6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 11th update

• There is currently new information regarding stats and economy. We will start with stats.

2 in 1

• They're incorporating many stats into one. An example is Magic Attack/Magic Boost will be integrated into Magic Attack for example. Similarly, Magic Defense/Magic Supression into Magic Defense. Players can set abilities in the direction they want.
  • They're removing low and/or poorly used stats. Over the course of various patches, it became more complex and at times even unused. Because idians and Godstones are removed, associated stats will no longer be available.

220180111153646.jpg?1515652605949

• Following table are the removed stats
 Flight Points  Increased Emnity  Reduced Emnity

Strike Resist

Spell Fortitude  Strike Fortitude

Silence Resistance Penetration

Paralysis Resistance Penetration
 Silence Resistance

Paralysis Resistance

Godstone Prevention

Spell Resist

Fire Resist  Water Resist

Wind Resist

Earth Resist
 Stun Resist  Stun Penetration

Stumble Resist

Stumble Penetration
  • There will be a reorganization of Minions, mainly revise parts that influence PvP, to which their damage will be adjusted
  • The character's basic abilities will be upgraded and the minion skills will be adjusted
  • In the next 3 months, they will be updating the minion content, and as they go, they will explain further information on its usefulness and convienence. Their main focus is PvP balance.
  • Untill the changes are released, special minion NPCs will be available on all servers. (KR only)

The Economy

In these news, they will be talking on how they plan to fix the economy.

• Aion's economic system had a big variety of goods, which eventually caused inconvenience in purchasing different items of each type. As the goods continued to be added, it became complicated, space-consuming by the number of items, that eventually led to bigger purchase of Cube Expansions.
  • In this REFLY update, they want to organize the goods players have accumulated over the years and change the property to create an economic structure that will circulate smoothly.
  • Until now, most Kinah, items and consumables were available for trading. As a result, the transaction between players was thriving. However, over time, the fun to collect all necessary goods disappeared very fast.
  • After the REFLY update, all Kinah will be converted at a certain rate into Golden Bars (the gold ingots) and collection of new Kinah will begin.
  • New Kinah cannot be traded and belongs to the character (bound kinah). Transaction within your account and other players will no longer be possible, however, some items like crafting materials can still be traded through an agent.
  • They want to create an economy which allows content activities to collect necessary kinah and use them appropriately. In the future, new Kinah can be acquired through monster hunting, item sales, quest rewards and can be used for movement, Soul Healing, re-tuning and purchase of consumables.
  • The difficulty of obtaining certain items has been lowered. Enchantment Stones can be acquired through sieges, upgrading materials through other activities.
  • After performing base quests, you can purchase equipment and upgrade materials.
  • New organizations will be added from where you can purchase new wings, Plumes and Bracelets.
  • You can obtain the item necessary to expand manastones slots through equipment extraction. Upgrade materials for PVP items can be acquired from PvP instances and sieges.
  • By making necessary goods available through in game content, they will try to ensure that the effort and time spent in participation in the content will be rewarded by acquiring goods.

Shugo's Quna and Gold

• As mentioned before, existing Kinah and enchanted Essence Cores will be converted into Gold.
  • The gold is the same as Kinah, and it can not be traded, it belongs to the character.
  • Gold can be used to purchase Minium, enchantment stones, stigma enchantment stones from Gold merchants.
  • New kinah can also be used to purchase ‘Deavanion Skill Box (Random)’
  • We want you to feel a sense of accomplishment when you exchange your wealth for valuable items.
  • Quna is a new NShop (Black Cloud Marketplace or BCM for short) currency that can be used to purchase various goods in game as well from the shop.
  • It can be used to purchase Mounts, Pets, stigma enchantment stones, and buffs. Especially from the ‘Today’s Store’ where items can be purchased at a discount.

I see, the new gold is their way to remove the gold sellers. But to remove gold sellers, I won't be able any more to help a friend or to make easier to level up an alt... well done.

I understand the problem, but the solution is not good. It should be account bound, not character bound. What if I want to buy a good skin for my alt?

BTW, who wants to trade kinah now...?

I agree it should be account bound rather than character, it could complicate few things, but we will see how it works out. Perhaps if people starts requesting account bound, they might change it in the future. This is a perfect thing to prevent bots.

So, how would Broker and Private Store work?

Guess, before the update, i would have to evenly distribute all my Kinah across all my chars, so that i have some base amount at the start of the next patch.

Though hopefully, by the time 6.0 comes to us, they make it atleast make it possible for us to trade the new currency in-between characters on  the same account (and same server).

"New Kinah cannot be traded and belongs to the character (bound kinah). Transaction within your account and other players will no longer be possible"

The worst thing I've seen about 6.0 thus far. As those of you above me have mentioned, why why WHY are they making this character bound instead of account bound? Awful. :(

So the old kinah is turned in to something kinda useless? Gold ingots to buy enchantment stones.. which is kinda useless atm unless they upgrade it to something better, stigma enchantment stone.. unless you are already at +10.. miniums aren't that hard to get but again a cap once your maxed.....

