6.0 info

Kubei-DN

13 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

That is so nyerking stupid. The Coin gear is what players fall back on when they can't loot full gear sets on their own. If they remove Organizations, then we can't even buy pets anymore... Korea is zapping all of the fun right out of this game.

You want me to believe people do the organizations in 5.8? Or the coin gears? Spinel Coin hit the scene, that’s what people will be focusing on now though. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people are biting my head off about me being upset that they are removing Coin gear and Organizations. People fail to realize that some people have a lot of things gong on in real life and not all of us play MMO's all day long. We have to take long breaks from playing sometimes. Therefore, not all of our characters are lvl 55+ and we still need things like this to keep our lower level toons alive. Additionally, I'm kind of an old player (2013) so none of my toons got the benefit of getting the powerful level ten gear everyone raves about. Let me be upset if something I need/enjoy is being taken away.

1 minute ago, MintyR-DN said:

The only thing that concerns me about 6.0 is everyone saying that you'll start at lvl 1 again (which would be really stupid) and yes I've watched streams and every one I've watched they are starting from lvl 1

Did they all reroll on the new server Korea opened? Because everyone I've seen has been talking about how they rerolled on the new server.

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

No one is biting your head off, but if you want to enjoy those little things, you still have many months ahead of you before 6.0 comes to NA. If you want skins, I guess now is a good time to farm them. 

Well, scorning then. I'm just saying; can everyone let people have their concerns without trying to invalidate them, please?

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did they all reroll on the new server Korea opened? Because everyone I've seen has been talking about how they rerolled on the new server.

I didn't see anything about rerolling. I just hope when (if) 6.0 comes to NA I won't lose my progress on my SW

50 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's no organizations nor coin gear npcs or anything similar. You can't buy any weapon or any piece of armor anymore

So everything I put on my toons I will have to earn through quests now? Which means, I will most likely be stuck wearing the same garments for 40 or so levels. Gross. :S

1 hour ago, MintyR-DN said:

The only thing that concerns me about 6.0 is everyone saying that you'll start at lvl 1 again (which would be really stupid) and yes I've watched streams and every one I've watched they are starting from lvl 1

those streams you are seeing are people who rerolled on the new server Korea released.  There are a few of the real servers I usually look for glad ones and if I see the glad allready has an extendable then that was a old server and they progressed from there.

At 2:33 some guy wanted to trade and the trade window popped up. So I guess you can trade some items(if any) but can't trade kinah.

Failing at +10 or higher doesn't go down to 9, it stays at 10.

Also if anyone wants to calculate the enchantment success rate that would be great :D

On 1/16/2018 at 9:04 AM, Holo-KT said:

^ This.

I can definitely already see some groaning, squirming and fidgeting going on amongst the so callled "elite" crowd. Will be interesting to see just whom stays up on the upper echelons once 6.0 lands.

*(Assuming, of course, HACKS are finally monitored and violaters dealt with in a manner befitting its egregiousness. Otherwise, all of 6.0's positive changes will be deemed moot.)

On 1/16/2018 at 9:20 PM, Vinley-KT said:

Exactly my point, AION has dwindled down to pure P2W garbage. Not to mention the short week I tried playing again I witnessed a small handful of the most obvious animation hackers I've ever laid eyes on. Luckily I stream and record almost everything so I did report numerous people with video evidence but I highly doubt anything ever came from it.

I'd honestly rather fight a hacker than the uber-geared, stat-carried, gear-abusing tryhards who have maxed out minions, have +7 accs and switch to msupp/health +10/will +10 etc sets every few seconds because 'hurr durr aIoN pVp Is BaLaNcEd' (provided that the hacker isn't doing something completely ridiculous such as playing a gunner while no animation hacking while levitating in the air so you can't reach him). If you're one of these 'competitive' pvpers that have this retarded gear and you're fighting somebody who doesn't have the gear to counter it then you might as well be hacking. On top of that you have some players with the best of both worlds - uber-geared players who also hack in pvp. A few examples come to mind but I won't name names.

