6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't seem to find an answer to my question about consumables. Will food items in our inventories be usable after the update, or will we be forced to trash them just like scrolls and potions?

Also, are Titles still obtainable through quests? Will they still provide us with stat-boosts? I ask, because it seems to me that they have chosen to remove every "free" stat-boosting item from the game, in favor of pushing shop items such as transformation scrolls and minion contracts.

16 minutes ago, Azeriah-KT said:

I can't seem to find an answer to my question about consumables. Will food items in our inventories be usable after the update, or will we be forced to trash them just like scrolls and potions?

Also, are Titles still obtainable through quests? Will they still provide us with stat-boosts? I ask, because it seems to me that they have chosen to remove every "free" stat-boosting item from the game, in favor of pushing shop items such as transformation scrolls and minion contracts.

The inventory shows the maximum number of titles you can get, but so far in game I've gotten like 3 or 5. About consumables, many of them are trashed, and some stay. For example the Upgraded Healing Potion stays since it can be purchased from a merchant with kinah. Same goes with foods and beverages. 

Ok. after all the information here, I have some few doubts (at least now, i will have more soon :P ) 

- If I raise my aetherforging in my main to lvl 300. I will be able to craft my gear (nice), but Is a way to craft gear for my alts in the same account? (I will be able to craft other types of armor or weapons and give those to my alts using mail, account warehouse, trading with a friend, or something? Or I will have to put them on the broker and buy them with my alts?)

- In Korea the players received some new gear if they had something really good before 6.0. But:
            -Their old good gear was replaced or they just received a new one but keeping the old one (as a souvenir, cause is not really usefull anymore  :P ). 
            -We saw a list of unknow gear names, but the new gears they got are really good? Is some of them really good or those "compensations" are just normal                    ones and everybody can get something similar in few days?

- We also saw the new enchantment stones. Some of them gives PvP stats and some PvE stats. But in the videos or images I can see only something like "+15 PvP attack". What that number means? Is +15 damage? That number is part of a formula? what is it?

- Now that 6.0 was there for some weeks, how do you find the game and the community? (if you are still playing there). How is the activity, the life on the server you are? What does the people say? Are they happy? Do you feel that is more pr less P2W than previous versions?

ty so much for your time. 

15 minutes ago, Sunix-DN said:

i'll give you a whisper!

Apparently we're back on Poeta-A because Ishalgen was dead af as a server compared to Poeta. 

However, you get easier time completing weekly quests because there aren't a lot of people in line waiting to get their quests done. 

6 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Ok. after all the information here, I have some few doubts (at least now, i will have more soon :P ) 

- Now that 6.0 was there for some weeks, how do you find the game and the community? (if you are still playing there). How is the activity, the life on the server you are? What does the people say? Are they happy? Do you feel that is more pr less P2W than previous versions?

Not sure if they are happy or not so Ill just show a picture of Poeta-A in Lakrum at 8 A.M. Korea time.

There are much more people than this during the night/peak hours.

It is still p2w because you need to get a decent transformation to be able to function in game.

However, I would say that it is definitely much more balanced between f2p players and players that do spend in game. 

Keep in mind you will need to pvp to get pvp gear, and there isn't an option to get more pvp tokens by swiping dem credit cards so far.  

w8Hnupu.png

8 hours ago, NeverAOE-KT said:

Not sure if they are happy or not so Ill just show a picture of Poeta-A in Lakrum at 8 A.M. Korea time.

There are much more people than this during the night/peak hours.

It is still p2w because you need to get a decent transformation to be able to function in game.

However, I would say that it is definitely much more balanced between f2p players and players that do spend in game. 

Keep in mind you will need to pvp to get pvp gear, and there isn't an option to get more pvp tokens by swiping dem credit cards so far.  

w8Hnupu.png

Yea poeta is packed (90% of the kr player base is in that server), especially the asmo side, it's so zergy it really shows the flaws in lacrum (100% narrow paths with little/no hill climbing).

I like the 4.0 bloodmark style for pvp gearing since it promotes owpvp but the gear doesn't give base pvp stats, you only get them from enchanting which is really hard if you are a f2p.

