to offer!

Agree Psyclon

and I can add some more things:

1) Some people buys interesting items in BCM just to get kynah. Items that every active player need no matter if they are free to play or not. Like instances packs, instances scrolls, omegas... Of course we will still have a broker, but with the new system, that people can just get the kynah without having to do all that job. So those items will be so expensive or more rare to find. 

2) have you ever been in one of the following situations?: "my friend!. I saw something in the broker, can you borrow me 200M? I will repay you in few days", "wait me a sec. I need to transfer my plume from my main". "I invited a friend to come to Aion, If we help him a little he will be a good player". "Looks like we need a templar here. I always wanted to level up one. Will be easy if I get some things from my main". "Oh, you are selling that fire dragon weapon? Can I pay you with omegas or something? I do not have kynah now". Ok. forget about those. You will need kynah to buy the things on broker at the normal price (to avoid somebody else buying your things due to a low price). Every toon will be independent on the others. So your secondary toon will be just like a casual and poor player. If you do not have enought kynah for something now, you won´t have it. No matter if a friend can give it to you or if you have dozens of those on your main. 

3) totally agree. Actually that was a kynah source in 4.0 and previous versions. Bots collected the materials needed for a lot of crafts. Real players are too lazy to kill hundreds of mobs just for 10 units in cheap items. RMT will only need to find a way to give the players the items later. They will find a way. They always do. 

4) actually the first weeks in Katalam/Danaria were a real pain for PvE lovers. So hard to do quest, so hard to gather materials, so hard to walk all the way to some instances. The real open world PvP fun came later with more maps and people distributed in more of them. Do you remember how hard was to enter EB when it was in the frozen lake? Lots of erased maps (including Illuma/Norsvold) and forcing all the players to be in just 1 map for everything (or coming back to heiron to kill lvl 40 mobs). Oh. but do not worry, "they are useless". Players who love open world PvP and rifting and all that stuff are just a minority. Now we will have the only 1 map focused on them. But´s ok, who cares what the PvE losers wants? even if they are 80% of the players. If they leave, we can merge all the servers in just 1, and make the map smaller, so the few remaining players can be happy. 

Some people think 6.0 will kill P2W content. No my friends!. If you do not pay you will poor. really poor. You will need to play hoours and hours to get something. Your kinah wont have a real value. Your access to items from BCM will be so restricted. And your only way to get some kynah will be trying to kill everything to get some materials. Ance there you will find the bots. Lots of them, doing that job 24-7 and lowering the prices a lot. But people with money? Oh. they will have it easier. They will buy kynah, they will buy the xform cards, they will have instance pack and aditional scrolls. 

And the reasson to not have so many bots in BDO is not this currency system. The real reasson is that BDO is a B2P or P2P game. So RMT would need to pay a lot of money to make their armies of bots and if they are banned is lost money. So is not profitable to do this. RMT are more focused on F2P games. 

Azzmaria i totally agree with you! As said there is a lot more points why 6.0 has such a fail system and instead of making game fun and have A LOT OF VARIETY they remove everything old and cool (cool skins, mounts & skins from AF etc) and add simply only couple crappy and OLD gear skins to those free-to-get quest/campaign reward items...

Anyways i am still enjoying 5.8 as far as we have it, but  if 6.0 comes to us as it is in Korea I myself and many others i have talked will finally (and probably totally) quit Aion (also because all of our alts and old items become totally useless - this never happened in any other patch).

Korean is still changing 6.0 so we dont know yet whatwe will get in west. recently they add more enchant stones and quest items to the game because there was complains of slow progress between paying and non paying folks. So just keep watching the evolution. Maybe in the way the expansion can be interesting and good and fun, even with kinah bound and no trade shits. 

59 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I cannot take seriously someone who mistypes kinah as "kynah" several times. :P

is not Kynah?   so many stupid names for the "gold" in many names. I do not know what is wrong calling them just gold or coins. Whatever. I do not expect to be taken seriously by you Bryos. 

I could take that as a suggestion to correct my post, but this forums is also incomplete. :P 

And yes Asmodir. We still need to wait some time. It is too soon to see if the updates can modify the game or, as cheesecake said, to know if 6.0 succeded or not. 

