6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kubei-DN can you help me with this little text?

They changed the way "Spell of Amend" works in 6.2 patch but I really don't know what this means.

ch_recoverword_custom_a.png

Change:
 또한 데바니온 스킬인 쾌유의 정화 주문으로 육체계 효과만 정화가 되도록 조정 하였습니다. 호법성이 전투에서 의도했던 수준 이상으로 너무 과한 생존력을 가지고 있는 부분에 대해 공감하여 조정 하였습니다.

Google Translate:

In addition,  Cleansing Order of Dabanion skill, we have adjusted so that only the effect of the system is cleansed. I have made a consensus on the part of the court case that is too much viable beyond the level I intended in the battle.

(?????? lol)

ok! I found the correct translation. So, they completely removed the HP recovery effect of this skill.

No more instant 9k heal because they found out it was too much OP and better than cleric ones. LOL Now this skill will only dispel negative status.

Still OP due to the delay on its dispel, but giving up lots of HP recovery is too much. hmmm I don't know what to think. Its a big nerf IMHO

Since I can't edit my post, here goes the errata:

The healing effect remains the same, they only changed the dispel. Now the skill only dispel physical altered stats.

Wich means you won't be able to counter SM's fears anymore with it. ;p

14th March More Skill Changes

I'm gonna go straight into details, mainly because most of the stuff these guys are posting are comments on what they think the fixes are right.

• Magic Classes (all) → Increased PvE damage mostly to monsters and bosses. Players found themselves still weak in PvE even with top tier gear.

Sorcerer

• Increased Damage on → Blaze, Storm Strike, Aether Flame, Flame Spray, Magma Burst by 10%
  • Reduced Cooldown on → Flaming Meteor, Flame Waltz, Storm Strike, Arcane Thunderbolt, Illusion Storm 

Songweaver 

• Impassion → Increased magic damage from 300 to 1500
  • Stinging Note → Adjusted magic resistance and magic defense by 750 and 550 respectively.
  • Treble Cleave → Increased damage by 50%
  • Thronesong →  Increased physical damage by 120 and magic damage by 270.

Spiritmaster

• Spirit Wall of Protection → Applies to both Magma and Tempest spirits equally, now increases duration of the skill effect and adds an additional barrier (?). Skill cast now is instant.

Gunslinger

• Increased Damage on → Shock and Awe, Juggernaut Cannon, Steel Shot, Direct Shot, Missile Guide by 10%

Templar

• Aether Armor → Increased Magic Resist by 750
  • Panoply of Protection → 100% to block up to 10000 damage per attack, up to a total damage of 10000.

Gladiator

• Armor of Revenge → Changed cooldown from 3m to 1:30m
  • Ferocious Leap → Decreased damage by 40%

Assassin

• Devotion → Increased skill duration from 5s to 7s

Cleric

• Amplification → Added MP recovery while skill is active.

Chanter

• Protection Ward → Decreased healing effect by 200. Decreased Magic Resist by 300
  • [ Daevanion Skill ] Cleansing Order → Healing effects remain the same, but can only cleanse Physical debuffs.

There's currently an interesting event going on in Korea (see http://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleID=5850) regarding Minions. You receive a Mini Coin that you use to exchange at a Shugo NPC in Lakrum, which sells Minion contracts. Some are general exchanges with no limits per week, while others can be purchased only once a week (Class A Minion Package) while others 5 times a week (Rank B and C packages). You obtain one coin for staying connected every hour up to 10 hours a day, and some can be dropped in instance dungeons or even possible random drop from mobs around Lakrum. Quna offers these coins too.

I logged in today to see that the 14th March update was 500 mb in size. The new "Shard" appears as a different icon compared to what we used to see.

FpgwWx8.png

8 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

You dont make them. you buy them from npcs

There's plenty of cabinets and other furniture items that are construction profession specific and cannot be obtained any other way. Hence, why people levelled construction at all- they were not retarded, surprisingly, as over time they probably made billions and billions from cabinet sales (crafted cabinets are all non-permanent so you need to constantly buy 60-day ones if you want to access your stored items).

You'd need quite a stack of cabinets to account for even just a few months' worth of crafted cabinet storage space, which is why knowing this ahead of time (to craft shitloads of them) would be useful.

I have two questions regarding 6.0, partly due to my glamour obsession in Aion :'D
First would be what the glamour system is like, is it the same? Or have there been tweaks to the system such as keeping alive certain skins? Part of my concern with this is due to my assumption that certain skins only available in soon-to-be deleted zones will become retired. For example: Lv30 Daevanion armor and weapon skins where the quests are completed in Eltnen/Morhiem and Lower Abyss.

Second question would be the dying system. What will happen to the dye petals considering essence-tapping will be removed? Is there a new system in place for Dying outfits? With Morheim going away, I'm tempted to stock up on as much Vinna petals as I possibly can :c

5 minutes ago, Latona-KT said:

I have two questions regarding 6.0, partly due to my glamour obsession in Aion :'D
First would be what the glamour system is like, is it the same? Or have there been tweaks to the system such as keeping alive certain skins? Part of my concern with this is due to my assumption that certain skins only available in soon-to-be deleted zones will become retired. For example: Lv30 Daevanion armor and weapon skins where the quests are completed in Eltnen/Morhiem and Lower Abyss.

