17s114A-KT

Looking to buy specific skin.

Hi. I'm looking to buy this particular skin, Asmodian side.

4-0_balic_cloth_eternal_pvp_bard01_f.jpg

I'm paying extremely well. My tailor crafting somehow got reset since when I quit the game before the merge, now that it's back at 0 I'm just looking to buy it from someone who might still have it. Message me on here or leave a reply so we can talk. Thanks.

Lerio-KT   

If you can't find anyone who can sell it to you,you have to consider running some instances.

This looks like the Brazen Aegis Tunic for songweaver.It can be obtained from Illuminary Obelisk.But you will need the whole set,the chest piece doesn't remodel everything.

Edited by Lerio-KT
~

32 minutes ago, Lerio-KT said:

If you can't find anyone who can sell it to you,you have to consider running some instances.

This looks like the Brazen Aegis Tunic for songweaver.It can be obtained from Illuminary Obelisk.But you will need the whole set,the chest piece doesn't remodel everything.

The IO set is quite similar but not the same, and sadly can only be skinned once so you'd need to trade it with passes to be able to re-use it.

tb7G6uH.jpg

15 hours ago, 17s114A-KT said:

My tailor crafting somehow got reset since when I quit the game before the merge, now that it's back at 0 I'm just looking to buy it from someone who might still have it. Message me on here or leave a reply so we can talk. Thanks.

Getting the mats is more of an issue than leveling your tailoring (you could hire a master tailor, or just re-level it yourself since we just got a bunch of 500% crafting charms from the snowball event).

I am probably wrong with what i am about to say but it is worth a look in to. I thought they moved the entire blue rose set from w/e it was to the 3 man steel rake instances? Again probably wrong but worth looking in to it.

Bryos-DN   
7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I am probably wrong with what i am about to say but it is worth a look in to. I thought they moved the entire blue rose set from w/e it was to the 3 man steel rake instances? Again probably wrong but worth looking in to it.

No. First of all, its Steel Rose. Secondly, they always had those rose skins, but with different colours. The Steel Rose set (red rose) and Windjammer set (pink rose). Blue rose has always been crafting only.

...unless you have the Siel's Supreme weapon. Those have blue roses as well.

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

No. First of all, its Steel Rose. Secondly, they always had those rose skins, but with different colours. The Steel Rose set (red rose) and Windjammer set (pink rose). Blue rose has always been crafting only.

...unless you have the Siel's Supreme weapon. Those have blue roses as well.

(genesis weapons are also blue rose weapons)

21 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Well, good luck farming them Genesis weapons. :P

I see them pop up on the broker sometimes!

Or you can be like me and have a really bad time crafting the things. (seems to be worthy noble durable and above)

(except for the harp, pistol, aethercannon, and maybe cipher-blade. Those are only attainable from the fortuneer's/daemon's NPCs, IIRC; can go double check)

Edit:

It looks like the gold ceramium coin harp/pistol/aethercannon are rose skin, too.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN