Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 11, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

- Changes -

• An issue with AP to GP conversion NPCs unintentionally spawning will be fixed.
  • An issue which caused players to be flagged as returning users will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Wednesday, January 11, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

- Changes -

• An issue with AP to GP conversion NPCs unintentionally spawning will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Could you possibly see it in your hearts GMs to give us a Plastic Surgery Ticket? Some of us didn't get to enjoy doing the Returning Daeva Event and I have three toons who still need to be fixed after that huge patch that mutilated their faces. *sigh*

Just now, DeliciouslySexy-DN said:

Still curious about items thats suppose to drop in BoS not being there, you know the items needed to upgrade your harvester or apollon gears?!

funny part they dont even drop from normal/hard mode at least it is not mentioned in powerbook. Probably gotta wait for events :D

• Aion Team
26 minutes ago, MikyM-DN said:

Unscheduled maintenance, but still not fixing luna?

Due to the way patches and builds work this was not able to be fixed in today's patch. We are looking to have this issue (and a few others potentially) fixed during the next scheduled maintenance. 

7 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Due to the way patches and builds work this was not able to be fixed in today's patch. We are looking to have this issue (and a few others potentially) fixed during the next scheduled maintenance. 

yes...the  npc selling gray wolf stuff missing from his spot for example?!

there will be any ideas what to do with old ap gears? even old bm gears can be exhanged to ap and why thats not works to ap gear a lot ppl got old ap gears and they cant do anything with them ppl worked hard on them enchant and socket and only way they  get to delete it  rly wierd  (sry for bad english)

30 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

Could you possibly see it in your hearts GMs to give us a Plastic Surgery Ticket? Some of us didn't get to enjoy doing the Returning Daeva Event and I have three toons who still need to be fixed after that huge patch that mutilated their faces. *sigh*

"Enjoying the Returning Daeva Event" was not going to give you a plastic surgery ticket unless your character was under level 20.. if at all. Returning Daevas get a "Twins Gift" at level 20. That might have had a plastic surgery ticket in it. I am not sure. I know that the New Daeva gift does include the Plastic Surgery ticket. So your characters were never going to get to fix their faces unless they were under level 20 anyway.

19 minutes ago, Cyan said:

yup you need to fix BoS as well, since the items to upgrade your harvesters or apollon does not drop in it, as it should have.

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

"Enjoying the Returning Daeva Event" was not going to give you a plastic surgery ticket unless your character was under level 20.. if at all. Returning Daevas get a "Twins Gift" at level 20. That might have had a plastic surgery ticket in it. I am not sure. I know that the New Daeva gift does include the Plastic Surgery ticket. So your characters were never going to get to fix their faces unless they were under level 20 anyway.

You're right, I forgot about that technicality.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Yep, can confirm there's a Plastic Surgery ticket at level 20 with "Twins Gift" - which seems to be a gift that keeps on giving, from the looks of things, because it also gave me another "Twins Gift" to be opened at level 22. Then another at 24, and another at 28. I didn't get a chance to check at what level I can open the next one as the servers went down just after I had fun dyeing my Chanter's Fledgling gear pink with the dyes that came in the level 28 Twins Gift (two pink dyes, 2 aqua and one green).

I was fortunate to have decided to make a new Chanter character for the hell of it just the previous day and had gotten her up to level 18 by the event. I was a bit disappointed by the Noble gear that came with the event though - the Fledgling gear you get at level 10 is better, though the weapons seem better, so I traded up her staff for the Noble staff and kept her in the Fledgling gear and she can stay in that for now.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

- Changes -

If this maintenance resets Arena of Discipline then you bascially just ruined the competition season in the very first week 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

- Changes -

Can you guys fix the twin box so people over level 20 can open it and for people who are leveling and missed the box because they level so fast 

Weirdly, there's also a box that's for characters level 9 or under - but obviously the only characters under level 10 able to get the box will be the ones who are level 9 and on their way to their Ascension ceremony. Just for the hell of it, I quickly created a new alt (I'd been wanting to play around with a Ranger character anyway) and she grabbed the box immediately on arriving at Sanctum - but the box was locked and she couldn't open it. So at that point, the only alts that could open that box wouldn't even be able to get it in the first place.

I'm hoping that for those that were doing the quest for the AP to GP NPC's they will have their ap and kinah returned since you are removing said NPCs.  It was unknown that this was not intentional and on my character sits most of the items for the quest completion minus all the needed ap items since I was trying to get more.  (only had 7 iirc in my bag but all the vicious marks.)

Archived