13 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

I don't think your psychology argument holds up in a game whose gear progression system was, is, and will be centered on psychological manipulation; more specifically, the idea that dopamine gets released NOT when you get the reward, but when you do something that you anticipate will get you a reward (i.e. clicking that 'enchant' button and watching the bar go up sets off your dopamine pathway, NOT getting a +1 or +2 enchant on your armor) as evident in BF Skinner's research on variable-ratio reinforcement scheduling.

At least in 6.0, there will be a cap to the company's ability to exploit our neural circuitry. So to answer your question, YES, dopamine intake has been and will be NCSoft's priority since that is what they fundamentally profit from. However, NO, it won't be a bigger problem than it is now thanks to the cap, and NO, 6.0 will still allow for generosity, compassion, and selflessness because you can still TEACH people. Teaching someone how to make money is far more selfless than giving that person money.

Ehhh I don't understand this pvp/pve sentiment. It's a pvpve game and a massive chunk of the population has quit from 4.3 to 5.8 because these patches are almost pure pve. It's not subjective either. Korea added the master server to provide a pvp centric experience and then focused almost purely on the pve side of the game for the live/traditional servers. We didn't get a master server so only one side has been represented in the last couple years of content. 6.0 removed the master server so they've brought back the pvpve balance that is fundamental to this game.

The kinah/trading restrictions are the symptom of a larger problem that will be coming with 6.0 though. Until now, Korea has been p2p + cash shop which allowed the devs to keep the fundamentals of the game enjoyable for every customer. Since NCWest has been f2p since 3.0 they've had to find ways to monetize the game that was at it's core still p2p. So even after all the p2w stuff they've done, the game is still playable as a f2p if you are experienced and play enough.

Now that Korea is f2p as well, the devs have changed the core of the game to allow much more insidious monetization that will be harder to overcome as a f2p. NCsoft has made a killing on their mobile games and this freemium nickle-and-dime mindset is making its way into their PC games. I expect NCWest to follow the same model now that it's baked into the game, I doubt they can remove the shallow mobile feeling even if they wanted to.

On the bright side, since KR and NA will be monetized similarly, the complaints of the Korean players should now be somewhat aligned with ours so at least we have player representation now! Unfortunately, the KR market tolerates p2w a lot more and their MMO options are better than ours so they can jump ship easier if this game gets rinsed by NCsoft.

3 hours ago, 1s2CC931-KT said:

Ehhh I don't understand this pvp/pve sentiment. It's a pvpve game and a massive chunk of the population has quit from 4.3 to 5.8 because these patches are almost pure pve.

(...)

Both, PvE and PvP are nice things. And some people enjoys more doing one of them, some people enjoys the other. The problem here is both groups encoutnered situations where they feel like they "must" do what they do not like to be able to do what they like. 

People who loves to PvP had some bad times cause most of the required items comes from PvE. Even Ap and GP are obtained in PvE too. If you need manastones or enchantments stones, you must do PvE. Currently they have troubles finding maps to do casual PvP. But on the other hand People who loves PvE, had some troubles too. Some of the instances entries are (and were) in Open world PvP areas. In the past we had some entries in the oposite faction´s map. Some mobs and materials from quest are in the same area than rifts. 

Both of those are good. Both are funny. But sometimes you want to use your time doing what you want on that moment. Sometimes losing 2 hs daily in PvE instances just to be able to do some PvP or having to "fight" against the enemies to do all they way to one instance (and also fighting with your group members who complain and leave bored) for 2 hs is not funny. Aion is a game that requires a lot of time and you will always find something else to do. Losing time on frustrating things is not nice. 

And about 6.0

some people had doubts about how in NA will take the situation. As you can see in the producer letter, Gydeon already said that 6.0 is awesome and we will have it. NA is not free to decide. No matter what happens in Korea, here they will say that is perfect and will take it. NCWest is totally disconected with the community,  with NC Korea and with the game. So they have no clue about what is happening and what will happens. We can only have some contact with Cyan and nobody else. 

Well whatever 6.0 entails, I just wish it was here already. I find myself in a perpetual holding pattern cause many of the things I enjoy, (like crafting and gathering), are in a state of limbo. So I log in, do Luna, look around for a bit, and log off.

Just dont feel like treading forward with such uncertainty regarding the future of this game.

