6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So you mean my present socketed enchanted gear will be much weaker than the new one. But if I have pvp% in my gear, will it be converted into pvp damage? "

Yes, i think pvp% as it is right now its not going to exist anymore. There will be no magic boost, but only magic attack will exist.

Will we continue earning AP in Dredgion? Will the new pvp gear be sold for AP or for what?

Im assuming yes to both questions. I dont see the reason why not.

Also, if I have some present manastones in my inventory, wh, will they remain the same, except of +11, +12? If I have 500 flight time+7 on toons that had "Homeward Bound" event at start, will it also remain? Do new manastones have Flight Time? Are their wings longer than the present ones?

I think they remain the same, but they will be much, much weaker than the new ones. I havent seen flight time manastones.

What will happen to our present stigmas? Will they be converted to other stigmas? Will their enchant level remain?

Your stigmas as far as i know will be completely gone. Maybe there will be quna compensation, but the new system of skills is completely different.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Your stigmas as far as i know will be completely gone. Maybe there will be quna compensation, but the new system of skills is completely different.

Really? So no matter how much we enchant our stigmas now they will disappear?? It's good I didn't spend all my kinah to make them +10?  Will they have any compensation?

On 1/24/2018 at 0:23 AM, Gallium-DN said:

I have a couple new questions:

1. Because they are removing flight skills as well as some resist skills, what happens to our rings and such that have those stats on them?

2. Also, what happens to our scrolls and potions (such as Attack scrolls and Flight Serum) after the update? Can we still use them or is there an NPC to exchange them for anything?

What means they "remove our flight skills"? That we'll be unable to fly? Don't scare me. I saw a video about new wings. Do you mean they are only for gliding?

"

What happens to the Abyss?

It gets completely removed except from the core. Upper and Lower Abyss can't be accessed. Reaching the Core provides a portal in Lakrum base approx. 1-2 hours before Divine siege starts. Flying in the core is not available."

Are they totally crazy idiots??? Abyss and flying has been the trademarks of Aion, no sense of playing Aion without it!!! :( I will leave Aion and search for another flying game! Why wasn't Abyss listed among removed maps? It's just today that I've found the info about its removal and unability to fly in Eye of Reshanta. How much time is left till this end of the world??

You said "Flying will only be available in Beluslan/Heiron and Enshar/Cygnea". Will it disappear in Gelkmaros? Is Lakrum without any flight zone like in Norsvold?

Will Archdaeva gear become untradeable? Will Luna-crafted skins and furniture be tradeable? Will any other gear that I craft now (Expert Noble Anathe Headband, Master Hoca Headband, Master Durable Drenite Chain Hood, armor, and things like that, be tradeable? (I read through the FAQ, I believe, but didn't find much about tradeability)

Will there be the broker?

11 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

11 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Really? So no matter how much we enchant our stigmas now they will disappear?? It's good I didn't spend all my kinah to make them +10?  Will they have any compensation?

Stigmas still exist. In fact, stigmas are one of the few things we have now that are still relevant in 6.0. That is why everyone cares so much about enchanting stigmas to +9. The new skills Matsukamy references come in the form of skill books/cards that are dropped from smuggler npcs (similar to the frogs we have now).

"Pure Plume5 - 6+10 Ancient Daeva Plume

7+15 Ancient Daeva Plume

8+10 Legendary Daeva Plume

9+15 Legendary Daeva Plume

10++15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Plume"

What will happen to my blue plumes +10 that I have on most characters? (because blue plume looks better on them than gold). What will happen to my Pure plumes +2, +3?

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Stigmas still exist. In fact, stigmas are one of the few things we have now that are still relevant in 6.0. That is why everyone cares so much about enchanting stigmas to +9. The new skills Matsukamy references come in the form of skill books/cards that are dropped from smuggler npcs (similar to the frogs we have now).

So people write different things. Anyway, I won't make stigmas +9 cause it's a waste of kinah. We won't be able to fly in Abyss, Abyss won't exist - there's simply nothing to care about, just about our last days. End of the game. :(

1 minute ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

Bless you for doing all of this work!

Regarding old craft skins (ex: Balaur, Ophidan etc) - sincr crafting will be removed, are these skins also going to be gone from the game?

I heard, no skins will be removed, kinda "static". But I'd like to hear another answer. I wonder also, if Balic skins are Superior/Heroic items, will they stay tradeable? Can we put their appearance to white-letter items - or what will be instead of white-letter items - to further trade them to each other?

