6.0 info

Kubei-DN

18 hours ago, Sidik-DN said:

So basically Marchutan replaced Munin. That handsome guy became redundant. Poor him, first imprisoned and then removed. Sad ending.

Also what the Asmo hero was thinking about? Fighting the mighty Hellion with a night dress and a cute tie? Pff, leave your skins at home before such battles.

Who's that young school kid that it's slaughtered in Jotari Sanctuary Ruins? The Elyos one really looks out of her times with those glasses and beret.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Kubei-DN

I assume since you have a low-level toon on the Korean server, you must have played through the new Poeta/Ishalgen quest-line? I ask because I have a character I've been meaning to re-roll for a while now, and I've decided to do so now before the 6.0 update (because I have some items I'd like to trade them before I am unable to). If I were to level my toon and have them ascend before the update, will I be able to go back to Poeta/Ishalgen and complete the new quest-lines without worry, or will I miss out on something? Thank you.

I don't think you can. At whichever level you are, you'll receive the according campaign. For example in the new Poeta/Ishalgen quest line, even if you reach level 9 by grinding mobs, you cannot do Ascension until you've completed all the previous quests. This happens with all the quest lines. Best way would be to create a toon from scratch if you want to explore the quests again.

10 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Yeah i know that, and i will share between the toons i have.

So, hoping NCWest is reading, the trade being set in 1.3m kinah and such, when it hits NA, maybe the housing should be corrected aswell and no1 will lose houses and we will be able to pay fees. Because if they put housing on the gold bars thingy.... the rich will be richer.....and that sucks. Even if they return the price like they did at merge.

Well, you can't pay the housing with Gold bars. Guess we'll have to see how they manage this.

5 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

Who's that young school kid that it's slaughtered in Jotari Sanctuary Ruins? The Elyos one really looks out of her times with those glasses and beret.

That is the NPC that guides you and aids you through levelling from level 1 onwards, she is the one that wakes you up in Ishalgen now.

7 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

So basically Marchutan replaced Munin. That handsome guy became redundant. Poor him, first imprisoned and then removed. Sad ending.

That sucks, Munin kind of grew on me. He was one of the more interesting NPCs. Currently, can I still do these quests related to him?

<But What we Make> [50]

<Spirit Blade> [50]

Taken by the Krall [?]

<Twice as Bright> [50]

If so, I'd better go pay him a visit before they kill him off...

18 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

That sucks, Munin kind of grew on me. He was one of the more interesting NPCs. Currently, can I still do these quests related to him?

<But What we Make> [50]

<Spirit Blade> [50]

Taken by the Krall [?]

<Twice as Bright> [50]

If so, I'd better go pay him a visit before they kill him off...

The old Spirit Blade questline was removed and replaced with a simplified version. It was a nightmare. 

Only reason im asking if we can sell things is if kinah is hard to earn and everyone is told to hoard as much before 6.0. Collecting items might be useful too, since we could sell in 6.0 and get more value out of them. Most coins are gone 6.0 but say enchantment stone dusts, stack of 10k and if you sell for 1 kinah each, thats 10k per stack but kinda expensive exchange ratio.

7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Well, you can't pay the housing with Gold bars. Guess we'll have to see how they manage this.

Definitely curious how they handle this so I know whether to hoard items or kinah. Hopefully they will open it back up in the next few weeks so we will all know. 

Idk if this was answered before, but - will costume items be untradeable as well? No way possible to send even to my own alts? Wondering cause I have a bunch of skins saved up on alts that I don't want to be stuck there. Would appreciate if anyone has any info on that.

On 1/21/2018 at 8:43 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Ask and ye shall receive

All the current designs and mats in Aetherforging change in 6.0, you keep the proficiency level.

Take my advice and get it to 300.

Many thanks. Looks like it's going to a purely Iluma based kinah system. Which sucks nyerk.

13 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I don't think you can. At whichever level you are, you'll receive the according campaign. For example in the new Poeta/Ishalgen quest line, even if you reach level 9 by grinding mobs, you cannot do Ascension until you've completed all the previous quests. This happens with all the quest lines. Best way would be to create a toon from scratch if you want to explore the quests again.

Okay, I understand. I guess I will have to decide on whether to level my toon to ascension and skip the new missions, or send another toon to Poeta and trade the items before I begin leveling.

3 minutes ago, Mengde-DN said:

are we going to have to start over and make new chars when 6.0 are we gonna be able to keep our current chars and keep going?

Its just another patch :D. No need to start over unless you want to. They will not delete our characters in 6.0 release.

7 hours ago, Mengde-DN said:

ok cool thanks for the info, are they changing our gathering or just the crafting??

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I believe I saw Kubei post somewhere in this thread that they removed essencetapping and aethertapping in 6.0.

I made a short post about it here: 

Is it possible for someone that have a character on korean server to show us the auction for the houses, when it become active again? i wanna start crying before i lose my mansion :P Ty!!!!

