Where are the new god stones?

Leonis-DN

4 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Bye. You don't care about pictures in the game, I see? Aion usually has been attracting players by beauty. By the structure, it's not the most comfortable/logically fine game, as people used to tell me, who played,  for example, WoW. So, when it stays illogical and loses its beautiful pictures too, I'll see how many players will remain at all!

You just said yourself you're going to quit the game because of godstones lol. How does that make sense? Instead of enjoying what's new, you're crying about the most useless thing in game that broke PvP.

13 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You just said yourself you're going to quit the game because of godstones lol. How does that make sense? Instead of enjoying what's new, you're crying about the most useless thing in game that broke PvP.

Are you stupid? I explain, I think, clearly: I need this game with beauty, I've played it for 5 years for beauty, and it also has been giving me a thrill. Some things in it have been illogical though, but I used different times to enjoy different things, they weren't all good at the same time. I used to forgive illogical things for beauty. If it loses the beauty, it loses sense for me. It's not the only game in the world. Now we see many games, many technologies renedering high resulutions, stunning video effects, and people become able to afford strong cameras and powerful computers to render various beauties. Just look around the world, there's so many video effects! If Aion goes down on hi-res rendering and animations, it falls behind its competitors while they flourish! It looks so absurd now! Old versions look better than the new ones? OK, take a time machine and build an older version on a private server! People already do it very much! And I'm gonna stop being stuck in its "only reality" too and go look around to many realities, multiverse!

You can keep your old weapons with godstones socketed for screenshots etc... just can't really use them for hard/harder content. As far as I know you should still be able to kill lvl 70-75 mobs with the current weapons in game (might take a while...) but yeah it's just not effective at all to use.

Though I've heard of some questionnable people using exec caeus +9 (as offhand weapons but ye) with godstone in 6.2 for ez wins so who knows, maybe the pvp/pve atk/accuracy from the rest of your armor/accs can carry you to victory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fair warning though, most private servers die off quite quickly, except a select few with very, very big communities.

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

You can keep your old weapons with godstones socketed for screenshots etc... just can't really use them for hard/harder content. As far as I know you should still be able to kill lvl 70-75 mobs with the current weapons in game (might take a while...) but yeah it's just not effective at all to use.

Though I've heard of some questionnable people using exec caeus +9 (as offhand weapons but ye) with godstone in 6.2 for ez wins so who knows, maybe the pvp/pve atk/accuracy from the rest of your armor/accs can carry you to victory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fair warning though, most private servers die off quite quickly, except a select few with very, very big communities.

What will happen to the godstones I keep in my inventory? Will they remain?

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What will happen to the godstones I keep in my inventory? Will they remain?

They stay.

17 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Well I didn't actually bother reading the entire thread but don't these fear godstones and stuff exist in game already? They come from crucible spire and I saw a few on broker.

This is an old thread, back in the first days of 5.6. When Crucible Spire was getting released, people were worried newer godstones would be a common thing. In the end, we DID NOT get those godstones as reward of Crucible spire (instead, we got enhanced versions of old ones). The only reason we have those newer Godstones around is because of Daeva's Dash, which rewarded them. All the ones you see on broker are from that event from people who hoarded them.

Edit:

Correction, thread isnt as old as I thought. But what Isaid still stands. :P

7 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Do you mean you don't wanna see the effects of some Godstones, not appearance? 

It sucks if we're going to lose Godstone socketing on new weapons on 6.0 since it strongly changes the appearance of weapons! :( I won't use those weapons at all! :(

Did you seriously just nyerking quote some post I made 10 months ago in a thread likewise 10 months dead just to whine at me?

Holy shit, dude.

7 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did you seriously just nyerking quote some post I made 10 months ago in a thread likewise 10 months dead just to whine at me?

Holy shit, dude.

No, just have been busy to read the forum, never thought of anything like what you think here. :) This topic is not yours, so why do you mind? Came here to ask questions yesterday before the patch's end, but got not many replies and not so quickly in the thread 

than here. Logically, that topic is more actual and informative now than this one, but unfortunately people got much more excited to reply in an old and insignificant topic than in the more actual one. :( That topic has several unanswered questions in the end.

can you guys comprehend the impact of such changes?  can you guys imagine HelliosRed without the Red glowing effect of a Fear gs or HeliosGreen without the Green effect of a OP Poison gs ????  i would quite the game too

latest?cb=20151105211259

On 7/2/2018 at 6:27 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

On my Green toon, I used lots of minion contracts but still never got the Seiren, which is the only possible minion to use for a green toon, imho. This is the list of HeliosGreen's Minions: HeliosGreens%20Minions_zps4xchczlv.png

None of them is green. Can I get the Seiren anyway? Many other toons got it without contracts.

Can I make use of them by adding to the main minion, if I get one? How to evolve minions? How to use Minium and Spinel coins?

On 7/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Aly-DN said:

Here is the story of the guy who has two Grade A minions and isn't happy because he wants a Grade C.

I get the whole matchy-matchy thing, but there are players all over the servers wishing for your luck.

39 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

can you guys comprehend the impact of such changes?  can you guys imagine HelliosRed without the Red glowing effect of a Fear gs or HeliosGreen without the Green effect of a OP Poison gs ????  i would quite the game too

latest?cb=20151105211259

It is certainly madness.

Archived