Forums

GOOD BYE AION

Dooky-DN

happy new year everyone!

i been playing aion since almost 6 years ago and i never stop play longer than 4 month, i really love playing aion i enjoyed so much, also spent alot of money.

i think i could've bought a nice luxury cars with that money ^^ no regrets.

the main reason i stop playing is the hackers, it is so so unfair BUT so far NCsoft did little to solve problems like that, i still saw all time famous hackers.

i believe there are more hackers out there that NCsoft knows about it but do nothing about it.

NCSOFT HEAR ME OUT!

I SPENT MORE THAN 60K USA DOLLORS (TOTAL AMOUNT SINCE I HAVE MULTI ACCOUNT) TO PLAY AION AND I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPENT MORE THAN I SPENT BUT THIS IS WHAT I FELT NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND ON 

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PAY $100 AND BECOME MEMBER OF HACK PROGRAM WEBSITE. JUST THINK ABOUT IT SOME PEOPLE FOLLOW RULES AND SPEND ALOT OF MONEY TO BE STRONGER BUT SOME CHOOSE NOT FOLLOW RULES... WE (PLAYERS) KNOW WHO THE HACKERS ARE SPECAILLY THOSE WHO USED HACK FOR LONG TIME WE (PLAYERS) SENT TICKETS, VID, ETC BUT YET WE SEE THEM PLAYING AION WITH HACK.

WHO WANT TO BE DUM ENOUGH SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS POORLY MAIANTAINED GAME?

REMEMBER WHY KOREAN SERVER PLAYERS LEFT AION, DO NOT MAKE SAME MISS TAKE AGAIN ON NA SERVER.

I KNOW YOU GUYS( NCSOFT) WONT DO SHIT ABOUT WHAT I SAY AND OTHER PLAYERS SAID ABOUT IT BECAUSE TO BUSY TO THINK HOW TO TAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKET, I DONT MIND TAKING MORE MONEY FROM US(PLAYERS) BUT WHEN YOU DO THAT ATLEAST THINK HOW TO MAINTAIN PLAYERS NOT TO LEAVE.

FOR THOSE WHO STILL PLAY AION

GUYS IT IS ABOUT TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO AION IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS BECAUSE 6.0 WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON IT, WHY WOULD YOU SPEND ON IT? I RATHER GO GET HACK PROGRAM IT IS MCH CHEAPER EAISER AND STRONGER.

NCSOFT DO NOT FAIL NA SERVER LIKE HOW YOU GUYS FAIL KOREAN SERVER MAINTAIN SERVER WELL PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO PLAY AION.

I'm sorry that you have come to the point where you aren't having fun any more. I am sure your friends will miss you. Hackers are indeed an issue and a source of frustration.

That being said, I always wondered about these types of posts. "I'm quitting and here's why!" Okay. That makes sense. Letting the company know why they are losing a player. But why add the encouragement to other players to quit as well? It's almost like if -you- won't be playing Aion, no one should. If you aren't going to play, for some reason it is important to you that the game dies.

Kind of chuckled with this discussion on how much cheaper it is to pay for hacks than to buy things at the BCM. It's not a matter of cheaper for people that chose not to hack. Wouldn't you rather be good at this game because YOU are good rather than being good at this game because a program makes you good? Isn't it far more satisfying to win on your own than have to use training-wheels? How pathetic does your life have to be that you need to cheat to win in a pretendy-time-elf-game? lol.

Hi.I think this penultimate paragraph is wrong.

GUYS IT IS ABOUT TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO AION IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS BECAUSE 6.0 WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON IT, WHY WOULD YOU SPEND ON IT? I RATHER GO GET HACK PROGRAM IT IS MCH CHEAPER EAISER AND STRONGER.

It's fine to let others know what's happening (or what you think it's happening) ,but not good if you make others do the same.I wish you good luck and please don't be too mad at NC Soft.

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

How pathetic does your life have to be that you need to cheat to win in a pretendy-time-elf-game? lol.

Ask that to 1 of the 2 million people who have been banned from PubG so far.

It seems to me that the legit players are becoming a minority in gaming now days. All the cheaters i know from Ark who play Pubg  for every 1 of them banned 4 of them are not banned. Companies do not care because for games like PubG its more money and for games like Aion it means the paying player will pay more to stay competitive. I doubt any one cares since its really all about money not about decent gaming experience for players.

The decent gaming experience usually comes from private servers but that is an issue in its self because you usually have to steal some sort of coding for private servers.

@HealingSquid-KT.. don't need to ask them. Hackers have this all-powerful need to succeed without actually trying. That there are a lot of them doesn't make them any less pathetic. 

