Scheduled Game Update - January 10, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't think it has anything to do with not wanting to tip their hand on items removed or some such. 

I honestly think it has far more to do with Aion not having a single dedicated staff member. Anyone that works on Aion also works on several other games. BnS still has dedicated staff members who do nothing but BnS. Since their sole focus is BnS, they keep on top of things like the store, events and updates. While all of Aion's things seem to be done last minute and rushed. 

I hate to agree, but it's true. We have only Hime and Cyan, to which both are also part of BnS community. They also have lots of moderators to keep the forums clean and organized. In fact, only the NA version doesn't have a caring staff for this version of the game, EU, Russia, China, all other regions have staff specifically dedicated to one game. If we had the same treatment, maybe the developers wouldn't be ignoring our suggestions and complaints.

What+makes+this+so+much+more+sad+is+the+

One can only dream.

Ty so much Waffles!!!

and I know that a lot of people don´t read the patch notes, but I would like to have notes even after maintenances. Sometimes some things are fixed or modified and start working different. I would like to know before losing something trying to do things in the same way than before 

16 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Every player now has "Returning Player" status so we can all participate in the Homeward Bound event. I don't know if this is a bug or if it was intended, but good job! This is all I wanted since the event was introduced.

No way! (can't log in cus my client wants to load slow)

41 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Every player now has "Returning Player" status so we can all participate in the Homeward Bound event. I don't know if this is a bug or if it was intended, but good job! This is all I wanted since the event was introduced.

Why say anything? Now they will take the servers back down and "fix" it. :o

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

*Eyes download client* Load faster!!!!! I've been DYING to fix my characters faces! If everyone gets to fix their characters except us country folks with slow internet connections then they need to let us ALL get free stuff from the event. Otherwise that is just unfair. Send 24 hour plastic surgery tickets to my mailboxes, please and thank you NCSoft.

• Aion Team
7 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Welcome back literally everyone! This was not intended and we're looking to get this fixed before the end of the week but we will keep everyone updated if there's going to be an unscheduled maintenance or not.

Archived