gj ncsoft

Forgive-KT

Gosh reading this makes me lol. Every 65+ character got 2 temperings for free as part of the homeward bound event. AP, spinel medals are cheap. If people could get +4 accessories in the first few weeks of 5.3, getting the current 75 AP accessories to +7 should not be a problem what so ever. For me I needed an average of 3 of each accessory which is very cheap if you've been doing Kumuki.

Heck I'm almost full +7 and I haven't paid seen September 2016, so a lot of people complaining here need to get good and stop crying.

To be honest getting full +7 75 AP accessories was much easier than getting full +5 65 AP accessories back in the day.

Only needed kinah for temperings, but with this event you don't even need kinah for +7 AP accessories.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Gosh reading this makes me lol. Every 65+ character got 2 temperings for free as part of the homeward bound event. AP, spinel medals are cheap. If people could get +4 accessories in the first few weeks of 5.3, getting the current 75 AP accessories to +7 should not be a problem what so ever. For me I needed an average of 3 of each accessory which is very cheap if you've been doing Kumuki.

Heck I'm almost full +7 and I haven't paid seen September 2016, so a lot of people complaining here need to get good and stop crying.

To be honest getting full +7 75 AP accessories was much easier than getting full +5 65 AP accessories back in the day.

alright john ima give you a few mins to delete that coz you sound a bit cooked haha, i have all 5's and failed a ring 9x before getting 5 so haha

1 hour ago, Momo-KT said:

alright john ima give you a few mins to delete that coz you sound a bit cooked haha, i have all 5's and failed a ring 9x before getting 5 so haha

Dont bother arguing with john,they like to make out how easy it is to get geared without paying,when most sane player's know with RNG and exploding gear this isnt the case,unless you live in moms basement and play this game 24/7 with multiple accounts you aren't getting anywhere.

The sooner Nc korea realises tempering and gear higher than +15 is a bad idea the better,this game may not be dead yet but it will be in a year or 2 at the most cant rely on whale's forever.Player's want fun,we dont enjoy midless grinds to max level,we dont enjoy exploding gear,we are sick and tired of pay2wins in there +20 gears and +7 or higher accessorys,please wake up ncsoft and go back to the days of fun and egaging content and gearing not mindless grinds and opening wallets to win.

It's very clear your current model doesnt make player's stay cause otherwise we wouldnt be down too 2 servers,aion is dying sorry but it is dying, healthy games have hundreds of thousands playing or millions,aion has huge potential but the morons in charge have zero idea on marketing this game to western or eu markets,what works in korea clearly doesnt work here,what is it 9 years and you still cant work it out,never seen such a failure company.

And when servers do eventually close ill have a gold old chuckle at all the bads that pumped 50k+ into a game cause they couldnt win any other way.

I'm the most critical of what NCsoft does, I'm still not over the loss of Void Cube; but I want you people to know that I'm not lying. It's all possible with each patch making things easier than before.

Zikira a lot of games don't have over 100 000 players, or over 10 000 players that doesn't mean they're unhealthy.

You wanna know what hurts this game, people like you who think pay2win is real. It isn't, it's nothing but an illusion. Paying isn't bad, in fact it's good for the game but it is wrong to believe paying = winning and those that do pay should be despised. If people want to spend thousands that is their own prerogative, not mine, not yours.

The only time you should see gear exploding is post-amplification, but to think that the current enchant is bad is a joke. I rather a much higher chance to succeed if not 100% succeed with gear breaking on failure, than the back and forth rubbish of +1/ -1 or reset to 10 we had prior to 5.0.

And why the heck do you need to level up let alone grind for it. Ever heard of essences cores? I know of 72 AT's that got level 75 skills and there's something called level reduction stones.

People like you complain about the game with no real understanding of the game, so if you want to be critical about the game start by getting to know some facts and stop with the biased assumptions.

4 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

I'm the most critical of what NCsoft does, I'm still not over the loss of Void Cube; but I want you people to know that I'm not lying. It's all possible with each patch making things easier than before.

Zikira a lot of games don't have over 100 000 players, or over 10 000 players that doesn't mean they're unhealthy.

You wanna know what hurts this game, people like you who think pay2win is real. It isn't, it's nothing but an illusion. Paying isn't bad, in fact it's good for the game but it is wrong to believe paying = winning and those that do pay should be despised. If people want to spend thousands that is their own prerogative, not mine, not yours.

The only time you should see gear exploding is post-amplification, but to think that the current enchant is bad is a joke. I rather a much higher chance to succeed if not 100% succeed with gear breaking on failure, than the back and forth rubbish of +1/ -1 or reset to 10 we had prior to 5.0.

