6.0 info

Kubei-DN

13 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Just a question to @Kubei-DN: We will not be able to modify apparence with the plastic surgery tickets anymore? Or they moved the npc to another place on panda/sanctum?

No NPC. You can change appearance within the Golden Sand Market. I still don't know how to obtain Plastic Surgery in 6.0, I had a 1 hour from a gift box but by the time I figured where to use it, it was too late.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

No NPC. You can change appearance within the Golden Sand Market. I still don't know how to obtain Plastic Surgery in 6.0, I had a 1 hour from a gift box but by the time I figured where to use it, it was too late.

That's like BIG HAMMER to me I bought a lot of plastic surgery if it can't be use in 6.0 then I cry ;_;

Golden Sand Market = Quna ?

2 hours ago, Expiation-DN said:

It is 6.2.

Not necessarily, but people will call it so.

53 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

That's like BIG HAMMER to me I bought a lot of plastic surgery if it can't be use in 6.0 then I cry ;_;

No. Golden Sand Market is just another type of market you can use your kinah and gold bars to purchase items on the go. Quna is an additional cash shop.

March 9, Test Server update (this is not 6.2 according to the update, it's just another weekly patch).

I'll be only translating things which I think could be considered interesting or important for 6.0

[ Cubic ] 

1. We have added a cube that enhances character capabilities.
2. Players can gather "cubicles" and register it in the "cubic" windows, and the character is given an ability according to the "cube" collected.

4120180309164153.jpg?1520581313432

1. When you select a category, you can view the cube list and information.
2. The "cube" is divided into golden/white/bronze areas, and last level ability per cubic is applied.
3. If you have a "cubicle" in your inventory, you can Register it with the button.
4. Collected cubic lists and abilities are shared on an account-by-account basis.

→ Cubicle can be obtained from Lakrum field boss monster or from Cublin's Cubic Research Center (rough translation)
→ You can exchange it with upper level "cubicle" trough the <Special Room>

[ Item ] 

•  We have changed the option to adjust the options through Kinah without the reconciliation order (not sure what this means yet)

→ You can't use existing reconfiguration orders.
→ In the Enhance/Modify window, you can see a list of options that can be granted after re-tuning.

• We're added a new "Shard" to improve the effectiveness of attacks and healing.

[Shard Image below]
420180309164254.png?1520581374903

→ The "Shard" can be activated in the slot after it's installed in said slot.
→ When the Shard is activated, the effect will be output to the weapon you have currently equipped.
→ The Shard is consumed differently depending on the type of the weapon that's equipped for attack. However, when using a skill, it is not affected by the number of Shards consumed in the normal attacks.
→ Attack, recovery and other skills according to the number of Shards are different, you can see through the skill tool tips.
→ It also applies to DOTs and wide-area attack/recovery skills, and the Shards are consumed only once for the first time.
→ Shard can be obtained from monster drop or Golden Sand Market. (However, it's not available currently in Test Server)

• We have increased the amount of Kinah that can be obtained when selling Daevanion Skillbook to a shop.
  • Added Mana recovery with proficiency training.
  • Lowered the number of materials required for Aetherforging.
  • Expanded the drops of materials for Aetherforging.
  • We have changed the reward item that can be purchased with "Coin of Challenge"
  • Added Stigma Bundle as reward from Kirshka in Mirash Sanctuary.
  • Fixed some appearance of items which looked abnormal.
  • We slightly increased the probability of strengthening PvP Items.

[ Instance Dungeon ]

• New instance added cakked "Cublin's Cubic Research Center" (rough translation)

5120180309164432.jpg?1520581472896

5220180309164436.jpg?1520581476839

슈라크들이 점령한 큐브린의 큐빅 연구소, 큐브 제작 기술을 통해 공간을 다루는 것에 능숙했던 큐브린은 아무도 발견하지 못 할 이공간에 연구소를 세우고 큐빅을 연구했다. 하지만 이공간을 누비며 도둑질과 약탈을 일삼던 슈라크에게 큐빅 연구소가 발견되고, 그들에게 연구소를 빼앗겨 버린다. 큐브린은 무사히 탈출하지만, 슈라크들은 연구자들을 제압해 큐빅을 다량 생산하도록 만들고 있다. 질좋은 큐빅은 슈라크의 대장이자 매드 사이언티스트인 매드루킨이 독점하고 있다.

Cublin is a skillful master when it comes dealing with Cube making technology, has built his own scientific laboratory in an area which cannot be found. However, the Shulacks have found this hidden space and took over for their own possession, now stealing and plundering everything within that can be found in this research lab. Cublin manages to escape safely, but the Shulacks are overpowering researches to make a mass production of the cubic. The quality of Cubic is monopolized by Mad Ruking, the chief of the Shulack and a mad scientist.

Admission Level Entry Count Reset Time
      1 player     80                7 times a week                       Wednesday 9 AM

→ When occupying a base in Lakrum, there's a chance to enter the instance through an NPC which appears around the base.
→ Entrance NPCs are up for 12 minutes and up to 24 people can enter.

• Increased the chance to find Shukirukin, the Smuggle in Cradle of Eternity.
    → If you kill monsters, you can acquire Ancient Daevanion Skill box
  • Fixed a bug in Prometon's Workshop with Frigida not appearing up to 2 minutes in certain situations.
  • Fixed a problem in Promeron's Workshop where players could move to the next area without kill the blockade of the passage.
  • Increased rewards in Dredgion, Idgel Dome Landmark and Evergale Canyon.
  • Fixed a situation where the number of battlefield entries is reset in certain situations.
  • Modified the phenomenon of moving to other areas under certain circumstances in Drakenspire Depths.
  • Raised rewards in the some arenas.