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

"Pure Plume5 - 6+10 Ancient Daeva Plume

7+15 Ancient Daeva Plume

8+10 Legendary Daeva Plume

9+15 Legendary Daeva Plume

10++15 Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Plume"

What will happen to my blue plumes +10 that I have on most characters? (because blue plume looks better on them than gold). What will happen to my Pure plumes +2, +3

The blue plumes are outdated right now, also, if there aren't +2/+3 gold plumes in the chart, is too hard to realize that they won't be exchanged?

Just now, HelliosRed-KT said:

I heard, no skins will be removed, kinda "static". But I'd like to hear another answer. I wonder also, if Balic skins are Superior/Heroic items, will they stay tradeable? Can we put their appearance to white-letter items - or what will be instead of white-letter items - to further trade them to each other?

It's simple: skin em on white gear and give em to the toons you want to have those skins.

As I told you in another post, do all your craft related stuff now instead of wait what coul or couldn't happen.

47 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

The blue plumes are outdated right now, also, if there aren't +2/+3 gold plumes in the chart, is too hard to realize that they won't be exchanged?

It's simple: skin em on white gear and give em to the toons you want to have those skins.

As I told you in another post, do all your craft related stuff now instead of wait what coul or couldn't happen.

So, my blue plumes +10 and gold plumes  +3 on which I spent efforts (they are like 22) will simply disappear?? N**k it, I won't play this game any more, it's a robbery! :(

Just now, HelliosRed-KT said:

So, my blue plumes +10 and gold plumes  +3 on which I spent efforts (they are like 22) will simply disappear?? N**k it, I won't play this game any more, it's a robbery! :(

Dude, that's how almost every MMORPG works, new expansion comes -> all the previous gear becomes wortless.

You don't see people cryong because their hyperion gear was useless during the 5.x era

1 minute ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Dude, that's how almost every MMORPG works, new expansion comes -> all the previous gear becomes wortless.

You don't see people cryong because their hyperion gear was useless during the 5.x era

Being "useless" relates to stats, not appearance, but "disappear" is a different thing, it means my toons lose their appearance, at least (if you don't think that blue plume +10 has any stats at all) Yes, Hyperion gear became useless  but whoever wants to use it can use it, for whatever purpose! :(

I asked this before, but got no answer so my second try:
Will current skins be tradeable? I know (or have seen) that they can be sold on broker, but are they still tradeable through legion warehouse/mail/anything at all? Wondering cause I have many across storage toons that I wouldn't like kept there when the update comes if that's the case.

Just now, Liiny-DN said:

I asked this before, but got no answer so my second try:
Will current skins be tradeable? I know (or have seen) that they can be sold on broker, but are they still tradeable through legion warehouse/mail/anything at all? Wondering cause I have many across storage toons that I wouldn't like kept there when the update comes if that's the case.

Someone pointed (not sure if in this thread or another) that legion warehouse is still there so, you should be able to deposit tradeable skins there.

From what I've read, mail is gone.

32 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Someone pointed (not sure if in this thread or another) that legion warehouse is still there so, you should be able to deposit tradeable skins there.

From what I've read, mail is gone.

Thank you for the answer! Got curious since trading is removed so wasn't sure if the items would be changed to untradeable as well. I hope we can do that.

1 hour ago, Liiny-DN said:

Thank you for the answer! Got curious since trading is removed so wasn't sure if the items would be changed to untradeable as well. I hope we can do that.

Mail is gone, why?? What if the broker wants to return unsold goods? Trading is removed?? Do you mean it's impossible to "Request Trade"?? So stupid!! They wanna bring us to a stone age?

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Vantheria is correct stigmas will remain and the arch deavea skills you currently put essence points into will be available as normal skills 76-80. Seems like a lot of false info is starting to spread please return to page 1 as the OP put up a lot of links to info also another good source of information is aion powerbook

On 6/4/2018 at 9:40 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Thanks for that. According to that page, the smuggler npcs can spawn in CoE, BoS, Divine Fortress, Prometon Studio (new instance), and DD.

Although I guess I still have the following questions:

And when they do, do they drop a skill card for every person in the group? Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random? Did most people have them within a couple weeks or were they rare and people had to purchase them on the broker for exorbitant amounts of kinah/gold bars?

@Vantheria-DN I think I may have some answers for some of your questions

-Do they drop a skill card for everyone in the group ? yes why I assume that ?
Because if you looking at this page http://aion.plaync.com/board/aionreport/view?articleId=16&viewMode=thumb&size=20 at CoE and BoS loots
You will noticed there's a box that everyone can loot in CoE and if it doesn't drop as a box like BoS it will drops as gears itself aka skill cards.
-Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random ? I believed skill cards will be based on your class but skills will be random and untradable.Why I assume this ?
Because nature of 6.0 everything become untradable.They want you to play on your characters not one main char and farm everything on it then give it to alternates.

I hope it help I just try to answer you :)

Archived