Forums

Aion: Heart of Frost Known Issues - January 31, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

Known Issues

• Equipment Purifiers in Pandemonium and Sanctum are not functioning correctly.
  • Coalition skills are not usable during Divine Fortress Siege.

Resolved

• Players who logged in after the January 10 scheduled maintenance were incorrectly given the Returning Player status.
  • Some quests are missing text in Illuma and Norsvold. 
  • Claiming the daily free Mysterious Material Box does not grant the box.
  • Chaos, Discipline, Harmony arenas have unlimited entries for non Prestige Pack and Entry Boost Pack holders.
  • Prestiege Pack quests are not available for Prestiege Pack holders.
  • Daishunerk's Game of Fate rewards were reverted to an old version.
  • Harvester Equipment Soulstone is currently not available in Bastion of Souls.

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically you are focusing on the only thing that gives free items to the players and none of the things were the players are losing items. Nice to see your priorities.

And nope. The bug showing the returning status is not solved at all. 80-90% of the players still have the returning user status. Most of them got their free temperings and the few ones who do not have it are felling really sad and unlucky cause they do not have those items. I think that at this point the best solution is to give the event items to everyone. 

I also feel bad for those who still pay the prestige pack. I know how much time they will have to wait to see the compensation, cause I used to have it and I waited for a looooong time the last time. (and if is important to you, that was one of the reassons to stop my suscription. The other reasson was the totally outdated rewards. But again, just if you care about your customers opinions and why they stop paying for something)

4 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I do not know if this change in the number of entries to the arenas was planned, but now discipline, harmony and chaos have unlimited entries and chaos has only one entry and there is no information in the patch note.

Aion0032.jpg

damn i don't have that tasty bug >_<

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

And nope. The bug showing the returning status is not solved at all. 80-90% of the players still have the returning user status. Most of them got their free temperings and the few ones who do not have it are felling really sad and unlucky cause they do not have those items. I think that at this point the best solution is to give the event items to everyone. 

Cyan already stated the bug is already fixed, but because they didnt want to screw over the actual returning players, we all get to keep the status for 30 days. :P So, yes, fixed.

Did you mean to put the Norsvold Invasion at the very same time as UA siege on Sunday? So either the Amos do their Invasion (the one you fixed with the extra minium and all) and are at a disadvantage for UA or the miss the Invasion altogether and do the UA siege.

Freaking AWESOME, NCWest.

FREAKING.

AWESOME.

tenor.gif

19 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I do not know if this change in the number of entries to the arenas was planned, but now discipline, harmony and chaos have unlimited entries and chaos has only one entry and there is no information in the patch note.

Aion0032.jpg

You mean arena of glory only has one entry? I'm having the same problem, 12 hour cooldown after entering one round of glory even though I have 20 over glory tickets in inventory.

4 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

You mean arena of glory only has one entry? I'm having the same problem, 12 hour cooldown after entering one round of glory even though I have 20 over glory tickets in inventory.

I can understand putting a limit on glory entries while they have unlimited chaos/discipline/harmony entries going on. I have so many of those tickets now just from today alone. : x One entry is too little, but still.

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I can understand putting a limit on glory entries while they have unlimited chaos/discipline/harmony entries going on. I have so many of those tickets now just from today alone. : x One entry is too little, but still.

The thing is this is not intended is it? Cause I just saw MechEagle entering glory like four times on stream.

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You mean while the thing is BUGGED. Let's not act like this is some lovely gift. Some people have unlimited access to GP, AP, arena tokens and Glory Tickets. Having that stupid AP to GP mob up for a day totally messed with the rankings. Imagine what 5 or 6 days of this arena bug will do? Totally game breaking.

Back to bugs..

1. There were no Coalition buffs available for the Divine siege. Is this intended?

2. BoS doesn't appear to be dropping the items to purify the Harvester's and Apollon's sets.

3. Dredg and Evergale are the only PvP instances that are dropping soulstones to purify our abyss sets. Is that intended? I mean.. the Soulstone for the armor is -called- the Ironwall Commander's Soulstone (or something like that). Wouldn't it make sense if they dropped from the Iron Wall instance?

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You mean while the thing is BUGGED. Let's not act like this is some lovely gift. Some people have unlimited access to GP, AP, arena tokens and Glory Tickets. Having that stupid AP to GP mob up for a day totally messed with the rankings. Imagine what 5 or 6 days of this arena bug will do? Totally game breaking.

Back to bugs..

1. There were no Coalition buffs available for the Divine siege. Is this intended?

2. BoS doesn't appear to be dropping the items to purify the Harvester's and Apollon's sets.

3. Dredg and Evergale are the only PvP instances that are dropping soulstones to purify our abyss sets. Is that intended? I mean.. the Soulstone for the armor is -called- the Ironwall Commander's Soulstone (or something like that). Wouldn't it make sense if they dropped from the Iron Wall instance?

Yes to answer your point 3 in the database you can only obtain soulstones from divine siege/frozen monolith/evergale/dredge. If you are looking for a specific soulstone like me whose rushing for weapon purification for now you can only exchange your armor soulstones for 50 grey wolf marks and buy the rng soulstone box at 60 grey wolf marks to gamble for weapon soulstone. Therefore, I suppose it is intended since korean game has to cater to korean grindfest.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Its called "Iron Wall" because its armour, so "impenetrable defence". :P

13 hours ago, Ashtar-KT said:

So the entries are not supposed to be unlimited for Arena of Discipline?

Nope! not at all, those are only 5 times per week

11 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Do you have prestige/instance boost pack?

Because I don't, and I have ran SO MUCH ARENA today.

yep i have prestige... dayum can i deactivate it? >_<

Archived