21 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

So the old kinah is turned in to something kinda useless? Gold ingots to buy enchantment stones.. which is kinda useless atm unless they upgrade it to something better, stigma enchantment stone.. unless you are already at +10..

Actually, it isn't useless, as the current Enchantment Stones are going to be useless in the new patch (APES included), so we would need to get the new ones some way.

6 minutes ago, Xauieo-DN said:

Actually, it isn't useless, as the current Enchantment Stones are going to be useless in the new patch (APES included), so we would need to get the new ones some way.

We call Apes here Omega enchantment stone and serums Tempering Solutions. (some people don't know that xD)

52 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

"New Kinah cannot be traded and belongs to the character (bound kinah). Transaction within your account and other players will no longer be possible"

The worst thing I've seen about 6.0 thus far. As those of you above me have mentioned, why why WHY are they making this character bound instead of account bound? Awful. :(

Damn this is a hard blow for me i like to trade things lol !! is going be hard getting used to it, i've playing MMORPG with free trade systems from the past 12 years :(  my only consolation was to be persistent and patient to be able to buy nice items from other players 

And this Character Bound instead of Account Bound is not going to kill only secondary accounts... all alts in our Main accounts are going to be kinda useless too.

And how on earth strike resist is an unnecessary stat?

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

• They're removing unnecessary stats. Over the course of various patches, it became more complex and at times even unused. Because idians and Godstones are removed, associated stats will no longer be available.

• Following table are the removed stats
 Flight Points  Increased Emnity  Reduced Emnity

Strike Resist

Spell Fortitude  Strike Fortitude

Silence Resistance Penetration

Paralysis Resistance Penetration
 Silence Resistance

Paralysis Resistance

Godstone Prevention

Spell Resist

Fire Resist  Water Resist

Wind Resist

Earth Resist
 Stun Resist  Stun Penetration

Stumble Resist

Stumble Penetration
  •  

1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

And how on earth strike resist is an unnecessary stat?

I suppose I could've worded it out better, the better translation could be "low or poorly used".

그래서 효율이 낮거나 잘 사용하지 않는 능력치를 삭제하여 캐릭터 능력치를 구분하는 데 조금 더 명확하게 할 수 있도록 조정하고자 합니다. 

There's quite a war going on in the comments on the Korean forums right now regarding the economy change. People don't want kinah to be character bound (let's be honest, that's a bad idea) and it seems Quna can be farmed to which is used to buy stuff from bcm. 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's quite a war going on in the comments on the Korean forums right now regarding the economy change. People don't want kinah to be character bound (let's be honest, that's a bad idea) and it seems Quna can be farmed to which is used to buy stuff from bcm. 

Do you have a link to the thread please?

I completely agree that they should make Kinah account bound and not character bound. I would support that 100%. Character bound is going to make things incredibly difficult on us. Also, as mentioned above, how are people supposed to buy things from off the Broker? (i.e skins and gear) I sincerely hope that the Korean players make a big enough noise that they change that.

9TnKzrc.gif

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

I completely agree that they should make Kinah account bound and not character bound. I would support that 100%. Character bound is going to make things incredibly difficult on us. Also, as mentioned above, how are people supposed to buy things from off the Broker? (i.e skins and gear) I sincerely hope that the Korean players make a big enough noise that they change that.

9TnKzrc.gif

Only kinah is bound, I presume some gears will be too, but other than that, items, consumables, mats and skins should still be tradeable.

51 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

I dont think they should even mess with kinah. The ability to freely transfer kinah is just fine as it is. And the alts that matter to me are in different accounts. :P

It's their attempt to prevent account selling, kinah and bots, but I think that could worsen it.

16 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Only kinah is bound, I presume some gears will be too, but other than that, items, consumables, mats and skins should still be tradeable.

It's their attempt to prevent account selling, kinah and bots, but I think that could worsen it.

Well... unless the translation is wrong or i'm really bad at english what i understand is that the Trade function will be completely removed, correct me if i'm wrong plox. Mi ingles no es muy bueno

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

• New Kinah cannot be traded and belongs to the character (bound kinah). Transaction within your account and other players will no longer be possible, however, some items like crafting materials can still be traded through an agent.

Between character/account-bound main currency and bots, I would rather have bots. Find a different way to combat them that doesnt change the core of the game. But to be fair, we have got used to having them around. Or rather lack of them, after they nerfed open world drops. That is a change I would be willing to go with; avoid normal mobs giving really good crap, stick valuable items to elites or something like that.

Off-topic, but did anyone notice a drastic increase of drops from open world mobs since 5.8? Might just be the returning player status though.

Archived