And why the heck do you need to level up let alone grind for it. Ever heard of essences cores? I know of 72 AT's that got level 75 skills and there's something called level reduction stones.

People like you complain about the game with no real understanding of the game, so if you want to be critical about the game start by getting to know some facts and stop with the biased assumptions.

Mate i can relate to your way our thinking, it is true that knowing the game mechanics or taking advantage of every possibility of farm in whatever instance, make an army of alts and put effort, and hard work can take you to the top of competitive players, for example I started doing 3 instances at a time... how? dual client 1 alt afk in luna, in the other account i put an alt in luna i swap character and i do Kumuki in less than 9 minutes so i can go back to the original toon before it gets kicked and the luna is almost over,  so in 12-13 minutes i do 3 instances. and heck i'm thinking about installing Virtual Box and Run 4 accounts lol... but i think that is too much

But dude... you definitely can't say at all that P2W is an illusion, that's not being realistic...

here you have some proof if you think P2W it is a myth

4200 dollars spent on a single item...   and now in 5.8 a +10 plume gives  5% PvP atk

Here people you can check the probabilities of upgrading a plume to +10

6 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Hello John, I would like to set an appointment for you to sit down and talk with our glorious Elyos Army Governor, Mlaki. Please reply and let me know what's the best time for you.

8 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Paying isnt winning???

Rigtio so the average player with +10/15 gear and lower accessorys can totally compete against people in full sets of gear +20 and +7 accessorys,who mind you have multiple sets like that.

And this game isn't healthy im sorry you fail too see that,and if ncsoft shutdown every alt and bot account we would really see how empty aion is.

Im sorry for you that you feel the need to defend these things and are obviously a spender yourself despite denying it,as i said the sooner nc korea realises this direction is not healthy for the game the better,i have no issue with gear via luna or event's.

I just am sick and tired of pvp bads in +20 gear constantly saying they arent pay2win when they clearly are,at least be honest about it the playerbase knows who pays2win and buys accounts and hacks, scams and yet they still deny it only making themselves look even more stupid in the process.

I'm subbing back to wow anyways least for my 15 dollars i can VS people evenly and lose cause of my mistakes,not cause some baddy opens their wallet to get high level gear enchants and plumes bracelets etc.I dont even know why all you pay2wins even bother playing you zerg asmos,sit around illuma dueling thinking your pros and arent very good at pvp anyways.

23 hours ago, Maladro-KT said:

2 things is fcking stupid on this patch 

1st one is the accesorie purify on +7 

WE NEED AT +5 !!!! COME TO REALITY most of ppl have +4 +5, only 1% have +7 the wallet warriors  

2nd is the extra stigma,  

for real we need all stigmas at least +9 ???? lol

WAKE UP!!!!WE NEED ALSO AT +5

i think you guys as bow said you don't know how the game played and you loosing ppl like this 

Plus five nothing. I tried 3x at +2 all broke and done screw that. It's all rng and this games rng is not for everyone. Takes alot money, luck and no life commitment. Should be able to earn them same way as the lvl 75. I see a huge gap coming between the high spenders and the average player. I won't put anything into breaking gear not worth it, really don't play this much anymore at all because of bright idea's like this patch.

Pay to win is an illusion. Dior had to spend 1680 temperings for that +10 pure plume, while there was a free to play player that did it in 16.

I'm telling you the free to play/ the one that pays <100 per month is on par with those that spend a lot. All of them will be +15 gear and +5 accessories. People have better RNG than others and paying doesn't mean you will get good RNG.

I used 1028 temperings myself which I got for 6 AUS cents each, but it still costed lots and lots of US dollar worth of NCoin, and I went home with an empty plume. Only got to +9 5 times, with the first 200 temperings only making +8 tops.

None of you have been to the extremes, I've paid and tried and I couldn't get to +10 pure plume, but ever since I restricted my ncoin spending heavily I have gotten +35 pieces and +10 essence cores, +7 accessories.

I recently made 87bill in the span of 17 days and I haven't spent Ncoin since that dreaded power of the plumes event.

Some of you people know nothing! I do know, and that's why I can be critical about NCsoft. If you cannot get your facts right, then you have no right in criticising NCsoft.

And if you wanna know, I only AFK luna for EXP.

Heck I would be better geared than Dior for sure (if you exclude the greatsword, since I broke mine and need another +20), and the guy probably spent atleast 30k US since September 2016 then and me nothing.

