6.0 info

Kubei-DN

10 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Vantheria is correct stigmas will remain and the arch deavea skills you currently put essence points into will be available as normal skills 76-80. Seems like a lot of false info is starting to spread please return to page 1 as the OP put up a lot of links to info also another good source of information is aion powerbook

Theres a lot of conflicting information going on. I personally see on videos that players still wearing plumes bracelets and stigmas or at least some item that replaces them. But the CURRENT ones you have will be Worth NOTHING because of the stats creep and changes.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

@Vantheria-DN I think I may have some answers for some of your questions

-Do they drop a skill card for everyone in the group ? yes why I assume that ?
Because if you looking at this page http://aion.plaync.com/board/aionreport/view?articleId=16&viewMode=thumb&size=20 at CoE and BoS loots
You will noticed there's a box that everyone can loot in CoE and if it doesn't drop as a box like BoS it will drops as gears itself aka skill cards.
-Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random ? I believed skill cards will be based on your class but skills will be random and untradable.Why I assume this ?
Because nature of 6.0 everything become untradable.They want you to play on your characters not one main char and farm everything on it then give it to alternates.

I hope it help I just try to answer you :)

1. The skill books drop from the smuggler npcs, not the bosses. This has been confirmed.

2. The skill books are tradeable on the broker. This has also been confirmed.

I appreciate your response, but it might not be correct. I guess we'll have to wait for someone who has actively played 6.0 in KR to confirm. :)

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Theres a lot of conflicting information going on. I personally see on videos that players still wearing plumes bracelets and stigmas or at least some item that replaces them. But the CURRENT ones you have will be Worth NOTHING because of the stats creep and changes.

As I already stated once already read the first page of this thread the OP was kind of enough to add links to some of the info he researched and it has been stated numerous times that yes there are new plums and bracelets there will be an exchange for older ones at a certain enchantment level. Stigmas are not replaced they aren't changing tho some of the skill effects are. Do you really believe the player base is gonna dump so much time kinah and frustrating +9ing all of their stigmas for them to be gone in 6.x?? Esscence Cores are goign away but will be compensated by new currency.

"Bracelets and Plumes will be replaced.

ItemsLevelItem

Pure Plume5 - 6  +10 Ancient Daeva Plume

7  +15 Ancient Daeva Plume

8   +10 Legendary Daeva Plume

9  +15 Legendary Daeva Plume

10+  +15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Plume

Kaisinel/Marchutan Bracelet5 - 6    +10 Ancient Daeva Protector Bracelet

7  +15 Ancient Daeva Protector Bracelet

8  +10 Legendary Daeva Protector Bracelet

9  +15 Legendary Daeva Protector Bracelet

10+  +15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Bracelet

10 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Do you really believe the player base is gonna dump so much time kinah and frustrating +9ing all of their stigmas for them to be gone in 6.x?? Esscence Cores are goign away but will be compensa

The same can be said about all the other stuff that will be rendered useless. In the end theres people with very high level plumes and +30 weapons etc. Also whats is the STATS on those replaced plumes and what is the method to obtain them in the new ptach ? Because if they give stigmas or any other kind of items with much higher status than the current ones or simply make them very easy to obtain, which seem to ne the case, all the  work you had is thrown in the rubbish one way or the other. 

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

The same can be said about all the other stuff that will be rendered useless. In the end theres people with very high level plumes and +30 weapons etc. Also whats is the STATS on those replaced plumes and what is the method to obtain them in the new ptach ? Because if they give stigmas or any other kind of items with much higher status than the current ones or simply make them very easy to obtain, which seem to ne the case, all the  work you had is thrown in the rubbish one way or the other. 

You need to read and research for yourself the info is here and on Aion power book. Its a lot of reading but if you insist on the answers then you need to do the work. For the third time I am gonna say please start reading this thread from page one as it has most of the answers you seek. As for stats they haven't been translated yet and there are new stats so don't bother asking for something that has not had an English translation yet but again page one Kubei has stated that certain stats like strike resist will be gone and new stats like magical defense will be added.  Purified harvester and AP will be exchanged based off enchantment level while others will not be converted but can still be used until replaced. You can probably go to the OP profile and just scan his posts for faster access to this info then going through this whole thread.

16 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

You need to read and research for yourself the info is here and on Aion power book. Its a lot of reading but if you insist on the answers then you need to do the work. For the third time I am gonna say please start reading this thread from page one as it has most of the answers you seek. As for stats they haven't been translated yet and there are new stats so don't bother asking for something that has not had an English translation yet but again page one Kubei has stated that certain stats like strike resist will be gone and new stats like magical defense will be added.  Purified harvester and AP will be exchanged based off enchantment level while others will not be converted but can still be used until replaced. You can probably go to the OP profile and just scan his posts for faster access to this info then going through this whole thread.

