6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 2s2F68B0-DN said:

what do you guys think, should i keep all my main characters on the same account by the 6.2 comes? since there's gonna be some changes to trading/etc system. i'm quite worried some of my geared alts will be left out.

Apparently keeping your main toons on the same account is the best choice to do according to the changes. But keep in mind that we don't have infos what will happen exactly on NA. ;/

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Apparently keeping your main toons on the same account is the best choice to do according to the changes. But keep in mind that we don't have infos what will happen exactly on NA. ;/

If it happened in Korea, it'll happen here. NCWest does what Korea says.

9 hours ago, 2s2F68B0-DN said:

what do you guys think, should i keep all my main characters on the same account by the 6.2 comes? since there's gonna be some changes to trading/etc system. i'm quite worried some of my geared alts will be left out.

6.x will not be an alt-based game anymore. Many, many things become untradeable and if you wish to keep the alts active, you need to divide your kinah for the Gold Bars.

47 minutes ago, ShiroYosei-KT said:

I'm just thinking. Whats happen the mony in  the broker. (Like u sell now something good and thats price is like 1b and u not collect it now, just after hit 6.x u got the full mony or what? xD ) i said again, im just thinking and sry for my bad english :D 

You will ~ probably ~ auto-collect the money if you didn't collected it manually before, and it will be converted to Golden Bar

21 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Surprised by how the new alliance instance takes 18 people (3 groups). First time we see such an odd number for what we are used to. 

I don't want Ereshkigal to be destroyed in this 18-man instance. She deservers more character development!

PLEASE NCSOFT DON'T DO IT

51 minutes ago, ShiroYosei-KT said:

I'm just thinking. Whats happen the mony in  the broker. (Like u sell now something good and thats price is like 1b and u not collect it now, just after hit 6.x u got the full mony or what? xD ) i said again, im just thinking and sry for my bad english :D 

Will probably be sent automatically to your mail.

9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

If it happened in Korea, it'll happen here. NCWest does what Korea says.

6.x will not be an alt-based game anymore. Many, many things become untradeable and if you wish to keep the alts active, you need to divide your kinah for the Gold Bars.

Regarding your first statement: I wouldn't be that sure. The economy system and all those things might change for different regions.

As far as I know, from seeing some vids from RU PTS - they didn't get some of the new KR features, as Quna, the skins wardrobe, and probably a lot of other stuff. Luna system stayed, too. So idk, hard to judge.

EU is gonna keep Luna too probably, since the devs hinted on that.

RU and EU aren't a part of NCsoft, though, so it's easier for them to go "We don't want this shit you added" than it is for them to deign us in NA with those same privileges. :(

That said, we've done some things here that they didn't do in NA and vice versa, so hoping we get some changes too. 

46 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

RU and EU aren't a part of NCsoft, though, so it's easier for them to go "We don't want this shit you added" than it is for them to deign us in NA with those same privileges. :(

That said, we've done some things here that they didn't do in NA and vice versa, so hoping we get some changes too. 

That's true, but regarding updates and distribution most of the regions outside KR are getting fairly the same content so far.

Even with BnS (both of NA and EU, which are under NCSoft, and with RU BnS for example) it's been like that. If something gets to Korea it doesn't mean that we're gonna get exactly the same thing, meanwhile if other region gets the thing it's very likely that we're gonna get it too. But we'll see.

It's not them who decide. It's devs, in discussion with localization team. Why do you think every region got Luna meanwhile Korea doesn't have it? Things like that.

In my experience, NCWest usually does the closest thing with Korea's patches.

1 hour ago, 2s2F68B0-DN said:

It's not them who decide. It's devs, in discussion with localization team. Why do you think every region got Luna meanwhile Korea doesn't have it? Things like that.

The reason we have Luna is only because Korea was subscription based, while we are f2p. However, Korea is now f2p too, so Quna is working like Luna in a way. Not to mention, they have gotten the Luna instances themselves too.

27 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

In my experience, NCWest usually does the closest thing with Korea's patches.

The reason we have Luna is only because Korea was subscription based, while we are f2p. However, Korea is now f2p too, so Quna is working like Luna in a way. Not to mention, they have gotten the Luna instances themselves too.

Yea, but their Luna instances gonna provide Cubic, not Luna materials.

And we will probably not gonna get Quna etc. Since we already have Luna and other f2p things - same as EU and RU. (tho EU will find the way to make everything even more p2w lol - I am an ex player of both).

My point is that we might be getting something different from the system Korea has now. 

Just now, 2s2F68B0-DN said:

Yea, but their Luna instances gonna provide Cubic, not Luna materials.

