6.0 info

Kubei-DN

2 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Plus i have a question for Kubei: Korea mentioned deleting all of our gear to replace? I mean, you are using a harvester set. when you login on 6.0 you will be naked? loosing even the skins??? i see alot stuff being said and i cant filter what will go for sure. Wanna know if im spending my few time on stuff just be loosing it in 6 months....

If you want, I can post a full exchange list between gears that Korea is posted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully when 6.0 comes to NA and EU, they even consider purified Apollon gears (Holy Apollon on EU) and Frigida (Prigga on EU) as well for the exchange.

As from what i have seen on a translated exchange listing, it seems only Harvester and its upgraded Set (along with Abyss 75 and 80 and the lvl 80 Panesterra gears as well) were there in the listing for exchanged gears (mind that all those gear exchange only listed the higher Enchanted level exchanges).

Just the fact of adding a shared map is enough to make me come back to AION. Enough this rifting gank nyerk. Rift never really worked as they intended. Player wanting pvp in one side go to the opposite side gank players trying to leve,l while the katalan/danaria and idian depths, ppl went there to look for trouble, action, etc. Far from perfect but was awesome. I miss Katalan/Danaria/Idian Depths era...

I am really looking forward to this. It seems they're moving to the right direction. Games should be rewarding and not become a job as it is now.

PS sorry the english, not my first language.

The following table is the item exchange IN KOREA. Please note the following: just because they have this current exchange, it does NOT mean this will be the same for NA version.

Don't confuse these two. I left out all Master server related stuff. Plumes and bracelet exchange can be found here 

Gears in 6.0 are not removed. NCKorea had to reward the players for their hard work regarding upgrades and enchantments. For example, Bastion of Souls is moved from Upper Abyss to Lakrum in the next patch, so Harvester gear will remain.

The table might look awkward, mainly because of certain limits I've seen, either way, I did best I could. I recommend seeing the list on a computer rather than phone/tablet. If you're curious about the full Korean list, see here.

The Item                                     Enchantment/Upgrade Level  Exchanged item                       

25                                                                                

+5 Ancient Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings

26 -- 29

+15 Ancient Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings

30+

+15 Ancient / + 5 Legendary Daeva Defender Weapon / Armor / Wings 

Harvester Weapon/Armor/Wings

15 -- 24                                                                 +5 Ancient Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                        25 +10 Ancient Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                        26 +15 Ancient Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                    27 -- 28 +10 Legendary Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                        29  +15 Legendary Daeva Guardian Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                    30 -- 33 +15 Legendary / Ultimate Defender Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                        34 +15 Legendary / +5 Ultimate Defender Weapon / Armor / Wings
                                        35+ +15 Legendary / +7 Ultimate Defender Weapon / Armor / Wings

Upgraded Ancient Parusha
                   Weapon/Armor/Wings

25                                                                          +5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                   26 -- 29 +15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       30+ +15 Ancient/+5 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings

Prime Royal Guardian/Archon
                   Weapon/Armor/Wings

15 -- 24                                                                        +5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       25 +10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       26 +15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                   27 -- 28 +10 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       29 +15 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                   30 -- 33 +15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       34 +15 Legendary/+5 Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings
                                       35+ +15 Legendary/+7 Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armor/Wings

Prime Guardian/Archon Commander
                     Weapon/Armor/Wings

15 -- 24                           

+5 Ancient Daeva Weapon

+10 Ancient Daeva Weapon

+15 Ancient Daeva Weapon

27 -- 28

+10 Legendary Daeva Weapon

+15 Legendary Daeva Weapon

30 -- 33

+15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Weapon

+15 Legendary/+5 Ultimate Daeva Weapon

35+

+15 Legendary/+7 Ultimate Daeva Weapon

Distorted Sunuyaka Weapon

5 -- 6                                             +10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories

+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories

+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories

+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories

10+

+15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Accessories

Gray Wolf Accessories

+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories

+14 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories

10+

Harvester/Prime Royal accessories

5 -- 6                                            

+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories

+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories

+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories

10+

+15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Accessories

Upgraded Ancient Parusha/High Commander
                              accessories

I’ve seen it too since I watch the EU forums closely. It’s a rumor with no official statement from Korea, so I don’t want to rely on that info just yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if that actually happened.

Another news is that Kelekelio confirms Abyss is removed in 6.0. The video shows how Pandaemonium and Sanctum also get destroyed by an Abyss meteorite and a tsunami respectively. 

Edit: It's actually Norsvold and Iluma and not Sanctum and Pandaemonium

powerbook updated

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill:2346

It seems gunner skill is now cast and cast time is just 1.2 sec o_O I doubt we need cast speed weapon or gloves for that

Some skills like Snowshell cd increased to 36 sec

Idium Strike has no cast time finally !! and it seems all aethertech charging become instant !!

Ripple of Healing has no cast time at all.Flash of Healing also no cast time but heal is a lot weaker.

Leaping Flash is now cast 1sec

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Another news is that Kelekelio confirms Abyss is removed in 6.0. The video shows how Pandaemonium and Sanctum also get destroyed by an Abyss metheorite and a tsunami respectively. 

They are removing the abyss????? That seems rather extreme. I don't understand why they keep shrinking our playground. A large part of the reason this game is so intriguing and fun is that there are plenty of maps to explore.

Also, are the capitol cities getting wiped from the game or what? Not trying to jump to conclusions here, but they have made so many loony decisions lately, I have no idea what to expect anymore.

12 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I’ve seen it too since I watch the EU forums closely. It’s a rumor with no official statement from Korea, so I don’t want to rely on that info just yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if that actually happened.

Another news is that Kelekelio confirms Abyss is removed in 6.0. The video shows how Pandaemonium and Sanctum also get destroyed by an Abyss metheorite and a tsunami respectively. 

Wow.... how a tsunamy destroys Santum if its floting in the sky? Oo Big freaking shitt!!!

Ok so bye bye panda, sanctum and abyss.... pbb main "city" will be either Heiron/Beluslan or Lakrum, altho not believe on last on :P

13 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Wow.... how a tsunamy destroys Santum if its floting in the sky? Oo Big freaking shitt!!!

Ok so bye bye panda, sanctum and abyss.... pbb main "city" will be either Heiron/Beluslan or Lakrum, altho not believe on last on :P

It is not Panda and Sanct. It is Illuma and Norsvold. It is on the patch notes. If you go to Iluma and look up, there is a tower very much like the one in Sanctum.
The starting cities will be fine.

12 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Man, it is not sanctum and panda. It is Illuma and Norsvold. It is on the patch notes. Both areas have similarities with capitol cities.

Archived