Congratuations

zzz-KT

I honestly do not understand what you are showing, but with what other people are saying, I assume that this person is hacking. Now that being said, this is not the place to make direct accusations of this nature, for that go to support and send a ticket attaching for that, go to support and send a ticket attaching something much more reliable than that image, like the video that @Juvy-KT posted.

you know this thread wont last for so long, right? 

we are suposed to be talking about how much we like how the game is, how impresive will be 5.8 and if we think hime and gideon looked good on the stream :P 

I remember we used to have some gunners famous for using ilegal software. But with the new names, I do not know who he used to be. 

And please do not call him "hacker". A hacker is a person with a lot of knowledge that creates his own codes to do something ilegal. People using noanimation are only "cheaters". 

4 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I honestly do not understand what you are showing, but with what other people are saying, I assume that this person is hacking. Now that being said, this is not the place to make direct accusations of this nature, for that go to support and send a ticket attaching for that, go to support and send a ticket attaching something much more reliable than that image, like the video that @Juvy-KT posted.

Thanks, Buzz Killington. You get a hallway monitor badge for that post?

Fact is the OP is doing the server a public service. Besides, all he's doing is congratulating him on reaching the highest Abyss Rank in KT-E. Whats wrong with that?

Information all residing on KT deserve to know.

I'm against the public pillory, especially when it comes to post result screens of pvp matches, or very short videos, out of the context. Anyone can lose a pvp match, for any reason, and anyone could even say something offensive if annoyed too much by stupid comments. Posts saying "this guy is a noob" shouldn't ever be posted, just for respect.

But here we're talking about cheaters, they don't deserve any respect. And high officers nonetheless. Also, numbers or screenshots could be manipulated, but we even have videos. Considering how slow and inadequately NCSoft takes care of these reports, what do you think: would these kind of guys be more worried about 3 days of banning or a public hacknowledge that they are cheaters?

At least the honest players that are trying to catch up his rank, would have a reason to keep playing the way they do.

2 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Thats aiDPS version 0.53 not 0.74. OP you should tell us he was caught animation hacking in the past, but given people the impression that aiDPS works, like come on.

Maybe he's specifically using that version as a proof that he's still hacking?

The screenshot is clearly from time ago (not only because of the 0.53 version, but also because of the -SL server). The point imo, was "we have proof that this guy was a cheater and he became governor because no one banned him in time". We can't say he's a honest player by now, only because aiDPS doesn't work anymore...

From my point of view, cheaters remain cheaters, even if you did it months ago, you should be perma-banned.

Seem to remember a few months ago, another Ely had posted pics with private chat with a high ranking gunner who admitted to account trading, cheating and some other devious intentions. That gunner has changed his name several times. Possibly to avoid action taken. Changed so many times I lost track of who is who. I think evidence of private chat regarding those matters should have been ample for NcSoft to do something other than look the other way. Keep up the good work I am sure your actions or lack there of will attract a huge honest player base. That post was removed within a matter of couple hours.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:35 PM, Shayded-KT said:

Seem to remember a few months ago, another Ely had posted pics with private chat with a high ranking gunner who admitted to account trading, cheating and some other devious intentions. That gunner has changed his name several times. Possibly to avoid action taken. Changed so many times I lost track of who is who. I think evidence of private chat regarding those matters should have been ample for NcSoft to do something other than look the other way. Keep up the good work I am sure your actions or lack there of will attract a huge honest player base. That post was removed within a matter of couple hours.

Hell I heard rumors that like most the top ranked players elyos and asmo all have like shared accounts or whatever. I forget how it came up but I was watching a video of a PvP in that tenacity and the toon was asmo being played by an elyos player? I don't really care much for sharing accounts but it seems this game has its own little illuminati that runs the game. I know... Crazy, can't be real. But hey I still believe in unicorns

Archived