Ranger Essence Spends

Lupine-DN

I think at least a point in Soul-Busting Arrow it's a must,  as you are still in leveling process you don't have many CP yet and essence cores can be rather pricey over +4, i would put 2 or 3 lv in Stunning shot  and the rest in Precision and Power.

at higher lvl would be a good idea to improve your Breath of Nature to Blessing of Nature, as the HP per CP  ratio is better than investing into Health, and you get 10% increase in the heals received inlcuding serums.

For pvp the godstone supression passive is really useful, and ofcourse reaching to 180 CP to unlock Mau Blessing would be great.

• 1 month later...

Mau Blessing is very cool. http://aioncodex.com/us/skill/4881/

Until we have more Essence, I'd say put it all in Precision. That will make every skill a little better.

Once we have more to play with, we can experiment with different setups for free.

I tried:

1. Stacking Precision.
  2. Stacking Power.
  3. Power/Precision combo.
  4. Precision/HP combo.
  5. Precision/HP/Power combo.

and

1. Stack Essence into 2 or 3 skills.
  2. Spread the Essence over as many skills as I can.

Currently I put no Essence in the "Enhance Character" tab at all. All Essence is in the Archdaeva/Daeva Skills tabs.

1. Putting 3 Essence into Power will give us the same benefit of socketting into our gear one +3 Power Manastone, i.e. garbage.
  2. Putting 9 Essence into Power will give us the same benefit of socketting into our gear three +3 Power Manastones, i.e. garbage x 3.
  3. Putting 20 Essence into Power will give us the same benefit of socketting two +10 Manastones. (sounds good, I guess; however,)
  4. Essence has diminishing returns; each time we add 10 Essence we get less then the previous 10; the more we stack, the less we get. 
  5. 6 slots x 5 gear pieces + 12 slots from fused bow = 42 Manastone slots.
  6. Putting Essence into the "Enhance Character" tab is like getting a few additional Manastone slots. (from 42 slots to 43, 44, or 45.) It's not a big deal.

Spreading my Essence out over as many skills as I can works best for me.

MayBlue

Archived