There is only 1 good thing about 6.0 and its upgrade cap, or its not if remember that back in days we had to upgrade 5 armor parts + weapon but in 6.0 you should upgrade 16 items to +15 and repeat that x3. In past we could get enchantment stones by breaking armor/weapon parts from instance but in 6.0 most common way to get upgrade stones is BCM.

BAD things about 6.0 in my opinion:

1) They remove any value of items we gathered for years by claiming that in 6.0 items will have REAL value, what a BS. Kinah exchange rate is ~30m -> 1.3m, in gold bar shop is items for 200 gold bars what is ~6b in current value. There is close to 0 ways to get kinah and upgrade stones in game so you most likely wont be able to buy 3 gold bars per day ever unless buy some BCM items and sell on broker. Or why should paying players do it if can just buy kinah from BCM with rate 70 Quna = 10m .............

2) NA players is used to make alts for fun, storages etc., remember that in 4.5 when got bored of some class then just made another and geared in Discordant (was enough to have fun in open world). In 6.0 your main will be your only character because its TOO MUCH grind/P2W to make any other decent alt.

3) 2 sieges left ......................... oh well who cares anyway last good sieges was in Katalam/Danaria. Same for PvP, pvp was divided over 2 maps and you could solo/duo PvP. Or just go to spots where was zerg vs zerg.

4) PvP on new map will be quite bad/boring because all of that will be located in small area so expect (can see on KR streamers videos) zerg vs zerg instead of PvP.

5) 6.0 is made even more about playing SOLO, on way to 80 you need 0 groups for instances or whatever. Few weeks ago tried some 3.0 server and geez that was great feeling when people make groups and do instances like FT, ADMA, TL, DP, BT etc and they isn't easy like all current nerfed instances, they give you challenge and you feel great and rewarded when get armor/weapon/acc/xp ...........  In 6.0 you get all gear up to 80lvl from doing 10 mob quests.

6) NC dont listen to players at all otherwise they would bring back maps/things that every player loved.

7) Most of people who play AION love challenge either its PvE or PvP but when realize that should put in to something too much time/effort and its not worth of that then just give up and move on. 75lvl grinding made many ppl leave AION.

8) Current situation is very bad for returning players because on one side they want to play AION but on other side understand that 6.0 is close and all effort put in game now will be gone in like 6 months or less. Its seriously not worth for them to grind 75lvl or gear up so what they can do, go play other games and may stick with them. NC seriously should think about permanent 500% xp buff or smth like that to keep those players here. Event where you get 65lvl armor what is worse  that 55lvl Daevanion gear isn't way to do it right. We get 100% xp buff at max while some regions have 200-300% buffs like every week.

P.S. Botting will be same as before, players will sell 1 crap item for high price in broker and bot will buy it and that's just 1 of easy ways, cba to even think about what else they could do. If all those limits is to fight against bots then its hurt PLAYERS way more than BOTS and its not acceptable because players will move on while bots stay.

12 hours ago, 1s2CC931-KT said:

Ehhh I don't understand this pvp/pve sentiment. It's a pvpve game and a massive chunk of the population has quit from 4.3 to 5.8 because these patches are almost pure pve. It's not subjective either.

It is, subjective. Who told you that? I don't remember such funny PvE contents in the last patches. The post 4.8 was bad for several reasons, and people left for many different reasons, not (only) because the game became more PvE-centric (otherwise the PvEers should be still playing Aion, while I only see 2-3 groups in LFG).

Agree with the rest of your post.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:14 AM, MelbourneDerby-KT said:

Korea has a botting problem, we don't so I don't see how we need to be involved with their problems.

Korea couldn't have bots because it previously was subscription based. They don't have them now because you still use your personal phone number to verify your identity, thus your Korean SSN is in their database. It can lead to legal issues.

4 hours ago, Svaite-DN said:

1) They remove any value of items we gathered for years by claiming that in 6.0 items will have REAL value, what a BS. Kinah exchange rate is ~30m -> 1.3m, in gold bar shop is items for 200 gold bars what is ~6b in current value. There is close to 0 ways to get kinah and upgrade stones in game so you most likely wont be able to buy 3 gold bars per day ever unless buy some BCM items and sell on broker. Or why should paying players do it if can just buy kinah from BCM with rate 70 Quna = 10m .............