There are a lot of insanely good aion players out there who don't touch the game because of the rampant p2w bs, the type of players who would dominate pvp if they were actually geared. It might be too early to tell but some of these players might come back to the game if 6.0 lives up to the hype. If this happens then the pvp community could drastically change. Players who thought they were really good could get a rude awakening when the shit mechanics that feed them wins gets removed (godstone, archdaeva set abuse, etc). Some lowkey godtier players who seemed bad because they're undergeared could take over the ranks. Just look at the current competition rankings, namely tenacity/arena of discipline. It's a nice idea that the game could've used for a long time before but lately it really only reflects who can abuse set switching or who is uber-geared rather than a reflection of who's at the top of pvp. A strong gear reset/overhaul is exactly what this game needs. 

Honestly though it's all just speculation... I wouldn't be surprised at all if NCsoft butchers 6.0. It's NCsoft. It sounds like there are already a lot of complaints about the patch but it'll take some time to see if the patch is overall positive or whatnot. For those of us interested in this game for the pvp, it definitely sounds like a step in the right direction. If 6.0 flops then it's probably (imo) goodbye Aion.

4 hours ago, Miles-KT said:

I'd honestly rather fight a hacker than the uber-geared, stat-carried, gear-abusing tryhards who have maxed out minions, have +7 accs and switch to msupp/health +10/will +10 etc sets every few seconds because 'hurr durr aIoN pVp Is BaLaNcEd' (provided that the hacker isn't doing something completely ridiculous such as playing a gunner while no animation hacking while levitating in the air so you can't reach him). If you're one of these 'competitive' pvpers that have this retarded gear and you're fighting somebody who doesn't have the gear to counter it then you might as well be hacking. On top of that you have some players with the best of both worlds - uber-geared players who also hack in pvp. A few examples come to mind but I won't name names.

both are bad , but the geared at least played by the "rules" ,and with time and grinding (or $$$) u can be at the same spot , with a hacked u just cant , outside hacking too.

6.0 makes the geared less powerfull , and the gap btw fresh 80 and geared is going to be lessened for a while at least , im sure 6.1 will add new gear and we will be at the same place in 3 patches. With new gear +X enchants and the best transform

8 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

If you find me a source where it says all people start from level 1 I'd gladly read more info about that.

8 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

So everything I put on my toons I will have to earn through quests now? Which means, I will most likely be stuck wearing the same garments for 40 or so levels. Gross. :S

Every second or third quest gives you a piece of armor. Think of pre 5.x.

O.o

That was a "trade" window!!! So we can still trade on 6.0! Nice!. Not sure what can we trade, but is something. 

So nice to see those stats in english. The new stats we will see are so different than now. We will have to learn again all the mechanics. Manastones with +15 MB maybe wont be like +15 MB now. I think they will improve the damage so much more. I also would like to know what those "+15 PvP damage" or "+6 PvP defense" really means. I do not think those are percentages. That could be so much extra damage. But prob is not just an aditional damage on the same number. Giving a plain number means so much more damage in fast classes like sins and so few on other classes like sorcerers. I really would like to know. 

Every item I saw gives defensive stats (parry, block, evasion) and Acc/MAcc but I do not see where is the damage. 

the new store with skins is similar to our luna, but with more options. 

It seems is not so hard to go to +10 on enchantments, but after that is really hard. Was the enchanment stone too "small" for that gear and that was the reasson to fail so much, or there is only 1 grade on enchanments and it is supposed to be so hard to have something +11 or better?

what is that purple bird in the inventory? I saw it in other videos. 

I also think they will add again some coins and tokens to buy gear and other things. After a major update the game is always incomplete and they need 2 or 3 minor updates to add all the required things and to rebalance the game again. 

58 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

That was a "trade" window!!! So we can still trade on 6.0! Nice!. Not sure what can we trade, but is something. 

Trading between players is very limited though. From what I see, you can only trade the manastones and new crafting materials. Any item pre 6.0 can be traded too (mythic weapon as an example)

59 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

what is that purple bird in the inventory? I saw it in other videos. 