Second question would be the dying system. What will happen to the dye petals considering essence-tapping will be removed? Is there a new system in place for Dying outfits? With Morheim going away, I'm tempted to stock up on as much Vinna petals as I possibly can :c

From what I've seen, most of the skins (especially the 5-pieces) can be farmed easily from mobs, many are reused as leveling gear. For example the 56 Daevanion set is used as the level 10 upon ascension. In Draupnir Cave, I farmed some Balaur skins, like Ophidan and even the Malefic one you get from NPC in Priory/Academy. I'm sure many skins are removed too but right now it's hard to tell since Korea removed their Powerbook.

Regarding petals, there's nothing to gather except for some things in Oriel/Pernon, to which I don't know if you can (yet, I will check something beforehand). If you want dye petals, better start farming them up now.

12 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

From what I've seen, most of the skins (especially the 5-pieces) can be farmed easily from mobs, many are reused as leveling gear. For example the 56 Daevanion set is used as the level 10 upon ascension. In Draupnir Cave, I farmed some Balaur skins, like Ophidan and even the Malefic one you get from NPC in Priory/Academy. I'm sure many skins are removed too but right now it's hard to tell since Korea removed their Powerbook.

Regarding petals, there's nothing to gather except for some things in Oriel/Pernon, to which I don't know if you can (yet, I will check something beforehand). If you want dye petals, better start farming them up now.

Ok thank you very much for your quick response c:
I'll most certainly farm certain skins/petals I love from zones going away soon just in case they will retired ^^

On 3/18/2018 at 2:32 AM, Lythalia-KT said:

Since crafting is being removed, does anyone know if there will be another way to make housing items without construction or?

I have a concern related to this topic that I'd like addressed. I plan on crafting some items through construction that will no longer be obtainable in 6.0, due to the profession being removed. Will I be able to trade items, such as Fancy Fiber Bed (an item only acquirable through leveling construction), to newly-created characters in 6.0? Or are the retired craftable goods being treated like Armor/Weapons and are no longer account-tradable?

Whales on the fresh 6.0 포에타 server have finally managed to reach 궁극 pvp weapons after the p2w cash shop event: http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01057-000Nq5

The weapon alone is time gated to at least 13 weeks of 100% 태초의 결정 farming. He's also got full 전설 pvp accessories which would be another 9 weeks of farming. 

So ignoring everything else like 리디움, AP, +15 costs this guy has managed to farm 22 weeks of pvp gear in 9 weeks of server uptime using the cash shop events. Your alt army and time spent in the game amounts to nothing in 6.0 because of the limited player economy and sidestepping normal progression is only achievable through the cash shop. Instance resets are incredibly cheap but only obtainable through cash shop.

The stats this guy has might not mean much if you haven't played 6.0 but 13.3k attack and 6.9k crit is insane. 1.1 attack speed w/ polearm and 12.0 run speed is understandably broken game design and you don't need to play 6.0 to understand this. Combine the two and this guy is a f2p slaying juggernaut. 

Sadly, playing on KR and keeping tabs on this patch is bittersweet. The underlying game, besides new transforms, is in a much better state if you preferred 2.x/3.x/early 4.x Aion. Unfortunately progression and replayability has been perverted by the freemium mobile game model which heavily detracts from all the improvements in 6.0. The KR population has fallen off a cliff and I'm not expecting NCWest to do any better preventing this when they lack the ability to even execute a simple tia eye event without seeing $$'s in their eyes.

2 hours ago, Ryzin-DN said:

Where did you find the info that saids chanters cleansing order dispels physical debuffs only?

http://aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=353&page= 

At the bottom you get the info. They're doing website maintenance right now so it may crash a couple of times.

8 hours ago, Okie-DN said:

Whales on the fresh 6.0 포에타 server have finally managed to reach 궁극 pvp weapons after the p2w cash shop event: http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01057-000Nq5

The weapon alone is time gated to at least 13 weeks of 100% 태초의 결정 farming. He's also got full 전설 pvp accessories which would be another 9 weeks of farming. 

So ignoring everything else like 리디움, AP, +15 costs this guy has managed to farm 22 weeks of pvp gear in 9 weeks of server uptime using the cash shop events. Your alt army and time spent in the game amounts to nothing in 6.0 because of the limited player economy and sidestepping normal progression is only achievable through the cash shop. Instance resets are incredibly cheap but only obtainable through cash shop.

The stats this guy has might not mean much if you haven't played 6.0 but 13.3k attack and 6.9k crit is insane. 1.1 attack speed w/ polearm and 12.0 run speed is understandably broken game design and you don't need to play 6.0 to understand this. Combine the two and this guy is a f2p slaying juggernaut.

Yes, sadly, when I was in Lakrum, the lack of players compared to 6.0 was quite depressing to see. Of course, now being f2p, they will players come and go, but it still doesn't look too good. The competition in Korea is strong among gaming community and Aion is being overshadowed by new, modern and better games. Overwatch and League of Legends are on top of their favorites, I think Fortnite and Pubg right after.

What do our characters get upon creation in 6.0? I was planning on making one or two new characters after the update to check out the new leveling system, but there are a few things I'd like to give them that will likely become untradable after the Patch. Can we please have a list of goodies we are given at character creation so I (and others I'm sure) can debate on whether to wait or not? Also, do you think that creating a character ahead of time (and basically hibernating them until after the patch hits) would affect the story/questline? Will it mess up our progression if we start out on level 1 rather then starting fresh?

Archived