Forums

gj ncsoft

Forgive-KT

21 hours ago, Caneclutch-DN said:

If you can't get +7 what makes you think others can? If someone like you puts that much effort I highly doubt there would be people with level 80 AP accessories in the first place.

the point is there are ppl that already have +7 pvp aessories lol...i mean it's ok i can skip the +20 gears while mine were breaking on +6(before the 100% suces rate with omega +greater suppllements) i am even ok with the +10 braccellets or plumes while i spent a month doing the kromede event  with 18 chars to end up with a +0 and buying more temperings,i could actually compete with these ppl but +10% pvp attk in total is just to much and ppl can't be competitive against this.I completely understand the fact that a company needs money i even buy some stuff every now and then to support them without really need something but that's like they saying "gimme your money or forget the pvp" lol,that's what makes me complain because we don't get anything like korea players (event that aessories only drop 1 upon failure)but we get the rest of the patch,other countries like japan didn't got an event but they could purify at +5......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Tenshei-DN said:

the point is there are ppl that already have +7 pvp aessories lol...i mean it's ok i can skip the +20 gears while mine were breaking on +6(before the 100% suces rate with omega +greater suppllements) i am even ok with the +10 braccellets or plumes while i spent a month doing the kromede event  with 18 chars to end up with a +0 and buying more temperings,i could actually compete with these ppl but +10% pvp attk in total is just to much and ppl can't be competitive against this.I completely understand the fact that a company needs money i even buy some stuff every now and then to support them without really need something but that's like they saying "gimme your money or forget the pvp" lol,that's what makes me complain because we don't get anything like korea players (event that aessories only drop 1 upon failure)but we get the rest of the patch,other countries like japan didn't got an event but they could purify at +5......

I think there's many people who are happy to support the company,myself included.The point is with each xpac/patch its just getting ridiculous.

An average subscription to a non f2play game we will say is 20 bucks a month,thats 240 dollars a year if i spend that in aion on ncoin and convert to kinah i still dont even come close to getting reasonably geared,unless as the no lifer's say make a Alt army to spam things like underpath etc for temperings and omega's.

this stratgey is not fun or enjoyable,and when iv'e sunk a years worth of sub money into a game i should realistically be geared and able to compete yet im not.

Bracelets,plumes,core's pets high grade manastones felic boxes,chanting supp,this game is literally a time kinah and money sink,player's spend more time trying to get geared than playing the game.

And even if you do get reasonably geared for pvp,it's basically a zergfest on both maps,sure there's the occasional pocket of awesome 1vs1 or 6vs6 pvp but it's rare,maps are dead player's are just Afking in city's.This game is seriously boring as nyerk with occasional fun.I think i will finally quit at least till 6.0 because pvp is dead zergs or vsing massive pay2wins aint fun in my view.

There's plenty of mmos who want our money and really the way ncsoft has ignored everyone's feedback for years really says they dont want western gamer's.The ceo's wife make's big speeches about wanting to crack into western markets but cant even get Cms or developers to interact with us on Na forums,like how can you expect to grow a western playerbase if you dont nyerking talk to us,here's article link for a truly great laugh .https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2017/05/23/ncsoft-goes-west-how-the-korean-video-game-giant-is-translating-success/#2bb72c236b59

Im basically done with this company until 6.0 they are the worst managed company NA region,and why people continue to think anything will change until there's massive drops in players is beyond me,they wont care until they need another merge and even then its doubtful.

This so called pay 2 wins have to grind much harder just to get purification materials, in fact free to plays are on the same footing as you can't buy instance resets for frozen monolith or ensure wins in a 48+ vs 48+ that is evergale. Everybody needs to put effort. Whats funny is you think people actually grind luna, when in reality to afk it for xp on a few characters. The real kinah comes from events.

On 1/13/2018 at 9:08 AM, Tenshei-DN said:

so the +7 accessories got me thinking into the situation i am dealling now ... i failed 17 accessories for +5 (not even kidding for the number) and  i am not full +5 yet so the chances for me to get full +7 are lower than the location of hell but if i don't get the new accessories i wont be able to be even competitive because it's literally like i am using lvl 65 eternal ap accessories vs the lvl 75 we are using now so my request to nc is,please guys make the accessories purifiable from +5 and if you need that bad the money make an errand i am sure a lot of ppl would like to help....

This x 1000

5 hours ago, handsome-DN said:

This x 1000

People can't even get purification materials, you know how hard it is to get into Evergale and get the quest done. Also to mention getting the correct purification material. A lot of people can't do Frozen Monolith. Nobody is gonna get the accessories for a long time.

