Where are the new god stones?

Leonis-DN

Hi, I have a question, where r the new gs?? why I never saw them?

we should have them in the game before they delete them from aion in 6.0

I think that the existence of these stones is unfair, but since they exist, I would like to use them ...

What do you think, guys?

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I would rather go into 6.0 never seeing them in game.

You are right, but this speaks very badly of AION NA since it promises us things and does not do them, as we are going to trust AION NA if it does not keep its word? in this way, no one assures us that they will give us in 6.0 the same as in Korea ...

7 minutes ago, Leonis-DN said:

You are right, but this speaks very badly of AION NA since it promises us things and does not do them, as we are going to trust AION NA if it does not keep its word? in this way, no one assures us that they will give us in 6.0 the same as in Korea ...

NA never promised those godstones, that I can recall. In fact, it'd be a credit to them listening to their playerbase if they deliberately hadn't added them.

9 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

NA never promised those godstones, that I can recall. In fact, it'd be a credit to them listening to their playerbase if they deliberately hadn't added them.

Then we will not have AIN 6.0 at 100% either, that's what worries me, NA does what they want without notifying their people, that's the real problem.

You don't know that, and there might even be parts of 6.0 that we do not want either (just like the godstones in 5.6; that was requested by the players to not be added or be the epitome of "rare" in this game), or parts that are completely invalid in our model (things that cater to cafe players).

It's much too early to panic over 6.0.

Watch NCSOFT be like.... we're removing godstones for good.....

We now introduce...... OMEGA GODSTONES THAT CAN NOW BE TEMPERED TO +9000 AND WILL PARALYZE FOR SIX HOURS WITH A 99% PROBABILITY HUEHEUEUEHUEHEUHE

I cry myself to sleep at nights knowing that this joke might actually come true because it's ncsoft.........

8 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

We now introduce...... OMEGA GODSTONES THAT CAN NOW BE TEMPERED TO +9000 AND WILL PARALYZE FOR SIX HOURS WITH A 99% PROBABILITY HUEHEUEUEHUEHEUHE

I cry myself to sleep at nights knowing that this joke might actually come true because it's ncsoft.........

God please don't give them any ideas. Next we'll be tempering mounts, then mansions, then temper your character itself.

10 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

well... this can be a new skill for sin in 6.0   they already can kill ppl in less than 10 seconds  so why not just give them an extra 5 seconds duration stun

320180109132015.jpg&key=4b8bc5288f7d713a

It's all good, sorcs will also get UD  plus will have a insta-cast "porcupine" shield, sins will teleport to the sorc, try to stun them but  stab themselves on the spines  while the sorc is laughing.

[Until the patch notes come out, I  can dream for whatever I please]

Aion NA has always done things differently than Korea, why is this an issue all of the sudden?  In 4.8 you didn't notice we didn't get a master server or those extra fancy titles above our head?  In 3.x-4.x you didn't notice we didn't get Crucible accessories or that our naming conventions are different?  They're trying to make money while keeping the player base at its steady 2-3k.  Leaving out the cancerous additions of dumb godstones is definitely one way to do it.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You don't know that, and there might even be parts of 6.0 that we do not want either (just like the godstones in 5.6; that was requested by the players to not be added or be the epitome of "rare" in this game), or parts that are completely invalid in our model (things that cater to cafe players).

It's much too early to panic over 6.0.

and what happened then with the quest that you get omegas? AION EU and Korea have them and we do not, that's also what the users asked for?

1 hour ago, Ace-KT said:

Aion NA has always done things differently than Korea, why is this an issue all of the sudden?  In 4.8 you didn't notice we didn't get a master server or those extra fancy titles above our head?  In 3.x-4.x you didn't notice we didn't get Crucible accessories or that our naming conventions are different?  They're trying to make money while keeping the player base at its steady 2-3k.  Leaving out the cancerous additions of dumb godstones is definitely one way to do it.

For that reason we need to know all that and make the choise! but they just do what they want... that is the deal.

