Elyos Invasion boss: Heavy Tetran

Magikarp-DN

This is the second week Siel Asmos have killed the boss. From what it seems the loot is only to the alliance that has the highest dps on the boss. I just want to confirm if its a bug or not. Its ridiculous that ONLY 1 alliance gets loot when it takes 1 full league to kill it. The alert you get after kill it says "After you killed the Heavy Tetran, you have received a <Tetran Supply Box>  that has a chance of giving you Empyrean Lord's Enchantment Stones". I can confirm this alert with this SS after killing the boss. http://imgur.com/zZLkGFg.

Making this post here cause I don't think support can deal with 192+ players every weekend with the loot.

We killed that invasion boss (Sturdy Kenovikan) on Siel Elyos 3 times already, only the last time I got that system message..

The boss is supposed to give the box to everyone that participated…but it’s clearly bugged, if you send a ticket to support they’ll give you the reward box…..I got it the two last times (for the first time we killed it I didn’t send the ticket)

Sadly…people is losing interest on the boss….because they either don’t know how to send a ticket or simply is too much of a bother to do it every weekend. This last time we barely killed it on time…compared to the time before where we killed it with a lot of time to spare.

I really hope this issue gets fixed soon, before people lose all the interest on this event.

• Cyan changed the title to Elyos Invasion boss: Heavy Tetran
  • Aion Team

These threads didn't merge quite how I wanted them to, but thank for the reports on this. The devs are investigating it. If you did participate in the killing of the boss and did not receive the items, please send a ticket to support and they can assist you further.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:34 PM, Nadiezhda-SL said:

We killed that invasion boss (Sturdy Kenovikan) on Siel Elyos 3 times already, only the last time I got that system message..

The boss is supposed to give the box to everyone that participated…but it’s clearly bugged, if you send a ticket to support they’ll give you the reward box…..I got it the two last times (for the first time we killed it I didn’t send the ticket)

Ugh, I'm going to have to start ticketing right afterward. I was in on the SL Elyos kill last week but I don't remember day or time we did it, just that it was at night eastern time. I can't imagine "Oh yeah, I was there too but I don't remember what day it was" netting me much 9_9

Archived