6.0 info

Kubei-DN

6 minutes ago, Primatus-DN said:

Update: They have edited the recent news post about skill rebalancing.

Archdaeva skills will not be lost, they will be obtained as normal skills now (from what I can infer). Although transformations are gone for good.

Quite happy about that, I love my Ripple of Healing :y

Glad these xforms are finally going away, they were one of the big mistakes in 5.x patch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because those are the only two Empyrean Lords in their OP form which are already in-game. The only others are Nezekan and Triniel, and they only appeared in normal NPC forms (disguised). They could have probably used Azphel and Ariel, but what most Devs do is to avoid releasing the look of important figures unless they are certain it will stay the same for the rest of the game.

January 10th

With REFLY lauching in 17th of January, they will be removing many things from the game and replacing the current items in a way they can be usable.

• Some orders will be deleted and other documents will be deleted and a certain amount of [Event] Legendary Transformation Potion box will be issued
  • The converted "order form" is only for orders in inventory, personal warehouse, pet warehouse and cabinets, however if it's in account warehouse, mail, broker or legion warehouse, the item is not subject to conversion.
  • Essence Cores will be released as a gold item (the gold ingot thing I guess), however if the Essence Core is found in mail, broker and legion WH, it won't be converted, it will be deleted. To prevent that, remove from said places to avoid deletion.
  • Guardian General Candy is not removed.
  • In case of some "shiny gold" items, coins and decorations will be automatically deleted and paid in either AP or kinah.

List of deleted items

Courtesy of Kelekelio.

They only seem to be removing unpopular 4.x recipes in terms of crafting. All other items appear to be discontinued stuff.

The interesting thing is the removal of tokens and medals. So, Abyss gear wont be attainable at all, or will it be reduced in cost?

29 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Is my Broken Mirror still safe? (the one from drops in Tiamaranta that you assembled)

If you tell me the exact item name, I might search through the Korean listed things, but I think it's safe. If the item is not on the list, it shouldn't get deleted.

17 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Why are they deleting so much crafting things? Guess I have between now and 6.0 to craft a bunch of my favorite things.

Either redesigned crafting system or we're sticking with Aetherforging.

7 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

They only seem to be removing unpopular 4.x recipes in terms of crafting. All other items appear to be discontinued stuff.

The interesting thing is the removal of tokens and medals. So, Abyss gear wont be attainable at all, or will it be reduced in cost?

New abyss gear maybe, the list says Spinel Medals are removed, guessing the 75 AP set will be removed too.

2 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

They are deleting EVERYTHING!! materials, designs - > no more morph nor craft, no petals!!! No more tokens of any kind nor medals??? WTF??

Thats creepy....

Wh-what? No Petals? Abex turd! How can they remove our precious petals? There is no greater feeling then gathering from a fruit bush and proccing a Petal.... This will not do!

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

January 10th

List of deleted items

Courtesy of Kelekelio.

Since they are converting all medals and coins into AP or kinah, does that mean all items we would normally purchase with those tokens will now be obtained through AP/kinah?

Also, what the hell were they smoking when they decided to remove ALL crafting mats? Unless they really do plan on making aetherforging available to all daevas, seriously, wtf?

Just now, Voltric-DN said:

Since they are converting all medals and coins into AP or kinah, does that mean all items we would normally purchase with those tokens will now be obtained through AP/kinah?

Also, what the hell were they smoking when they decided to remove ALL crafting mats? Unless they really do plan on making aetherforging available to all daevas, seriously, wtf?

I still want my pets/titles and such from the organizations (the daily quests). We had better be able to purchase those things somehow.

28 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

It's one week until the update in Korea so we will just have to wait and see. Hopefully those designs are going into Aetherforging. If not it's time to get serious about crafting some of those skins.

3 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Even if they were completely removed, you still have a lot of time to complete daily organisation quests and get all rewards from it.

Except I don't think the rewards are tradeable, and moving forward, new characters won't be able to purchase them. Not to mention, it takes eons to earn enough tokens to purchase the good stuff.

Archived