1 hour ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

People can't even get purification materials, you know how hard it is to get into Evergale and get the quest done. Also to mention getting the correct purification material. A lot of people can't do Frozen Monolith. Nobody is gonna get the accessories for a long time.

dude we killed u like 8 times u using +8 boundless and +7 AP accs but u were charging at us with a dual wield and wearing shadewing level 5 gear and a +2 bracelet????????????????? dont u have full +35 cause its so easy?  getting the materials for the accessory is actually the easiest part of it all hahaahaha

30 minutes ago, Gaup-KT said:

dude we killed u like 8 times u using +8 boundless and +7 AP accs but u were charging at us with a dual wield and wearing shadewing level 5 gear and a +2 bracelet????????????????? dont u have full +35 cause its so easy?  getting the materials for the accessory is actually the easiest part of it all hahaahaha

For what reason do you think anyone at all would listen to you over John?

"we" killed "u", implying a group killed a singular. Your English is either nyerk weak or your ganged up on a solo player. So which is it plebeian?

37 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

For what reason do you think anyone at all would listen to you over John?

"we" killed "u", implying a group killed a singular. Your English is either nyerk weak or your ganged up on a solo player. So which is it plebeian?

We ganged up on a solo player in a 96v96 battle. Besides that...... no one has to listen to me at all but this whole thread is about trying to get NC to change the accessory purification requirement from +7 to +5 because the majority of players who have accessories for pvp and care about their equipment/character progression are probably at +5.  Chill dude I'm just roasting johngunmad cause hes obviously cooked out of his mind.

Just now, Mempo-KT said:

Exactly. Purified gear is not for the majority; it is for the dedicated few.

Dedicated and swiping their credit card are two different things. There has always been a gear gap between the average player and someone who spends a lot of money on the game but never so much where the dude who upgraded his accessories and +7 or 8 the new ones had 14-20% more PvP attack % over 75a +5.  I know a ton of people who are "dedicated" to this game and most of them do not have +7s let alone all of the accessories +7. Not sure why you are trying to argue when making them +5 does nothing but help the game, and in its current state the game could use some help.

Just now, Gaup-KT said:

Dedicated and swiping their credit card are two different things. There has always been a gear gap between the average player and someone who spends a lot of money on the game but never so much where the dude who upgraded his accessories and +7 or 8 the new ones had 14-20% more PvP attack % over 75a +5.  I know a ton of people who are "dedicated" to this game and most of them do not have +7s let alone all of the accessories +7. Not sure why you are trying to argue when making them +5 does nothing but help the game, and in its current state the game could use some help.

That is because the game was designed to be a hobby and an outlet for gambling in Korea, as traditional gambling is illegal there.

And no. Dedicated and swiping a card for your hobbies are far from different.

Ever seen a dedicated sprinter not fork out hundreds of dollars a year for coaching or a pair of running spikes? Ever seen a dedicated WoW player not sacrifice months of their life not working to allow them to press content? Ever seen a dedicated fisherman not spend a grand on a new rod and reel when his last gets dragged under? How many rifles and sight combos can you reference that cost less than a grand that any dedicated sportsman would find worthy?

Aion isn't for you. Unfortunately that's not an uncommon issue for people on the NA server.

3 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

That is because the game was designed to be a hobby and an outlet for gambling in Korea, as traditional gambling is illegal there.

And no. Dedicated and swiping a card for your hobbies are far from different.

Ever seen a dedicated sprinter not fork out hundreds of dollars a year for coaching or a pair of running spikes? Ever seen a dedicated WoW player not sacrifice months of their life not working to allow them to press content? Ever seen a dedicated fisherman not spend a grand on a new rod and reel when his last gets dragged under? How many rifles and sight combos can you reference that cost less than a grand that any dedicated sportsman would find worthy?

Aion isn't for you. Unfortunately that's not an uncommon issue for people on the NA server.

OK. ur cooked as well keep on keeping on that forum post is getting up there

13 hours ago, Gaup-KT said:

Yeah I dual wield in evergale, cause I still using Longtooth katalium 65 extend and need to maintain good single target damage as well as help Sheba do the killing for me since I'm still in 65 gear. I simply refuse to equip my +35 gear till I have a +20 magna greatsword. If you look earliar in this thread you can see a picture of one of my pieces.

And yes I suck so hard at enchanting plumes or bracelets, but for some reason armour and accessories come real easy for me.

I wanted to stay away from this thread but, I don't think +7 is appropriate for the playerbase. +5 feels much better (even I have a +5). NCsoft, do you want most of your players to NEVER EVER IN THEIR LIFE have access to this upgrade? and for those that do, to have the BIGGEST HUGEST EVER advantage over all other players?
Let's even the gap a little please? :)

Archived