6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you guys like belulsan or heiron better?

im trying to fgure out which faction to play when 6.0 hits. ive been playing on elyos since i started but after reading the lore and how elyos treated the asmos i want to play asmodian

but theres just one thing.... BElusulan!! from looking at the map it looks like just snow, and ill miss heirons undead area sooo.

which one do you guys like better?

im currently in morheim and i love it.. as long as they couldve kept that Q_Q

I personally really like both of them. Beluslan is a beauty (at least 3/4 of the map is). It sure is mostly snow, but even then the terrain and style varies a lot. You have open snowy fields to literal glaciers and valleys of frozen earth. Meanwhile, Heiron is more about the emotion, full of mysteries and tales of despair everywhere. Even Aion's most popular song (Forgotten Sorrow) plays here to show it. My advice is to explore both sides, as both have really nice traits to show.

@Pandastein-DN I reread your post. You mean the skins themselves or the designs? The designs are most definitely gone. The old items will remain unattainable, but new items reusing appearances will be added (the only one I know for a fact is the Dannan set from DS, all others IDK).

On 15/05/2018 at 6:37 PM, Bryos-DN said:

I personally really like both of them. Beluslan is a beauty (at least 3/4 of the map is). It sure is mostly snow, but even then the terrain and style varies a lot. You have open snowy fields to literal glaciers and valleys of frozen earth. Meanwhile, Heiron is more about the emotion, full of mysteries and tales of despair everywhere. Even Aion's most popular song (Forgotten Sorrow) plays here to show it. My advice is to explore both sides, as both have really nice traits to show.

@Pandastein-DN I reread your post. You mean the skins themselves or the designs? The designs are most definitely gone. The old items will remain unattainable, but new items reusing appearances will be added (the only one I know for a fact is the Dannan set from DS, all others IDK).

Forgotten sorrow also plays in Beluslan and Bhrustonin.

@Kubei-DN I have a question if you don't mind. Regarding the new skill cards, I understand they drop from little npcs that pop up in random places(?) like the frogs we currently get in instances. How frequently do those npcs pop up? And when they do, do they drop a skill card for every person in the group? Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random? I guess what I'm trying to find out is how difficult is it to acquire these new skills. Did most people have them within a couple weeks or were they rare and people had to purchase them on the broker for exorbitant amounts of kinah/gold bars?

8 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

http://aion.plaync.com/board/aionreport/view?articleId=95&viewMode=thumb&size=20

Well I don't have information but I would advice to spam CoE since the mob spawns nearly entrance :o

Thanks for that. According to that page, the smuggler npcs can spawn in CoE, BoS, Divine Fortress, Prometon Studio (new instance), and DD.

Although I guess I still have the following questions:

And when they do, do they drop a skill card for every person in the group? Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random? Did most people have them within a couple weeks or were they rare and people had to purchase them on the broker for exorbitant amounts of kinah/gold bars?

When exactly will 6.0 start? I''m afraid of it, I didn't finish my campaigns in these locations yet. 

Also, I read in the beginning of this topic and don't understand: "Manastone slots have been decreased from 6 to 3. New manastones added." The picture after that shows a window with 3 manastone slots, manastones being old blue composite, and another window show 6 manastone slots being filled with unknown (to me) purple manastones. The language is Korean. Which of these 2 is old, which is new? Will they really reduce our 6 slot gear to 3 slot gear?? What will happen to my gear that is already socketed and already on toons? Will they decrease my stats?? What if there expensive manastones and were socketed with Felicitous socketing?? What if my toons have flight time manastones socketed in their gear? What if there are manastones of different kinds? Also, you write Omegas will be replaced by pvp and pve enchantment stones, what will happen to my gear that is already enchanted?

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

When exactly will 6.0 start? I''m afraid of it, I didn't finish my campaigns in these locations yet. 

Also, I read in the beginning of this topic and don't understand: "Manastone slots have been decreased from 6 to 3. New manastones added." The picture after that shows a window with 3 manastone slots, manastones being old blue composite, and another window show 6 manastone slots being filled with unknown (to me) purple manastones. The language is Korean. Which of these 2 is old, which is new? Will they really reduce our 6 slot gear to 3 slot gear?? What will happen to my gear that is already socketed and already on toons? Will they decrease my stats?? What if there expensive manastones and were socketed with Felicitous socketing?? What if my toons have flight time manastones socketed in their gear? What if there are manastones of different kinds? Also, you write Omegas will be replaced by pvp and pve enchantment stones, what will happen to my gear that is already enchanted?

Ill try to answer this with what i have observed, but nothing im saying is confirmed.

Notice that there was a lot of power creep in the stats in 6.0. Characters have a lot more HP and also have a lot more damage. I think nothing will happen with your old gear, it will still have those 6 manastones, but those 6 will be still be weaker than the 3 new manastones, but of course, only the new gear will be able to socket them. So in the end you will have to ditch the old gear for the new because of much higher stats on themselves and their manastones. Also the stats are redone as well. So pvp % doesnt exist anymore, but only pvp damage, which means that new gear will have a lot more of those stats. I hope that helped.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ill try to answer this with what i have observed, but nothing im saying is confirmed.

Notice that there was a lot of power creep in the stats in 6.0. Characters have a lot more HP and also have a lot more damage. I think nothing will happen with your old gear, it will still have those 6 manastones, but those 6 will be still be weaker than the 3 new manastones, but of course, only the new gear will be able to socket them. So in the end you will have to ditch the old gear for the new because of much higher stats on themselves and their manastones. Also the stats are redone as well. So pvp % doesnt exist anymore, but only pvp damage, which means that new gear will have a lot more of those stats. I hope that helped.

So you mean my present socketed enchanted gear will be much weaker than the new one. But if I have pvp% in my gear, will it be converted into pvp damage? Will we continue earning AP in Dredgion? Will the new pvp gear be sold for AP or for what?

Also, if I have some present manastones in my inventory, wh, will they remain the same, except of +11, +12? If I have 500 flight time+7 on toons that had "Homeward Bound" event at start, will it also remain? Do new manastones have Flight Time? Are their wings longer than the present ones?

Archived