What does that have to say about pay to win huh?

Honestly stop your whinging and get good.

9 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Heck I would be better geared than Dior for sure (if you exclude the greatsword, since I broke mine and need another +20), and the guy probably spent atleast 30k US since September 2016 then and me nothing.

What does that have to say about pay to win huh?

Honestly stop your whinging and get good.

that both are Real P2W players and Hardworking players...   i don't see any illusion here

10 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Pay to win is an illusion. Dior had to spend 1680 temperings for that +10 pure plume, while there was a free to play player that did it in 16.

I'm telling you the free to play/ the one that pays <100 per month is on par with those that spend a lot. All of them will be +15 gear and +5 accessories. People have better RNG than others and paying doesn't mean you will get good RNG.

I used 1028 temperings myself which I got for 6 AUS cents each, but it still costed lots and lots of US dollar worth of NCoin, and I went home with an empty plume. Only got to +9 5 times, with the first 200 temperings only making +8 tops.

None of you have been to the extremes, I've paid and tried and I couldn't get to +10 pure plume, but ever since I restricted my ncoin spending heavily I have gotten +35 pieces and +10 essence cores, +7 accessories.

I recently made 87bill in the span of 17 days and I haven't spent Ncoin since that dreaded power of the plumes event.

Some of you people know nothing! I do know, and that's why I can be critical about NCsoft. If you cannot get your facts right, then you have no right in criticising NCsoft.

And if you wanna know, I only AFK luna for EXP.

Alright ima start with yes, pay to win is an illusion because people like you don't actually win. Now dior spent 1680 and made a +10 plume, sure you can consider people unlucky, but another one of my friends spent $3500 usd too, and another spent $2000 and didnt get it. Now that is not the only thing taking into consideration here. You're going to tell me you spent 1028 temperings and ended up with an empty plume, but didnt have like a +7 left over in case you fail them all?. No you didnt get +35 "pieces", and thats a fact, maybe you got +10 essence cores by spamming 100's of them, and maybe you got +7 accessories because you were willing to spend. My friend has 200b, a +10 plume +9 bracelet and +5 75ap accessories because the real point you're missing, is what do you think is going to happen when me and my friends do decide to make +7 accessories and upgrade them, then further make them +5 in the new version. No one is going to fight you because thats like having a +12 accessory vs having +5 right now, not to mention you probably still have the new armor whichg is even more pvp defense they wont be able to counter. Also me being able to finish monolith 5x and have 35 weapon/armor/accessory tokens already is irrelevant becasue i don't have the +7 accesssories in the first place, it is a MUCH better idea to have them +5 to purify because at least there is only a way for players to get the accessories FASTER by being able to finish monolith, rather than NEVER because they don't have +7 accessories. That is my point.

Now the last part is the main point you're missing, i have gotten power 10's in my gear, i have gotten +5 accessories, i have gotten level 75 max xp bar, i have beaten frozen monolith, what i havent done is spend a few 100 $$ to make +7 accessories, because even if i did what is someone going to do when i sheba them for 13000 damage and my skills do 2500-300 as a sin because my pvp attack is infitely higher than the other player? the accessories were +5 to purify in China/taiwan because it makes 100% more logical sense to go from +5-0 meaning your new accessory is just 0. The only regions that were +7 was KR and russia because they had events where your level 75 ap accessory would not break and only go from 5-4 if you broke it. It was only ever +7 in other regions that had tempering events.

Please forum message Cyan about it as its the only chance people will still play this game, at least until 6.0

On 1/10/2018 at 9:48 PM, MudHestia-KT said:

Actually, there are no pve accessories.  If you try to purify a +5 harvester accessory, you get a +2 accessory that in the purification preview screen gives you bonus pvp stats (+1.0%), not pve stats (beyond the base pve stats of the accessory).  Also, this patch did not include the greywolf (pve) accessories at all.  This was a purely pvp patch.

-Mud

Also,this patch did not include the graywolf(pve) accesories at al!!!!!!!!!! 

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

When are this accesories sheduled to come felas?!O.o That mean new little patches are coming before 6.0??? !!!

I understand the frustration of what's going on, 5.8 isn't complete, we missed half of 5.6, but surely they'll be fixing some of the issues sooner or later, right?

Regarding the accessories, remember we already have Transcendent Tempering Solution in the game's database, along with Stigma Enchantment Stone for stigmas. It's just a matter of time before they start making these accessible to players, it could be through events, but I seriously believe these should be available in game.

So, +7 accs too much? Well, it's Korean standard they didn't change, and they will have to change.

Archived