Asmodir-DN

Question: It is worth to get lvl 80 pvp gear?

Since we will get the "big erase" on 6.0, is it worth it to get ? Its archdaeva (but i hope they just change that classification from sets and not remove them from inv/WH) and will it be possible to get (in case missing boots or w/e part) ? Im very curious about this since i already see my crafts completly useless and such.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:16 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

Since we will get the "big erase" on 6.0, is it worth it to get ? Its archdaeva (but i hope they just change that classification from sets and not remove them from inv/WH) and will it be possible to get (in case missing boots or w/e part) ? Im very curious about this since i already see my crafts completly useless and such.

ofc it does if you can(+7 accessories in order to purify) if you don't get the new gear ppl will 2 shot you untill aion 6.0 comes and that's at least 5 months not to mention that new gear at +30 = the aion 6.0 gear at it's 2nd stage or something like this(by that i mean they will give the aion 6.0 gear i am not talking about stats but about actual

gear)

Im not counting on NCWet keep the same trade table as korea. And im not pro on enchant, not even tempering stuff that breaks!!!. And no, even with low lvl pvp gear they cant 2 shot me yet :). But thanks ^^