The bird is a mount that was rewarded to players in 5.8 when they merged servers again after a year. It was a compensation gift to players who lost their houses. In 6.0, you receive it for free from an event NPC.

I've made 2 videos of both Sanctum and Pandaemonium in 6.0, showing off the blocked areas. Some people were skeptical, so here you go. Also, enable CC to see my comments.

Sanctum

Pandaemonium

41 minutes ago, Shadowslip-DN said:

I don't know if someone else has asked this yet, but what happens to luna? Dorinerk's Wardrobe, specifically.

Aion Korea never had Luna, so what happens to it in NA/EU may differ. If we get the Golden Sand Market as it is in Korea (in which we should, just saying), then Luna as a whole may or may not become obsolete. 

39 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I've made 2 videos of both Sanctum and Pandaemonium in 6.0, showing off the blocked areas. Some people were skeptical, so here you go. Also, enable CC to see my comments.

Sanctum

Pandaemonium

Aion Korea never had Luna, so what happens to it in NA/EU may differ. If we get the Golden Sand Market as it is in Korea (in which we should, just saying), then Luna as a whole may or may not become obsolete. 

So what just happens to the other stuff on the other side? (like the crafting and such) this is a real game changer for me

EDIT: Does this mean we would get a new server as well?

Just now, MintyR-DN said:

So what just happens to the other stuff on the other side? (like the crafting and such) this is a real game changer for me

In 6.0 only Aetherforging is staying for crafting, rest is completely removed along with all the designs and materials. 

3 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Miles-KT you're a joke. Gear abusing tryhards do you even know how ridiculous that sounds, since when is wearing gear an abuse of it? Some people are lucky and deserve to reap the benefits of its luck, some people play the economy well in Aion and should benefit from watching the market.

I remember selling +15 special elite wings for 17.5bill each in 5.0, gonna be real salty that some people are simply better at the game than you. Hacking is bad, but you are retarded to think its better than legit people who are just good at the game.

I'm not surprised with this response given your post history. You're the same guy who's recently said things like "the current enchantment system isn't bad", "gearing is easy", pay2win is an illusion", "I refuse to put on my +35 gear until I have a +20 greatsword" etc. You're delusional. It's players like you who can thrive in recent patches because Aion has catered to your idiocy yet when 6.0 rolls around you'll go out to pvp and flop because level and gear is more equalized, dying to every other player you run into thinking that the other guy must be hacking. 

You once made 500bil from a lucky drop therefore gearing is easy and everybody else shouldn't complain about the current patch and should stop being salty and just git gud. Just lol. 

15 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm gonna make a quick post with details regarding the Golden Sand Market. 

It's a small yellow icon with Shugo on it, sitting right next to the Quna market (I'll detail about it later)

QMxii0_1R5qGbqtCEPZ51Q.png

The way the market works is like General Goods Merchant on the go. You can buy stuff wherever and whenever. Quite fancy, I gotta say, very useful too. There's limited items you can buy per day, like you can see the Gold Bar is 3/3, costs 1.3m kinah.

FfsWIjTIS3Wo85_7m95s1A.png

Second tab are the skins. These skins are rotational and change everyday. Outfits cost 9.9m kinah, headgear is 1.9 and wings are 7.9m kinah.

HIWOGDvoQuW9lJIjg0gCLQ.png
jKdIOOU2S7qDEx1WMqyd9g.png
YJvZCHfRSQyF9twyTstzhg.png

Lastly, there's this tab where you can buy items per day with the Gold Bars. To my knowledge, this (should) reset on a daily basis as well. You can see various items in it like manastone bundles and some skin bundles.

6rP6UKZ_QCGYuMaPrdHH_Q.png

From this i assume that the crafting part of Luna will go out, just remaining the instances and the game (since gives money to NCSOFT). Actually i have suggested for them to refresh the skins and items since most of them no1 wants, but i guess this is a good alternative. I really get upset if they remove the instances part of it.

Archived