NCKorea admitted that the exchange rate for kinah 30m to 1.3m was a mistake by their part as it left many players broke and unable to pay/buy certain things (like housing maintenance fee). Remember Quna can be farmed in game from 76+ instances.

2) NA players is used to make alts for fun, storages etc., remember that in 4.5 when got bored of some class then just made another and geared in Discordant (was enough to have fun in open world). In 6.0 your main will be your only character because its TOO MUCH grind/P2W to make any other decent alt.

Their explanation for that is "to reduce stress" over having multiple characters.

3) 2 sieges left ......................... oh well who cares anyway last good sieges was in Katalam/Danaria. Same for PvP, pvp was divided over 2 maps and you could solo/duo PvP. Or just go to spots where was zerg vs zerg.

People need to stop mourning Katalam/Danaria because those won't be coming back. Lakrum siege is pretty intense and it happens about 3 times a week.

4) PvP on new map will be quite bad/boring because all of that will be located in small area so expect (can see on KR streamers videos) zerg vs zerg instead of PvP.

Zerg is part of the game and it happens already in Norsvold/Iluma, so there's no difference.

5) 6.0 is made even more about playing SOLO, on way to 80 you need 0 groups for instances or whatever. Few weeks ago tried some 3.0 server and geez that was great feeling when people make groups and do instances like FT, ADMA, TL, DP, BT etc and they isn't easy like all current nerfed instances, they give you challenge and you feel great and rewarded when get armor/weapon/acc/xp ...........  In 6.0 you get all gear up to 80lvl from doing 10 mob quests.

It's only solo between 1-75. The reason for that is because Korea's population of low-level players dropped immensely, leaving those areas practically dead.

The gear you receive isn't even as powerful as the current level 55 mythic set you get from Cygnea/Enshar.

6) NC dont listen to players at all otherwise they would bring back maps/things that every player loved.

Katalam and Danaria would've suffered the same exact issue as we see in 5.8, like Cygnea and Enshar, which are used only for leveling purposes. Those maps would be dead and unused. Keeping them for sentimental purposes would make players quit the game same way as now, because they're gone.

7) Most of people who play AION love challenge either its PvE or PvP but when realize that should put in to something too much time/effort and its not worth of that then just give up and move on. 75lvl grinding made many ppl leave AION.

Grind was harder pre 3.0 and you see some players still here from when the game was released. If you stress yourself over the grind, you're missing out the actual fun.

PvP is broken in 5.8 and PvE starts to feel stale.

8) Current situation is very bad for returning players because on one side they want to play AION but on other side understand that 6.0 is close and all effort put in game now will be gone in like 6 months or less. Its seriously not worth for them to grind 75lvl or gear up so what they can do, go play other games and may stick with them. NC seriously should think about permanent 500% xp buff or smth like that to keep those players here. Event where you get 65lvl armor what is worse  that 55lvl Daevanion gear isn't way to do it right. We get 100% xp buff at max while some regions have 200-300% buffs like every week.

No one said 6.0 is remotely close, you have to count at least 7-10 months before it gets released here on NA.

We don't get that many exp buffs because Korea didn't. I said this many times, but whatever Korea does, so does NCWest. We don't need a 500% exp buff when reaching level 75 isn't as important anymore. If you don't like it here, you can always play other regions, like Gameforge Aion.

Katalam and Danaria had siege and Void Cube the only flying instance in the game and they removed it. Bases and safe pads offered a good PvP dynamic, and blood marks from those quests would still be somewhat useful in 5.8. Now Enshar and Cygnea have crappy siege villages that do nothing for a crappy Stonespear or Stonespar siege that non one cared about.

Gelkmaros and Ingission had relevance for a long time because they had siege, once they removed that, people barely spend time in that region. They get to 53 which you can do by doing adma til 51.2 then do luna to get to 53, and do BT till level 65.

Katalam and Danaria also had meaningful invasions where there was mass PvP.

10 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Katalam and Danaria also had meaningful invasions where there was mass PvP.

Did you know that invsions were to destroy katalan and danaria? And they did! Those invasions were made with the idea of destroying the maps.... (lore here).

Before those invasions there were alot stuff to do on those maps, so that precise point is totally useless for me. And there wasnt only void cube. And that one i never did it because when you got the doors at bases in katalam no one had interest on void cube anymore. I think thats why only the other 2 remain (altho completly alter)

Archived