6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

You can (finally) disable appearance consumables, so, yes. And, I agree.

Since when?

IIRC in Korea they had an item you buy for Quna to disable it.  But I don't wanna buy anything just to look...normal. I'd prefer a simple check/uncheck setting instead.

40 minutes ago, 2s2F68B0-DN said:

Since when?

IIRC in Korea they had an item you buy for Quna to disable it.  But I don't wanna buy anything just to look...normal. I'd prefer a simple check/uncheck setting instead.

To use the transforms in 6.x you will need to buy scrolls anyways. The ones that don't change appearance are so cheap that everyone uses them. 

Also new transform vid if people still don't understand how broken the pvp side of our game is about to be. At least watch 10min+ and understand that he's wrong about it not being obtainable from the cash shop in KR, whales had the ultimate transform from day 1 by dropping thousands in the cash shop. Even if it was easily farmable in NA (it won't be) so that we could all be on an even playing field, we would all be capped at 12.0 m/s with it so any speed buffs/classes that depend on speed are heavily nerfed. 

I'm a new player to Aion, and I want this patch to come as soon as possible. Sywo, is a great youtuber, and I'm glad I found his channel, as his content on Aion was enjoyable and informational to say the least.

Once 6.X is released, the game actually seems like it won't just be a pile of poop. I enjoy the game, the way it feels, plays, looks, etc. What I dislike is that there's nothing to aim towards at the moment in 5.8, and being completely new, NO I'm not gonna waste time getting Prime Guardian gear, and attempt to + my gear, just to watch it break.

Even if Transformation Scrolls are gonna be massively p2w, the only scroll people entirely fear is the Ultimate Scroll, and if it takes thousands of dollars to even come close to unlocking it, by all means those whales deserve it.

The biggest difference that people seem to leave out is how obtainable everything's going to be, how much more focus is gonna be on PvP being as we're all gonna be running around on a single map doing our Dailies & Weeklies, with constant world PvP... That sounds intense and fun as hell.

P2W is really the wrong terminology anyways. It's more so P2A (Advance) why? Because this game doesn't have broken gear, and altering states that make it to where GEAR wins the fights 9 times out of 10, at least once 6.X is released. The only brokenness, that's arguable is possibly the Ultimate Scroll, why? Idk, 60% atk speed, 45% cast and 100%%%%%%%%% speed? The speed alone is what makes it broken, not to add on the other 5-6 stats if gives you... Lol....

But at the end of the day, using those items will NOT make you win. They will give you an edge, but good players, I ASSUME, will still dirt on the whales who just try to buy skill, because you can't.

As long as the game doesn't allow broken gear, and uncapped +'ing, it should be fine in my honest opinion.

If everything's simply obtainable in the game, regardless of you being F2P, or P2A, it doesn't even bother me anymore.

JUST PLEASE RELEASE IT ALREADY SO I STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS DIRT BALL PATCH that EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA'S dislike... :)

2 hours ago, Reconnected-DN said:

I'm a new player to Aion, and I want this patch to come as soon as possible. Sywo, is a great youtuber, and I'm glad I found his channel, as his content on Aion was enjoyable and informational to say the least.

Gonna give my two cents here. While Sywo is a great guy, he's very hypocritical when it comes to Aion. He talked awfully about Aion in general because he plays EU version (and we all know how bad Gameforge actually is and how much they ruined the game over there). So he proceeds to quit, hypes up people for Bless Online, sees that Bless is EA and lacking some stuff, talks bad about it and then goes back to Aion, playing Korean server specifically and hyping up people again. I don't like this kind of behavior, it's like the waves in the ocean.

Little does he understand that Gameforge will not make 6.x any better, in fact, I predict it's gonna be worse. What'll happen is that he's going to be greatly disappointed again, say how bad Aion is and quit. It's zero consistency.

--rant over--

2 hours ago, Reconnected-DN said:

Even if Transformation Scrolls are gonna be massively p2w, the only scroll people entirely fear is the Ultimate Scroll, and if it takes thousands of dollars to even come close to unlocking it, by all means those whales deserve it.

The biggest difference that people seem to leave out is how obtainable everything's going to be, how much more focus is gonna be on PvP being as we're all gonna be running around on a single map doing our Dailies & Weeklies, with constant world PvP... That sounds intense and fun as hell.

P2W is really the wrong terminology anyways. It's more so P2A (Advance) why? Because this game doesn't have broken gear, and altering states that make it to where GEAR wins the fights 9 times out of 10, at least once 6.X is released. The only brokenness, that's arguable is possibly the Ultimate Scroll, why? Idk, 60% atk speed, 45% cast and 100%%%%%%%%% speed? The speed alone is what makes it broken, not to add on the other 5-6 stats if gives you... Lol....

While transformation potions/scrolls are technically p2w, Korea did not introduce Kaisinel (Ultimate, top OP transformation) because they respect their players. People receive all the grades but that one. If NA introduces it, then yes, it will break the game, therefore making 6.x future downfall of the game. 

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

While transformation potions/scrolls are technically p2w, Korea did not introduce Kaisinel (Ultimate, top OP transformation) because they respect their players. People receive all the grades but that one. If NA introduces it, then yes, it will break the game, therefore making 6.x future downfall of the game. 

D8Hv4kr.jpg

What do you mean they didn't introduce Kaisinel?

5 hours ago, 5s152F76-DN said:

[removed]

How am I making things up all the time? The whole thread is taken from Korea's website and message boards. If you don't like how things are done here, just stick to the Powerbook instead of leaving pitiful hate messages.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Main_Page

Besides, in 6.0, Kaisinel wasn't exactly available due to lack of transformation scrolls available. Most of the times people received the potions instead (and I'm speaking mostly about the 2 new servers at the time, Poeta and Ishalgen, and you know perfectly why). I haven't touched the KR servers since February, so I'm more than certain that a lot has changed.

