Jump to content
FieryFire-DN

Denku Skin and Sandwash Tomul

Recommended Posts

So I heard in the upcoming updates, 6.0, levinshor will be no more. Unfortunately it holds the skins like Forest Denku. To this day after a couple years of it being out, seems impossible to obtain unless you are lucky enough to find it on broker. Can these skins be put in bcm or events since they will no longer be around in the game??

Edited by FieryFire-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

If you go to Levinshor base, there's an NPC that sells the designs. They're obtainable, but very difficult to craft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

I have been trying to acquire Ancestor's Relics (for a complete different reason), and it is indeed really hard. I wish they had increased the drop rate by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

If you go to Levinshor base, there's an NPC that sells the designs. They're obtainable, but very difficult to craft.

I have the designs. But materials are almost impossible to get. The drop rate is so low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to see, I went to Levi and flipped bases and farmed for about 2 hours with a friend. All we got in those 2 hours was manastones boxes and ancient coins (even had a 50% drop rate boost on) but no relics appeared. Trying to get relics then hunting for cruxs before 6.0 takes away my Denku seems impossible. I was told Denku and sandwash were on bcm once (very long time ago) but their skins don't seem to be floating around anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

Just checking, did you flip three bases of the same grouping? Or just a random one?

Edited by Bryos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have previously been in events i would not be surprised if they add it to a skin rotation.

 

Not sure how many other people have farmed for keys back in the day but i did. It was practically impossible to get a key if you did not own all 3 camps to make the shaman spawn. Its drop rate would be 20-1 ratio at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Just checking, did you flip three bases of the same grouping? Or just a random one?

I flipped 3 bases with the same color, the blue ones the green ones and the red ones didn't try the yellow. Me and my friend grinded and still nothing, I look on aiondatabase and it shows that only 2 mobs drop the relic the tomul shaman and the tomul aquamancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

Was going to farm the skin, but people told me better not too since it's very hard. I hope they will make it a bit easier to obtain the whole set. It's very cute! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Was going to farm the skin, but people told me better not too since it's very hard. I hope they will make it a bit easier to obtain the whole set. It's very cute! <3

It is hard, you got to flip bases, farm for hours for a relic you may or may not get, use the relic to spawn a boss, kill it and get a crux that u may or may not need -o-.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
49 minutes ago, FieryFire-DN said:

It is hard, you got to flip bases, farm for hours for a relic you may or may not get, use the relic to spawn a boss, kill it and get a crux that u may or may not need -o-.......

Mhm, I'm aware of what to do and the drop rate is quite bad. Maybe they can add it to some events or something instead of some really old skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Mhm, I'm aware of what to do and the drop rate is quite bad. Maybe they can add it to some events or something instead of some really old skins.

Yeah they really should. It was in bcm a way long time ago, and since they are destroying levi in 6.0 i don't see why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×