There’s a lot of misunderstanding going on from what I see. Although those godstones are available in the game’s database, the accessibility doesn’t always depend on the publisher, but the developers, there needs to be some agreement between them two. Those godstones are available in Korea for example, in which sparked quite the outrage from players. This is why 6.0 is removing all godstones because it’s luck based system, rather than skill.

That sin daevanion skill screenshot you posted is what I call “test & debate”, even Fastor himself agreed that skill might not be available in the full release because it player-opinion dependent. tl;dr don’t count on that sin skill to be actually available, it’s quite OP too.

In my 6.0 thread, Rakesh pointed out a similar thing, Russia says there’s 6 manastone slots but the actual translation says 3, the question becomes who is right and why Russia insists on 6 slots. What might actually happen is that the developers agree it’s going to be region exclusive, it could very well mean that only Russia will have it that way, maybe EU and China too, but not NA or Japan version (don’t take my word for it though, just a theory), it’s an example but it’s possible. 

Needless to say, don’t count on those godstones to appear in the NA version unless NCWest wants to see a massive toll on the game’s playerbase.

13 hours ago, Skyline-DN said:

Support ticket: Yes hi, I'm unable to log out of the game because I'm still paralyzed. It's been 4 hours...

GM reply: Good afternoon. This is working as intended. I understand your frustration, but I hope you can be patient. Thank you.

@Leonis-DN Regarding the quests, I believe the only "quest" situation to obtain omegas on EU are Hero Trials and sometimes one of them gives you an omega. Cool and dandy, thing is it's a thing Gameforge added themselves. And it's buggy. Sometimes you can complete quest like 3-4 times and it still won't register it, so you won't get your omega, simple as that. Also their Luna rates are heavily nerfed compared to NA, same as omega drops in instances. I remember last time I've heard, omegas only dropped in BoS and ToE, which aren't instances many people run.

Anyway if you think these godstones are unfair, then I have no idea why this thread even exists.

IMO some of those godstones were a bad idea. Maybe if they add them only for PvE is not that bad, but in PvP a lot of people will hate them. Even now, I´m not so sure if we really want to have all the godstones removed. I think the big issues are about paralysis, silence and stun in PvP. But most of the godstones are actually a good and interesting thing. Elemental damage, attack speed reduction and some others are interesting for PvE. Usually those are cheap so everyone can have them so is not like an unfair item. 

If they just remove the effect of CC godstones on PvP, is ok? We really want to lose them all?

And about the new ones, maybe if they add some of those visual effects on old godstones could be nice :P . And yes, some of us used godstones like skins, like my first "lumiel´s intervention" on my support mace just for the feathers. hahahahaha

And now I realize that I will lose those "feathers" and I will miss them :( . 

It's sort of situation where they either delete none or all. You can use the "helpful for PvE" for basically every godstone, so it's just fair to either keep them all or delete them all.

Also thing is it doesn't matter if it's like damage godstone (4k procing does hurt quite a bit) or something like slow down - it's all still RNG based.

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 3:54 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I would rather go into 6.0 never seeing them in game.

Do you mean you don't wanna see the effects of some Godstones, not appearance? 

It sucks if we're going to lose Godstone socketing on new weapons on 6.0 since it strongly changes the appearance of weapons! :( I won't use those weapons at all! :(

7 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Do you mean you don't wanna see the effects of some Godstones, not appearance? 

It sucks if we're going to lose Godstone socketing on new weapons on 6.0 since it strongly changes the appearance of weapons! :( I won't use those weapons at all! :(

Alright son, good luck using your old weapon with godstone against those new PvP sets.

30 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Uh, okay. Hm, bye then?

Bye. You don't care about pictures in the game, I see? Aion usually has been attracting players by beauty. By the structure, it's not the most comfortable/logically fine game, as people used to tell me, who played,  for example, WoW. So, when it stays illogical and loses its beautiful pictures too, I'll see how many players will remain at all!

Archived