Question: It is worth to get lvl 80 pvp gear?

Asmodir-DN

Since we will get the "big erase" on 6.0, is it worth it to get ? Its archdaeva (but i hope they just change that classification from sets and not remove them from inv/WH) and will it be possible to get (in case missing boots or w/e part) ? Im very curious about this since i already see my crafts completly useless and such.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:16 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

Since we will get the "big erase" on 6.0, is it worth it to get ? Its archdaeva (but i hope they just change that classification from sets and not remove them from inv/WH) and will it be possible to get (in case missing boots or w/e part) ? Im very curious about this since i already see my crafts completly useless and such.

ofc it does if you can(+7 accessories in order to purify) if you don't get the new gear ppl will 2 shot you untill aion 6.0 comes and that's at least 5 months not to mention that new gear at +30 = the aion 6.0 gear at it's 2nd stage or something like this(by that i mean they will give the aion 6.0 gear i am not talking about stats but about actual

gear)

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2018 at 11:16 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

Here is what, a 75lvl +7 accessory is better than a 80lvl +2 accessory in pvp bonus (you give one 75 lvl +7 to get a +2 lvl 80, this is why I mention it) but of course the other stats are better. Sure thing the accessories do not break but a failed tempering will take it back to +0. I am not sure at what tempering the 80 lvl ones get better (could be +4 or something)

The 80lvl armor and weapon though does worth it because it only gets better and the enchants you lose can be remade with the 100% chance with greater supplements. Also as I read (and correct me if I am wrong) it gets a safe enchant pad every 5 enchants, meaning that once you take it to +15 with omega + greater supplements, it will not go below +15 at a failed enchant, at +15~+19 if it s fails it will go down to +15, if it hits +20 though, it is another safe enchant pad, meaning that from +20~+24 if it fails it will go back to +20

Of course that means diminishing rates at higher enchants but the fact you can safe enchant it without breaking and having an enchant pad every 5 enchants only gives end game people a reason to keep playing and upgrade their armor.

Now does it worth it since we get the erase... well if our omegas get "erased" what is a better way to use it other than use it now to get the best of the gears we have now? Everything will be somehow compensated, whatever is deleted will count as something else in the new update. I am not sure about the ratios and what consumables will be exchangeable but they won't simply delete our inventories and make us start from the beginning.

One of the things that will be as mentioned above, is that if you manage to get the 80 lvl armor to +30 it will be exchangeable with the new armor of 6.0, so you won't have to farm it.

Then RNG comes to conversation and of course the amount of billions you can make in game.

Archived