Luna is the reason why Aion is dead

Neleth-KT

Luna instances are a great example of why this game is shit now, doing luna and fissure everyday is a chore and not many people have the patience. Both are solo instances (in a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game) and neither require you to use your game knowledge or class knowledge since everything gets bubbled down into 4 skills. Why not just play mario if youre playing alone and only pressing 4 buttons? Now do it everyday. Twice. More if you want enchanted gear.

They brought these instances in to make gearing and leveling easier, but they should have just lowered the amount of stones/exp u needed instead of making this a single player 4 button snore fest.

I remember me and a bunch of friends used to make money selling DR skins when it was a super new instance, we'd gear up, get on voice chat, pots and scrolls and double check everything because it was fairly difficult to do them all back to back when we were all in kahrun's sets and whatnot, but that made it fun. Now the game has no difficulty and no interaction needed.

39 minutes ago, Brad-KT said:

Luna instances are a great example of why this game is shit now, doing luna and fissure everyday is a chore and not many people have the patience. Both are solo instances (in a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game) and neither require you to use your game knowledge or class knowledge since everything gets bubbled down into 4 skills. Why not just play mario if youre playing alone and only pressing 4 buttons? Now do it everyday. Twice. More if you want enchanted gear.

They brought these instances in to make gearing and leveling easier, but they should have just lowered the amount of stones/exp u needed instead of making this a single player 4 button snore fest.

I remember me and a bunch of friends used to make money selling DR skins when it was a super new instance, we'd gear up, get on voice chat, pots and scrolls and double check everything because it was fairly difficult to do them all back to back when we were all in kahrun's sets and whatnot, but that made it fun. Now the game has no difficulty and no interaction needed.

For one, both NA and KR, have desired more soloable content as not everyone on an MMO wants to do every single thing with a group.

For two, game knowledge is needed to do Luna, hence the different transforms.

Is it easy regardless? Yes. 

Luna instance is similar to Haramel. As far as it being a chore, that's why most AFK it.

4 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

*Remove luna instances not luna itself*

So people got more time to do other stuff rather than stuck themselves in luna

So only people, who can buy Luna, can have nice stuff...

4 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

As I've already stated add materials u got from instances into luna material boxes what's the purpose of the instance ? nothing ? why keep it ?

Can you please, write this sentence in English? I really have no idea, what do you mean by it.

10 minutes ago, Mayinne-DN said:

Can you please, write this sentence in English? I really have no idea, what do you mean by it.

It means the loots that u normally got it from luna instances will be include in luna material box that u can craft it daily,4 materials that u normally got from B rank 100% chance and chance to get luna light randomly 30% something like that so everything is same except no more exp and no instances.

Archived