P.S.- I know it's you Kelekelio. Nice seeing you around again.

Like I said, people had kaisinel transform day 1 of 6.0. There is no lack of transform contracts if you swipe. The first month of 6.0 had a 50 stack of contracts in the cash shop on sale with a bonus of 3 guaranteed ancient contracts.  The only content from the top afreeca streamers for the first week was pvping and logging into their viewer's whale accounts to gamble away 1000s of contracts for the kaisinel transform. 

As soon as the free legendary/ancient candies expired 1 month after 6.0 release the population halved because there is simply no way to farm transform contracts reliably as a f2p. Making it even harder to get kaisinel in 6.5 is just making the problem worse.

On 6/27/2018 at 2:13 PM, Reconnected-DN said:

P2W is really the wrong terminology anyways. It's more so P2A (Advance) why? Because this game doesn't have broken gear, and altering states that make it to where GEAR wins the fights 9 times out of 10, at least once 6.X is released. The only brokenness, that's arguable is possibly the Ultimate Scroll, why? Idk, 60% atk speed, 45% cast 

LOL

as of right now, Gear > Skill, genuinely for the first time (patch 5.0+) due to class imbalances and current op mechanics -- but with the 6.0...

60% Attack Speed? Cap is 50%, I wonder if they're removing that or if it's just going to be extra padding for attack speed slows.

4 hours ago, Okie-DN said:

Like I said, people had kaisinel transform day 1 of 6.0. There is no lack of transform contracts if you swipe. The first month of 6.0 had a 50 stack of contracts in the cash shop on sale with a bonus of 3 guaranteed ancient contracts.  The only content from the top afreeca streamers for the first week was pvping and logging into their viewer's whale accounts to gamble away 1000s of contracts for the kaisinel transform. 

As soon as the free legendary/ancient candies expired 1 month after 6.0 release the population halved because there is simply no way to farm transform contracts reliably as a f2p. Making it even harder to get kaisinel in 6.5 is just making the problem worse.

If it's a wallet warrior, of course it's gonna be there, BUT!

We can hope that maybe NCWest will have some mercy and do something about it regarding availability. After all, the damn transformation has +100% in speed, catching someone in PvP will most surely be impossible.

I didn't like the idea of these transformations since day 1, it's just as bad as minions, completely broke down the game. I suppose they needed another way of income besides Quna and the minions.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

We can hope that maybe NCWest will have some mercy and do something about it regarding availability.

4 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

I hope NA Ncsoft removes the purple transformation because thats too OP and would be so unfair...

I honestly don't see this being the case. Any time in the past where NA has appeared to not release something, they did later. For example, we were all proud that NA didn't release those op godstones, like the fear godstone. Then, months later, they were in an event. Even if these things aren't available in the beginning, NA will undoubtedly release them at a future date. :/

11 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

60% Attack Speed? Cap is 50%, I wonder if they're removing that or if it's just going to be extra padding for attack speed slows.

Gloves have no speed whatsoever in 6.x, and shoes have 11~22%, but you need to retune a lot to get the maximum possible speed. Weapons have 11~19% as well, and must be retuned the same way. Only the crafted weapons/gear have a preset (untunable) attack speed of 17%, still no speed on gloves, and 19% on shoes.

thank you Kelekelio for this cutscene!

I cannot believe that one of the most powerful dragons (and the smartest one) is going to die in this stupid plot.
Tiamat was all about powerful relics too, please don't do it again NCsoft... so redundant. Btw, her dragon form is spetacular!

I want to see the end of the instance, not just the cutscenes. I want to really see if we are looting Ereshkigal's corpse or if she just fled like Beritra did.

Edit:

I really want to see the whole story first also. I know we first see this relic in the new 6.0 instance, most likely forged by Jotun.

Ereshkigal also mentioned something about "being reborn". Even if she dies now or just escapes, we could eventually see her in a much stronger form eventually.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

I want to see the end of the instance, not just the cutscenes. I want to really see if we are looting Ereshkigal's corpse or if she just fled like Beritra did.

Edit:

I really want to see the whole story first also. I know we first see this relic in the new 6.0 instance, most likely forged by Jotun.

Ereshkigal also mentioned something about "being reborn". Even if she dies now or just escapes, we could eventually see her in a much stronger form eventually.

I really hope she is not dying after this stupid scene LOL (at least for now...)
Ereshkigal deserves more character development. The Aionic relic that she found appears on her 6.0 cutscene too, looks like she is on Senetuka Sanctuary since the very first part of 6.X patch.
She also mentions "The Ice Citadel" on Mirash Sanctuary (5.8).

Promethon Workshop lore also shows a giant claw on the forge (maybe for Beritra? since he is directly related to this instance disguised as a Scholar again).

20180530161410-Q0iVDy7jLTyOWr0y1QBg0-v4

According to aiondb.ru 6.0 Lore post:

Ereshkigal fed up with Daeva shit does a super duper attack that destroys most of regions.

Aware of the big disco-ball called Nephilim relic, she goes into Lakrum fortress and captures it by defeating the Jotuns that were protecting It.               

She wants to use its powers but too powerful for her to handle.

Plot thickens.                             

She sends Harvesters and Frigida legion into the Prometon Workshop to create that big gauntlet (to handle relic Power) plus slave the Jotuns there and make them create better gear for Ereshkigal troops.                 

(And then she goes Beritra 2.0 in 6.5 being defeated in an attempt to get more power with some sort of relic LUL)

If you are skeptical wait for patch release idk 

Archived