[ Minion ]

• The skill of the Minion has been changed to a skill that supports the character.
    → The "Skill 1" can only be used once when you acquire 100% of the minion skill points, and the "Skill 2" can be activated by summoning the minion.

220180309164632.jpg?1520581592413

→ The skill points of the minion can be checked at the bottom of the [Start Menu - Minion List - List] tab.

120180309164705.jpg?1520581625917

The Minion list provided here is the same one as the one I translated before. See the following link:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?do=findComment&comment=18183

However, they have increased PvE and PvP damage in Sheba.

• Added Minion Contract and Minium in following instances.

→ Mirash Sanctum  → Kirshka's Trasure Chest
→ Cradle of Eternity → Typhon
→ Bastion of Souls  → Bastion of Souls Treasure Chest 
→ Frozen Monolith → Nergal
→ Prometon Workshop → Frigida

[Reserved, running out of time so I'll fill this space very soon!!]

1 hour ago, Voltric-DN said:

Wait. Existing plastic surgery tickets on our toons and/or on the market won't work after the update? w.t.f.

It's a misunderstanding.

You won't be able to use NPC for Plastic Surgery. You will use Golden Sand Market.

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

•  We have changed the option to adjust the options through Kinah without the reconciliation order (not sure what this means yet)

→ You can't use existing reconfiguration orders.
→ In the Enhance/Modify window, you can see a list of options that can be granted after re-tuning.

Rn you reroll gear stats using scrolls from the golden sand market, they are just removing the extra step of having to buy them.

20 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

NC will most likely refund them or exchange them for the new items, otherwise I would file a claim for fraud through VISA or Paypal, however you paid.

2 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

NC will most likely refund them or exchange them for the new items, otherwise I would file a claim for fraud through VISA or Paypal, however you paid.

You can use the tickets. But instead of using an npc you will use the golden sand market tab to use them. Got it?

Really relieved to hear that we can still make use of our plastic surgery tickets in 6.0. I bought a few of them specifically to use after 6.0 because I wanted to try some of the new hairstyles. ^_^

I saw some discussion earlier concerning housing. I know there are shugos in the upper abyss landings called Special Crafting Item Merchants. I know the recipes they sell will no longer exist in 6.0, but they also happen to sell already made items, such as Small Fine Leather Couch Fancy Leather Couch and Large Sophisticated Leather Couch. Are those items still purchasable through alternative npcs, or are they completely removed from the game? Also, I have to wonder, are furniture/housing items still tradable?

Thanks!

On 3/9/2018 at 2:55 PM, Kubei-DN said:

It's a misunderstanding.

You won't be able to use NPC for Plastic Surgery. You will use Golden Sand Market.

That certainly makes more sense! Not sure what the point was in removing the npc vs just placing him somewhere else, but as long as I don't have to pay to use my PST, I'm okay with it.

Honestly, I dont really mind this change made to Minions. Sure, we still have to see the rate at which the active skill effects trigger. However, I always consider RNG-based effects a lot less powerful than on-demand skills. And none of these Minion effects are altered states (other than Sheba's silence, which is BS), which means you wont be unable to use skills, they mostly buff the caster, which is much preferable to being blinded/paralysed/feared/aerial state/etc. 

33 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Honestly, I dont really mind this change made to Minions. Sure, we still have to see the rate at which the active skill effects trigger. However, I always consider RNG-based effects a lot less powerful than on-demand skills. And none of these Minion effects are altered states (other than Sheba's silence, which is BS), which means you wont be unable to use skills, they mostly buff the caster, which is much preferable to being blinded/paralysed/feared/aerial state/etc. 

Yeah, but what's happening is that they're going back to the 5.x patch. The Cubic thing works like Essence Points somehow, and Koreans really don't like this update. From what I've seen, they've decreased physical damage on physical characters.

31 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Anyone figured how where gp comes frim in 6.0?

http://aion.plaync.com/live/ranking/character?serverID=57&race=1 asmos

http://aion.plaync.com/live/ranking/character?serverID=57&race=0elyos

asmos have plenty on rankings and none on elyos. The other servers (old ones) theres a lot thats no ton rankings

Siege (Divine and Lakrum) and instances like IDL, Dredge and arenas.

The Essence system was one of the best parts of the patch. The only problem it had was that it played with primary stats (Archdaeva manastones were the real problem) and that it was difficult to level up. It allows such an amazing control over your character's stats, and give you more option than stupid gear sets.

And 5.0's only problem was levelling and lack of content, which comes from EVERY single main patch.

(Edit: And exploding gear, but that isnt a problem in 6.0.)

58 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Siege (Divine and Lakrum) and instances like IDL, Dredge and arenas.

What about Panesterra? Is it still around? The NPCs are still there in Marchutan Priory/Kaisinel Academy. And still on the map.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

The Essence system was one of the best parts of the patch. The only problem it had was that it played with primary stats (Archdaeva manastones were the real problem) and that it was difficult to level up. It allows such an amazing control over your character's stats, and give you more option than stupid gear sets.

Yeah, I'm also going to miss essence points a lot. I like being able to either + my heals or + my attacks, depending on what I am doing.

Archived