The more I play the more I realize that all the stuff you used to be able to farm is not possible anymore. The amount of things that people p2w for was lowered in 6.0 but what's left is a lot harder to get through other routes due to the player economy being destroyed and a ton of pve content being removed. It really feels like a shallow mobile game now that the shine is wearing off ㅠㅠ

16 minutes ago, 1s2CC931-KT said:

Yea poeta is packed (90% of the kr player base is in that server), especially the asmo side, it's so zergy it really shows the flaws in lacrum (100% narrow paths with little/no hill climbing).

I like the 4.0 bloodmark style for pvp gearing since it promotes owpvp but the gear doesn't give base pvp stats, you only get them from enchanting which is really hard if you are a f2p.

The more I play the more I realize that all the stuff you used to be able to farm is not possible anymore. The amount of things that people p2w for was lowered in 6.0 but what's left is a lot harder to get through other routes due to the player economy being destroyed and a ton of pve content being removed. It really feels like a shallow mobile game now that the shine is wearing off ㅠㅠ

So pretty much its 4.8 again. What we have now in 5.8 is good, where everyone can gear up aand enjoy the game. I have a lot of fun in Evergale and to be honest +15 75 gear AP is 'pretty much' the cap for both paying and non-paying players.

17 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

- If I raise my aetherforging in my main to lvl 300. I will be able to craft my gear (nice), but Is a way to craft gear for my alts in the same account? (I will be able to craft other types of armor or weapons and give those to my alts using mail, account warehouse, trading with a friend, or something? Or I will have to put them on the broker and buy them with my alts?)

- In Korea the players received some new gear if they had something really good before 6.0. But:
            -Their old good gear was replaced or they just received a new one but keeping the old one (as a souvenir, cause is not really usefull anymore  :P ). 
            -We saw a list of unknow gear names, but the new gears they got are really good? Is some of them really good or those "compensations" are just normal                    ones and everybody can get something similar in few days?

- We also saw the new enchantment stones. Some of them gives PvP stats and some PvE stats. But in the videos or images I can see only something like "+15 PvP attack". What that number means? Is +15 damage? That number is part of a formula? what is it?

Crafted gear can be only sold on broker, but not traded directly between toons. Crafted gear has only 1 manastone slot, so it's slightly inferior to the boss world drops which have 3.

They received new gear and could still keep the old stuff. It all depends on NCWest's exchange list and that's something no one here can provide a clear answer.

PvE and PvP stats are gives from enchantment stones, and each enchantment level increases it. If you understand how PvE and PvP damage and defense works now in 5.8, it's basically the same as in 6.0.

Game is fun, but can't tell much about the community. No one speaks English there unless legions like Eden or AionEU on Ishalgen-A. I know there's an English legion on Elyos side too, same goes on Poeta server. Ping is terrible, so it's not really fun to play with delay. Overall people's opinion on 6.0 is mixed, some like it, some don't. Some say it's very p2w with the transformation contracts, some say it's fair.

I have quite a stash of Balaur mats saved up in my warehouse that will be useless to me once 6.0 hits. I need to decide whether to sell those mats now, or use them to craft weapons and gear for my alts. Before I make that decision, can someone please tell me if there is a way to craft the lvl 30-50 Balic designs with the new crafting method? Or are those skins (along with the recipes) completely removed from the game?

On 1/31/2018 at 1:23 PM, Kemana-KT said:

I haven't made a new character in years, but I discovered that now when you Ascend and speak to your Class Preceptor, you are given a Fledgling Deava's Equipment Box which contains a full gear set and weapon. In 6.0 do we still get these things when we Ascend a character?

Still waiting on an answer on the difference between the Ascension gifts in 6.0 vs. now. Can someone provide info?

I was wondering something about leveling. Right now in the game if I have amulet 200% + Berdin star I can make 1-65 in about an hour and a half. Most of the EXP I get is from doing instances solo such as NTC - Aether labs - Fire temple - Adma/Theo labs and BT. I was wondering if this instance gives substantial exp like they do now in 5.8.

18 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

According with the videos and streams around from korean servers, the game provides gear like now, but not the same gear. At lvl 10, the Ascension, you get a box with gear and further on.

Can you gather any concrete information from the videos? What does the gear look like? How do the stats stack up next to the Fledgling gear? Do we get any additional gifts for Ascension?