Oh.. and you don't have to steal "some" coding for pirated servers. You have to steal it ALL. Keyword.. steal. Theft. Taking someone else's work without compensating them for it. As in committing a crime. Don't act like the "owners" of pirated servers are some saints out to give the players a real experience. They are exactly like the gaming companies.. without actually creating a game. The steal someone else's work. They pay for nothing. Not the art or the voice overs or the development. The set up a server and then charge the players under the guise of "donations". Apart from the cost of the server, which is really small compared to the game development costs, they have no expenses. It all goes straight into their pockets.

44 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Ask that to 1 of the 2 million people who have been banned from PubG so far.

It seems to me that the legit players are becoming a minority in gaming now days. All the cheaters i know from Ark who play Pubg  for every 1 of them banned 4 of them are not banned. Companies do not care because for games like PubG its more money and for games like Aion it means the paying player will pay more to stay competitive. I doubt any one cares since its really all about money not about decent gaming experience for players.

The decent gaming experience usually comes from private servers but that is an issue in its self because you usually have to steal some sort of coding for private servers.

Its the natural evolutionary step for the "insta gratification" gamer that started popping up in the mid to late 2000's. (About the same time when WoW started to popularize and mainstream not only MMORPG's, but gaming as a whole.) Difference being wherein it used to be solely about loot when you wanted it, now it extends to all facets of gaming. Dont wanna spend weeks or even months grinding away in order to be the best? Just cheat. Especially considering that most games dont even require social interaction. MMORPG's are steadily transforming into SPRPG's with global chat and lobbies. The lone wolf solo player, left with fewer options, may see it as the only way they can excel.

Don't think devs arent aware of this phenomenon either. Cash shops are making easier and easier for solo or social interaction adversed types to climb the ladder without that pesky need to interact with other people...other than to kill them and call them "bad", of course. In fact, one could argue that "pay to win" mechanics found in some games could essentially be considered sanctioned "cheats" of sorts. Condoned only because parent companies actually profit from them. So really, imo, much of the blame falls on devs for fostering and nurturing this type of parasitic and anti communal behaviour.

I forsee a point coming wherein gaming companies offer "cheats" from their own websites. (At cost, of course.)

As an old school gamer who grew up playing video games with no goals, no endings, only high scores to motivate me forward, I can honestly the gaming scene nowadays makes me sick to my stomach. Endemic, of course, of the generation that dares call itselves "gamers" today.

Gamers...pfft. Nothing more than insta-grat locust just jumping from one game to another.

But alas, I digress...

14 hours ago, CrazyDooKi-DN said:

FOR THOSE WHO STILL PLAY AION

NCSOFT DO NOT FAIL NA SERVER LIKE HOW YOU GUYS FAIL KOREAN SERVER MAINTAIN SERVER WELL PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO PLAY AION.

its really funny to see you are quiting this game for all the hackers and you still inviting us, the ones who still enjoy this game, to leave this game or to start hacking.

I'm just going to give you a little information that you probably do not know yet, all online games have hacker problems, it's not a problem exclusively of Aion or NCWest.

58 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@HealingSquid-KT.. don't need to ask them. Hackers have this all-powerful need to succeed without actually trying. That there are a lot of them doesn't make them any less pathetic. 

Oh.. and you don't have to steal "some" coding for pirated servers. You have to steal it ALL. Keyword.. steal. Theft. Taking someone else's work without compensating them for it. As in committing a crime. Don't act like the "owners" of pirated servers are some saints out to give the players a real experience. They are exactly like the gaming companies.. without actually creating a game. The steal someone else's work. They pay for nothing. Not the art or the voice overs or the development. The set up a server and then charge the players under the guise of "donations". Apart from the cost of the server, which is really small compared to the game development costs, they have no expenses. It all goes straight into their pockets.

I went from Aion to Ark: Survival Evolved a company who thrives off of private servers. The better the private servers are the more people who play them means the more people who will buy the next update for the game. If the Private server has a player made mod on it and its so overwhelmingly popular they add it to the official servers to improve their game though community driven content.

NcWest does not care about its community 1 bit as proven by this 60k dollar spender quitting. I know of 2 players who have spent over $100,000 who quit. Hell one of these players use to buy 200+ eb scrolls a day to do 10 runs with a static because she/he wanted to keep their general rank. They ended up quitting for this same reason due to cheaters making their $ spent worth nothing.

Let me get on to the point where private servers are a good in this situation.The fact that they have more free time and have no development cost they spend far more time in game actively looking for cheaters actively look at their own forums and instead of deleting threads about cheaters they actively search for this player in game and spectate them to see if they really are fishy.