I already did the research, that is why i say those things bro.

The stats are what matters in the end, and Im not talking about type of stats but QUANTITY, because like i said, if it's easy to obtain items with higher or similar stats its the same as making the old stuff useless.

51 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I already did the research, that is why i say those things bro.

The stats are what matters in the end, and Im not talking about type of stats but QUANTITY, because like i said, if it's easy to obtain items with higher or similar stats its the same as making the old stuff useless.

@Euphoria-DN's comment about checking Aion Powerbook does still apply though because you can see the stats there. :) Here's a random PVE plume from the new patch, and you can see its stats:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187105088

If it's easy to obtain items with higher or similar stats its the same as making the old stuff useless.

Like (almost) every MMORPG when a new expansion comes out.

The fact they are exchanging Master Harv and AP80 means that even our actual endgame gear won't be enough for 6.0 (or just will be useful the few weeks until people notices they need the new gear).

Like (almost) every MMORPG when a new expansion comes out.

The fact they are exchanging Master Harv and AP80 means that even our actual endgame gear won't be enough for 6.0 (or just will be useful the few weeks until people notices they need the new gear).

From what I understood from what I heard from Europeans who play at Korea, only stuff +25 or more will be exchanged and it seem to me its only because those lvs of enchantment. The exchange is pretty unfair from what I heard as well. 

@Euphoria-DN's comment about checking Aion Powerbook does still apply though because you can see the stats there.  Here's a random PVE plume from the new patch, and you can see its stats:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187105088

Interesting, but also from what I understood, there will be 3 grades of plume that will be enchanted just like any regular gear, so it might be the case that someone who grinds for like 1 week or 2 will have that same stats on an item that someone worked for like 6 months to a year.

From what I understood from what I heard from Europeans who play at Korea, only stuff +25 or more will be exchanged and it seem to me its only because those lvs of enchantment. The exchange is pretty unfair from what I heard as well.

The exchange table shows that even Master Harv And AP80 +15 gear will be exchanged. People will call it unfair because +15 will be the enchant limit and there wont be enchant over that.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

many words

Those who bought their +30 gear and have been plowing through everyone for 6+ months will get some freebies and start weeks, maybe a month or 2 ahead of those who will barely get theirs to +15. That seems more than fair to me, people shouldn't get free things just because their gear is not top notch anymore.

7 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Those who bought their +30 gear and have been plowing through everyone for 6+ months will get some freebies and start weeks, maybe a month or 2 ahead of those who will barely get theirs to +15. That seems more than fair to me, people shouldn't get free things just because their gear is not top notch anymore.

Well, Im not saying they should get free things, is just that this guys is asking whether is actually worth doing effort now compared to when 6.0 comes out. As a general rule, things will be much easier to get, enchant, etc. So in short I think the answer is NO, it's no much worth wasting time and money maxing all your stuff now, with all we can see from 6.0. Something that i learned is that there will be an npc in a camp in the new map, that trades 7 enchantment stones for 50 medals, medals that are easily obtainable with pvp dailies and stuff like that. Also there will be a set of quests (not repeatable) that will give a total of 100 enchantments to a character. All of that will not only make easier for any begginer but also make the proccess of getting stuff FUN, which is very different from the very sorry state of the game now. 

I almost spent money on this power up week. Now with the stuff i learned about 6.0, Im glad I didnt. 

Of course, others might have a different opinion.

5 hours ago, Andregark-DN said:

Luna (as a whole) is gone Daeva, weekly luna will be back with a new name and new loot in 6.2 and yes you are right, every gear is untradeable except crafted gear.

Sorry but Korea don't have luna system from the begin with so I think you're wrong about this :)

This is a quote from EU forums

I don't know if it has been discussed, but are we still going to have the Luna skins at 6.2 or shall we avoid registering new and especially rare skins there?

the answer from Fregion QA mod in EU forums

At this moment, the plan is to keep it as is.

As right now there's no other region excepted Korea received 6.0 or 6.2 update I think they going to surprise us something xD

I have questions about kinah in 6.0

- Old kinah before 6.0 in inventory, broker (haven't collected), mail still there or get reset or get exchange to other thing? Example if i have 1 billion in my inventory, after update 6.0 i still have 1 billion kinah or 0 kinah or something?

- Old kinah before 6.0 in account warehouse, legion warehouse still here and can be taken or disappear?

Anybody know about this please share. Thank you.

Isn't the personal kinah thing defeated if my main puts an useless item at broker, and my alt with the money buys it? Sure, you lose some kinah from the fee, but the kinah has been transfered.