Thanks

No i cant see that. I just see the player getting the box, opening it and equipping it. Btw, the stats will be different because in 6.0 they will be simplify, and some will be merged, so you cant actually compare fledgling with the new stuff. I believe that will be appropriated with the leveling as fledgling is for now.

On 2/8/2018 at 0:36 PM, Kemana-KT said:

Still waiting on an answer on the difference between the Ascension gifts in 6.0 vs. now. Can someone provide info?

You still get a full set of gold gear at ascension but the stats will be different.

8 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

Can you gather any concrete information from the videos? What does the gear look like? How do the stats stack up next to the Fledgling gear? Do we get any additional gifts for Ascension?

Thanks

You get full gold gear sets periodically from the yellow campaign quests while leveling up which fully covers any gearing concerns from 1-80.

The skins I can remember wearing:

4x = kahrun skins

6x = danann skins

7x = bloodmark skins

On 2/9/2018 at 0:22 AM, Asmodir-DN said:

According with the videos and streams around from korean servers, the game provides gear like now, but not the same gear. At lvl 10, the Ascension, you get a box with gear and further on.

Yeah, but from what I know, it's only for 1 character on whole account.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:47 AM, Dreaming-KT said:

I was wondering something about leveling. Right now in the game if I have amulet 200% + Berdin star I can make 1-65 in about an hour and a half. Most of the EXP I get is from doing instances solo such as NTC - Aether labs - Fire temple - Adma/Theo labs and BT. I was wondering if this instance gives substantial exp like they do now in 5.8.

The way leveling works in 6.0 is completely different. You can't run through instances to level up, most of it is done through quests now. You get like Besh and Fire Temple, but you don't even need to run those at all. 6-man instances are purely optional.

Gear in general in the next patch is very different. From quests, you get only the yellow gear (Ancient), to get the Legendary and Ultimate ones, its all on levels 76+. After you hit level 10, the gear you receive looks like the 56 Resurgent gear, then the next ones are reused skins from previous patches. Fledgling is completely gone.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Yeah, but from what I know, it's only for 1 character on whole account.

The way leveling works in 6.0 is completely different. You can't run through instances to level up, most of it is done through quests now. You get like Besh and Fire Temple, but you don't even need to run those at all. 6-man instances are purely optional.

Gear in general in the next patch is very different. From quests, you get only the yellow gear (Ancient), to get the Legendary and Ultimate ones, its all on levels 76+. After you hit level 10, the gear you receive looks like the 56 Resurgent gear, then the next ones are reused skins from previous patches. Fledgling is completely gone.

You will get a box regardless of how many characters you've made and going to level. The surveys which give lv80 pve weapon, wing, and chest piece are limited to 1 character per server.

Those lv80 starter pve gear from surveys are much better compared to lv75 ones from quests, and you will be able to do the new Frozen Monolith after getting the whole set from Base 127. (This is only valid on new servers, you will probably still be able to do frozen monolith on older server because of better gear exchange). 

The gearing process is much easier and quicker after the update on 2/7. Weekly quests now give 30 new tokens, and Daily pvp quests give 10 per camp (used to be 10, and 8). 

Apart from those base quests, you also get four weekly repeatable (4 times) quests each gives 13 new tokens.

We have to realise that korea have new servers and old, we have 2 old servers with each person getting 1-2 accounts with 8 characters each, most of them already +66. So we dont know what we will get for those "veteran" characters/accounts. And few of us will be creating a new account just to see if we get new perks as new player. So, we stay at: yellow gear is get from quests, within the level/exp/zone so you can move foward. As common sense, best gear is endgame so only then you will need to work for it, quests, craft, instances. And bear in mind that this process is quicker and easier than before. Most of my alts are +66 and have labyrint gear on, and since 6.0 news i gave up on the "upgrade it to apollon" idea, just waiting to see. They can do most of the stuff so its not problematic. Only my main is getting upgrades done as to pvp set and harvester and  even ppl have focus these sets on korea exchange table, im on them most for the skins (yes the stats are great, but will be worthless soon) since are the few armor set skins that i really like. The other were nice but always asked for a skin on top :P

Archived