I am not saying that companies should give it out their code free of charge like Ark does but they could lease their virtual product out to someone to do with it what they will. People would run the server as a hobby at that point and actively go to make the players experience better so they donate to them. This way people who want to run servers would not need to steal it. You would be surprised how much people pay  for top Ark servers.

At the end of the day NCwest again does not care about its community as shown with the lack of updates to the website which is the number 1 entry point in to Aion's world that will entice new players in to playing. While in game you have rampid cheating in the game due to GM's not caring about the game 1 bit as it is just another paycheck for them. If i looked at the website i would consider this to be a private server website not an official server game website at this point in time.

I wrote how to save Aion before it's really simple steps,give what people wanted in BCM then remake website simple one as Gameforge is fine too and then hire more people to deal with hackers.

People always decide the game will live or die not the game company,if they don't listen to people the game will die.It's shame Aion is a great game but could be fall because bad management.Who knows Gameforge might buy NA section in the future.

2 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

I tell you what.

If I spent 60k on a toon I sure as hell wouldn't worry about hackers.

There are some things that hacks can't beat, and a 60k toon is one of them.

Maybe he enjoys enchanting and he was really unlucky and blew up all his gear?

Encouraging others to quit because you're disappointed with the current state of the game is not something you should be doing. If you overlook past the issues and focus on the sole "fun" factor (if you can find it), then the game remains enjoyable as it is. People keep forgetting that although we desire changes, neither @Cyan or @Hime are allowed to comment. I know how it is, you want to speak and say what's going on, but can't because perhaps your superiors said you can't. I have the same issue with my workplace and my clients often complain, yet I can't say it.

However, with 6.0 coming later this year, I hope NCWest will also improve the website and update it with current information. Only NA version is outdated, not even Taiwan, China or Japan are. Russia's website is as sophisticated as Korea's. Gameforge's website is also up to date and cared for.

Needless to say, the gear-breaking, heavy grind and other p2w factors of the game is what caused the game to slightly die off, giving hackers a chance to take advantage of it. When I faced a hacking ranger from Katalam server in arena, I just left as it was pointless to waste my time. Dude was jumping all over the place and teleporting over the map, 100m above or below me, then boom, he's 2m in front of me.

If these issues aren't fixed in 6.0, then NA will just die off as there will be no people supporting the game by purchasing stuff from BCM. I doubt they'll start doing much with 5.8 but hey, you never know. One can only hope.

16 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

its really funny to see you are quiting this game for all the hackers and you still inviting us, the ones who still enjoy this game, to leave this game or to start hacking.

I'm just going to give you a little information that you probably do not know yet, all online games have hacker problems, it's not a problem exclusively of Aion or NCWest.

This is truth. Every. Single. Online. Game. Has. Hackers. Some more than others.

(that said, NA does do a terrible job at banning blatant hackers, lol.)

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

People keep forgetting that although we desire changes, neither @Cyan or @Hime are allowed to comment. I know how it is, you want to speak and say what's going on, but can't because perhaps your superiors said you can't. I have the same issue with my workplace and my clients often complain, yet I can't say it.

Ding ding ding! It surprises me that so many people truly don't understand how workplace culpability is a factor in many (most?) careers.

Furthermore, Cyan and Hime are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect regardless.

I am also done with this, decision made before this post. I am taking a different approach as right now selling off any items of large value. After that going to open a 1 kinah shop in Panda for the remainder of items, then find a new or returning user and give all the Kinah to said player. I will determine which so no begging lol. Might as well try to help someone who is still playing or wants to try the game. Character will be deleted after that.

All my friends left a long time ago, and I came back a year ago. I do like the game,but not going to contribute time for someone's ego. hacking in this game is rampant and there is legions full of them. I play two other games and yes maybe there is hackers but not in the quantity that I have seen here. By no means should that be a reason to justify cheaters. Everyone cheats so it's okay? Players that are 8k miles from server and can hit 5 skills in 2 seconds? lol okay.  There is other reasons such as ridiculous grind, but don't want to derail the thread.

Personal opinion of these people is, if you cheat in a game you will cheat in life. Therefore you really can't be trusted as having any moral value whatsoever. Not the game for me anymore and I only see this getting worse.

1 hour ago, Reecie-KT said:

Personal opinion of these people is, if you cheat in a game you will cheat in life. Therefore you really can't be trusted as having any moral value whatsoever. Not the game for me anymore and I only see this getting worse.

Just logged-in to give you a shugo cheer, man.

I remember when a player gave me everything she had, before deleting her character (including her Tiamat skins, that I already had, but I felt ashamed for leaving her completely naked...). I didn't ask for anything, and she didn't post anything in chat. She simply saw me, and decided to give her belongings to me.

May you both have fun in some other game, good people o/

Archived