And we will probably not gonna get Quna etc. Since we already have Luna and other f2p things - same as EU and RU. (tho EU will find the way to make everything even more p2w lol - I am an ex player of both).

My point is that we might be getting something different from the system Korea has now. 

I'm not denying that, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got Quna. Korea's shop has nothing to offer, instead Quna covers all the skins and items, etc. It's like a replacement. If we keep Luna, Quna might be added later or rather differently.

4 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Are there any infos about changes in the housing system in 6.X? 

In Korea, they disabled housing on the new servers temporarily and then eventually lowered the costs for maintenance as players found themselves complaining a lot when it came to sustaining their house.

6.5 is pretty weak imo. Desperately needed new pve/pvp content but they completely failed to address the transform p2w issue. In fact, they actually made the transforms slightly stronger and made getting higher tier transforms more expensive. 

6 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I heard that the new starter gear in 6.X is better than the current CoE aka Apollon set. Is that true?

The way the stats work in 6.0 is totally different compared to current patch. Getting 8k MB is practically normal with Ancient gear (yellow). So yeah, you could say it's better, but it's fit for that specific content.

1 hour ago, Wistara-KT said:

Couldn't tell from this - will housing still be available?

Doesn't hurt to see previous 3 replies where I mentioned housing was disabled on new servers only in Korea (implying that on old servers it was still on).

Tl;dr yes, it's available.

11 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The way the stats work in 6.0 is totally different compared to current patch. Getting 8k MB is practically normal with Ancient gear (yellow). So yeah, you could say it's better, but it's fit for that specific content.

Sounds like they have lowered stats in the new patch?

10 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Sounds like they have lowered stats in the new patch?

Depends on what do you mean by "lowered" because to me it seems they're increased. It's very difficult to compare, like I said, it's fit specifically for 6.0+. 

I will just leave this here. This list contains 6.0 gear which has skins we already have, reusing them. Names might change, obviously. Not including new gear.

Gold Grade ("Ancient", for now):

• Apprentice Daeva's set (level 5, obtained from Poeta/Ishalgen and Haramel): No idea, maybe new?
  • Starter Daeva's set (level 10, Ascension quest): Siel's Forgotten/Resurgent set
  • Expert Daeva's set (level 20, Beluslan/Heiron and Kromede's Trial): Elite Legionary set (Ceramium Coin)
  • Unbreakable Daeva's set (level 40, Inggison/Gelkmaros and stuff): Kahrun's set (eternal)
  • Ancient Esoterrace set (level 50): (Unstable) Abyssal set
  • Ancient Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Ancient  Rentus Base set (level 65): ORB/Vasharti set (white one)
  • Honourable Daeva's set (level 65, Cygnea/Enshar quests): Danann/Conqueror Marks set
  • Ancient Stronghold set (level 70): Tiamat Guard's set (eternal one)
  • (New region)'s Legionary/Reconnaissance Unit set (level 75, campaign in new region): Blood Mark set
  • Ancient Mist set (level 80): Generic EB skins/5.0 open world mythics
  • Ancient Darkness set (level 80, presumably from DD): Darken/Dark Lord's set
  • Ancient Guard's set (level 80, new organisation): Nyerk-version of the Crucible Insignias armour
  • Ancient Hero's set (level 80, new organisation): Arena Conqueror set (level 70 one)
  • Ancient (name)'s set (level 80, 100p Aetherforging): More crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Ancient Apollon's set (level 80, CoE): Apollon's set.
  • Ancient Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Officer set (white and pinkish for Asmos/blueish for Elyos, you know, Custodian, Curator, Warden, Shepherd, Ambassador, etc.)
  • Ancient Protector Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss set (Unicorn one; Eclipse, Evangale, etc.)

Purple Grade ("Legendary", for now):

• Legendary Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Legendary Dark Void set (level 80, presumably from BoS): Harvester's set
  • Legendary (name)'s set (level 80, 200p Aetherforging): Crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Brilliant Guard set (level 80): Black Beritra (referring to the stuff from ID in the old days)

Orange Grade ("Ultimate", for now):

• Ultimate (name)'s set (level 80, 300p Aetherforging): The highest tier of Crucible Insignias armour (the white/snow one)
  • Ultimate Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss Rank 1 mythic set
  • Ultimate Defender Daeva's set (level 80): Governor set

--------

Misc sets that are still be around, but as skins/stat-less stuff (maybe):

• Starter sets
  • Deft Counsel set
  • Betrayer/Malefic set
  • Frostforged set
  • Hyperion/Modor set
  • Brazen Bulwark/Aegis
  • Kroban set (HYYYYPE!)

Archived