About craft..... 7 crafts + 2 gathering + tuns of hours/kinah lost....... and now need to spend more.... 

I have a couple new questions:

1. Because they are removing flight skills as well as some resist skills, what happens to our rings and such that have those stats on them?

2. Also, what happens to our scrolls and potions (such as Attack scrolls and Flight Serum) after the update? Can we still use them or is there an NPC to exchange them for anything?

This post will serve as a FAQ for people who are curious about 6.0.  PLEASE  read this first before asking, there's a chance your question could be already answered.

I'm gonna try to answer as many questions as possible. There will be some things I might not be able to answer.

• GODSTONES ARE NOT REMOVED!!1ONE1!

Technically they aren't, but I presume it'll be only for a while. They need to give players time to return and exchange their items. Yes, godstones still remain in 6.0, but you cannot socket them into the new weapons.

• WE WILL ALL START FROM LEVEL 1 OMG!!!!!

No. It's just a patch. Depending on your level, you will receive the according quest. The new campaigns are divided into areas I would say, so if you're level 66-75 for example, you will get the Cygnea/Enshar campaigns.

• I heard old 5.8 pvp gear is better than the new one

That depends, really. You can use your old PvP gear instead of the new one, but you won't be walking the long road with it. See this video → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrpjCyQdn9Y as an example. The assassin uses the new PvP gear while the gladiator uses the old one.

So yes, while you can use the old stuff for a while, I'm pretty sure they will remove it sooner or later completely.

• Crafting becomes useless in 6.0!

The old crafting system is completely removed and yes, it becomes useless and obsolete in 6.0. You can buy many consumables from NPCs instead.

oDtXHez3RxOrK_bw0p8enQ.png

• Is flying really removed?

No, it's just extremely limited now with many flying areas gone. Flying in the Core for example is not possible, because the Abyss and its aether is gone. You still can fly in Heiron/Beluslan and Cygnea/Enshar as an example. You can glide.

• Is rifting completely removed in 6.0?

No, the only rifting that's removed (with the available maps in the next patch), is between Heiron and Beluslan. Rifts in Cygnea/Enshar and Inggison/Gelkmaros still happen, but these rifts are limited to certain levels. Image below is an example of rift available for players between levels 55 and levels 70.

6WHyG7glQOmC17eUHBDU1w.png

• Am I wasting my time on Aetherforging?

No, in 6.0, NCSoft said players will keep their proficiency level. The new Aetherforging only holds PvE and PvP gear, accessories, plumes, bracelets and wings.

• What happens to Essencetapping and Aethertapping?

Essencetapping is still there, but you can't gather anything from what I've seen. You can even buy the hats that allow you to find gatherable items below 499p but there's nothing to gather. Aethertapping is completely removed.

• The transformation potions and contracts are p2w content

No, that's not entirely true. You get free potions, you can buy it from the Golden Sand market, you can buy with Quna, it's all there available for player, but it takes time and effort to get these things. Yes, you are able to get the higher contract by using synthesis (like with minions) and it doesn't fail. 

It's going to be up to NCWest and Gameforge to decide whether they'll keep the same system as Korea or not. 

• Is Quna really farmed?

Yes, but only after level 76+ in Lakrum area. So far only quests give Quna and these are for instances.

• What happens to my Omegas and Temperings?

I made a video about that today. Remember to enable CC for my comments.

• What happens to the organizations like Alabaster and Radiant Ops?

These are removed, however there's a new organization group found in Lakrum. For Elyos is "Yustiel's Life Reservoir" and for Asmodians it's "Lumiel's Guards of Wisdom" (roughly translated)

zrpefdYITp6f8iuaq4tHQA.png

ETitCWAxQFqb7qHIkGxlSg.png

@Khalessi-DN posted about Elyos so it made me remember to post the Asmodian side.

These guys on the far left give Ultimate grade PvE wings, bracelets and plumes (physical and magical). The NPC's in the middle give out 2 mounts and 1 title, all three lasting 7 days. They also give 3 types of wing skins (permanently). NPC on the very right side is to register yourself in.

You will receive this token for completing the daily quest

Uo3vJ2TERxuaNwA6QLcz6w.png

• What happens to housing in 6.0?

It was momentarily disabled, but recently got enabled only on the older servers. I made a video about exploring Oriel. See → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhkCZ0IaZYk

Currently housing is not enabled on the new servers (Poeta and Ishalgen) and it's unknown when will they enable it.

• What about guestbloom fertilizers and guestpetals?

It should remain the same.

• What happens to the Abyss?

It gets completely removed except from the core. Upper and Lower Abyss can't be accessed. Reaching the Core provides a portal in Lakrum base approx. 1-2 hours before Divine siege starts. Flying in the core is not available.

• How is grind like in 6.0?

There's really no grind. You follow a very straight forward quest line with some sub-quests along the way, many of them providing next equipment of consumables.

If you have any more questions, remember to scrolls down to the very first post of this thread and click the links in there for further details and information.

Archived