1 hour ago, Kido-KT said:

- Old kinah before 6.0 in inventory, broker (haven't collected), mail still there or get reset or get exchange to other thing? Example if i have 1 billion in my inventory, after update 6.0 i still have 1 billion kinah or 0 kinah or something?

- Old kinah before 6.0 in account warehouse, legion warehouse still here and can be taken or disappear?

Those questions were already answered at first pages.

3 hours ago, Kido-KT said:

Same. 

1 hour ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Isn't the personal kinah thing defeated if my main puts an useless item at broker, and my alt with the money buys it? Sure, you lose some kinah from the fee, but the kinah has been transfered.

Those questions were already answered at first pages.

I have read but don't see any post talk about rate convert from kinah 5.8 to kinah 6.x Which first pages talk about this @Pandastein-DN let quote for me. 

However i see under this FB post they talk kinah got limited or reseted. Is this mean this guy got 80b in 5.8 will get 0 kinah after update 6.0? Screenshot_20180609-121359.png

On 6/6/2018 at 10:39 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, Im not saying they should get free things, is just that this guys is asking whether is actually worth doing effort now compared to when 6.0 comes out. As a general rule, things will be much easier to get, enchant, etc. So in short I think the answer is NO, it's no much worth wasting time and money maxing all your stuff now, with all we can see from 6.0. Something that i learned is that there will be an npc in a camp in the new map, that trades 7 enchantment stones for 50 medals, medals that are easily obtainable with pvp dailies and stuff like that. Also there will be a set of quests (not repeatable) that will give a total of 100 enchantments to a character. All of that will not only make easier for any begginer but also make the proccess of getting stuff FUN, which is very different from the very sorry state of the game now. 

I almost spent money on this power up week. Now with the stuff i learned about 6.0, Im glad I didnt. 

Of course, others might have a different opinion.

If you can swap gear for a set of orange pvp gear in 6.x it will almost 100% be worth it to farm right now, especially if you can do it as a f2p. There's only a few rare scenarios where I can see it being better to start from scratch in 6.x. This is also the same reason I advocate for no gear swaps or at least a fresh server. New players going to nope out of here real fast when the veteran handouts crew 3 shots their entire group and they realize gear equality is a 6 month grind or heavy swiping during our inevitable p2w cash shop events.

Can someone please confirm that the gear you get from exchanging 5.x gear is either non-upgradeable or not worth upgrading (purifying)? 6.x is based around multiple tiers of gear and the non-craft way is to upgrade it piece by piece into a better tier (gold to purple, purple to red), but I have heard the exchanged gear is not only non-upgradeable (or not worth upgrading because the final tier isn't as good as the purely farmed one, heard two different things about this), but also has certain lower stats, can not be re-tuned and is, overall, not even worth socketing manastones into.

It would essentially mean that farming your ass off now to get excellent gear for the sole reason of "I'll exchange and upgrade it, so it'll still be usable later" is practically a waste of time, your upgraded gear being only relevant in the context of not being naked/in ap75/ap80 while farming up the first tier of the new pvp/pve gear.

Gear exchanged, lowest tier: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050090 (shows that's it's purifiable but 1) is it doable in-game and 2) is it worth doing?)
Gear exchanged/upgraded ultimate tier: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050043

Ultimate, farmed, variation A: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050034
Ultimate, farmed, variation B: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050037

5 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Can someone please confirm that the gear you get from exchanging 5.x gear is either non-upgradeable or not worth upgrading (purifying)? 6.x is based around multiple tiers of gear and the non-craft way is to upgrade it piece by piece into a better tier (gold to purple, purple to red), but I have heard the exchanged gear is not only non-upgradeable (or not worth upgrading because the final tier isn't as good as the purely farmed one, heard two different things about this), but also has certain lower stats, can not be re-tuned and is, overall, not even worth socketing manastones into.

It would essentially mean that farming your ass off now to get excellent gear for the sole reason of "I'll exchange and upgrade it, so it'll still be usable later" is practically a waste of time, your upgraded gear being only relevant in the context of not being naked/in ap75/ap80 while farming up the first tier of the new pvp/pve gear.

Gear exchanged, lowest tier: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050090 (shows that's it's purifiable but 1) is it doable in-game and 2) is it worth doing?)
Gear exchanged/upgraded ultimate tier: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050043

Ultimate, farmed, variation A: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050034
Ultimate, farmed, variation B: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050037

The main problem is that we still don't have the exact item exchange list like Korea did, so it's hard to determine whether doing all of this work is worth it or not. You can see Korea's list for comparison and see what's being changed.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-13769

Item purification is removed with 6.0.

Archived