Fissure Xp increase just insulting

marikazan-KT

I really had hoped nc korea or na would greatly increase the Xp from this instance and overall reduce the Xp needed for 75,but we are made to wait a year for 6.0 and easier leveling.

Running this instance on a 72 char with a 100% amulet and using 4 stars per mini boss give's a whopping .136% exp per run,thanks so much for listening to the player's and making leveling easier.

So it seems your still intent on making leveling nothing but a boring grindfest still and sucking player's dry with needing amulets stars' and repose to make even the slightest dent in making our Xp bars move.I know i shouldnt be suprised by this and your removal of kumuki is also another blow to the tedium of leveling,it really seems as a whole those in charge simply cannot learn what player's enjoy and what we dont.

1 hour ago, marikazan-KT said:

I really had hoped nc korea or na would greatly increase the Xp from this instance and overall reduce the Xp needed for 75,but we are made to wait a year for 6.0 and easier leveling.

Running this instance on a 72 char with a 100% amulet and using 4 stars per mini boss give's a whopping .136% exp per run,thanks so much for listening to the player's and making leveling easier.

So it seems your still intent on making leveling nothing but a boring grindfest still and sucking player's dry with needing amulets stars' and repose to make even the slightest dent in making our Xp bars move.I know i shouldnt be suprised by this and your removal of kumuki is also another blow to the tedium of leveling,it really seems as a whole those in charge simply cannot learn what player's enjoy and what we dont.

Why do you even care about level 75, its not even worth the grind. Better off farming essence cores. This ain't 5.1 leveling isn't that important and its just made easier and yet you complain lol? Why are you making it a grindfest, other players don't. Play smarter.

On 1/11/2018 at 10:22 PM, Johngunmad-KT said:

Why do you even care about level 75, its not even worth the grind. Better off farming essence cores. This ain't 5.1 leveling isn't that important and its just made easier and yet you complain lol? Why are you making it a grindfest, other players don't. Play smarter.

Hao 2 farm essence cores.

This patch was in part the reason why Aion in Korea had to go F2P and have the Refly update. Yes, it is still shitty having to spend so much time and effort leveling, and NCsoft have recognized that (finally).

I think it was very silly of NCwest to release 5.8 in it's current state knowing full well that it killed Aion in Korea. 

4 minutes ago, Skyline-DN said:

When even the Koreans complain, you know it's eff'd up lol

It's beyond me how they can give us something they know will fail.

I want to play Aion, but I'd rather not play it in it's current state knowing how painful it is and that everything I do now will be undone in the next coming update.

Just now, Mempo-KT said:

It's beyond me how they can give us something they know will fail.

I want to play Aion, but I'd rather not play it in it's current state knowing how painful it is and that everything I do now will be undone in the next coming update.

Well, it's not like they can give us 6.0 right now anyway. Even when it launches in Korea, they still need time to translate everything to NA for us. Might as well get SOME new content (as crappy as it may be) while we wait. 

Just now, Skyline-DN said:

Well, it's not like they can give us 6.0 right now anyway. Even when it launches in Korea, they still need time to translate everything to NA for us. Might as well get SOME new content (as crappy as it may be) while we wait. 

NCwest get every patch knowing exactly what it did to the game in Korea and yet they still don't tweak the game to suit it's audience.

This was their chance to set things up for the future of the game and they didn't.

I do not enjoy much playing AION lately and if it is true that it will take one year before we can get the 6.0 update well, it gives me a chance to find a new game that perhaps I will like more than Aion. :) I'm so sick of trying to level up.... I have given it up and started lots of new toons, but it is getting boring that too after a while.

4 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

I do not enjoy much playing AION lately and if it is true that it will take one year before we can get the 6.0 update well, it gives me a chance to find a new game that perhaps I will like more than Aion. :) I'm so sick of trying to level up.... I have given it up and started lots of new toons, but it is getting boring that too after a while.

I've had the same problem for the past several years with this game. I don't know what your situation is like, but finding an awesome legion after being gone from Aion for 3-5 years has been a godsend and makes a hell of a difference in gameplay.

I assume you want to run FoO for the experience,what else is there? In that case ,there are many other instances that are better that FoO in that regard.

• Adma's Fall ,now a 3 player instance,final boss gives you 600 mil exp and more with 100% boost,2 entries by default.66+
  • TTC,the same as Adma's Fall,same experience,2 entries by default.66+
  • Drakenseer's Lair,same as Adma's Fall,same experience,3 entries by default.69+
  • Fallen Poeta,more experience ,3 entries a week.72+

With boost pack ,you're looking at roughly 10bil XP from these instances + the 100% amulet of course.

It's little to no relevant now ,whether you run FoO or not,unless of course you want the minion contracts.The amount of experience you'll get from these four instances

outweighs the whole existence of FoO.

For those of you ,who still haven't heard about the four instances listed above,don't be scared post in LFG,there are many people doing that now.

^ That. I got 1.58% on my bar last night just from running three Admas. (I'm level 74, so 1.58% is nothing to scoff at for 30 minutes of not-much-effort.)

You don't need a healer to run Adma, Theo, and DL now. Maaaaaybe one or two heals if your whole group is like level 66. But even then, probably not. I took a 66 ranger and a 68 gladiator with my 74 chanter last week and I only cast one single-target heal the entire time. So run your 3-man instances, guys! They're a lot more tolerable than freaking Fissure.

All about dual boxing with a friend and using amu to get 2b exp/run.  2.5% at 73 per run, with instance boost pack, 15 runs of those 4 instances in a week equates to over 37.5% in a few hours (FP gives more IIRC whereas DL gives a little less than 2b).  I wasn't planning on trying to get to 75 but after this change I went from a little over halfway at 73 to 74 in 2 days (also thanks to the instance reset due to bug).  I was told that you need approximately 163b exp to get from 74-75.  Roughly 30b/week just from running these instances means you can get to 75 in about a month (doing the instances on weekly EXP rotation yields essentially two weeks worth of runs).  That's not including 2x fissures a day (700m~), UA weeklys, Nors/Illuma camps, Nors dailys (that are ridiculously easy now, 10 gaurdians and 10 shards, killing the minium quest coinciding with other ones as well), MS weekly (there are "fatty" equivalents to Fissure in there- have only found 2), CoE runs, and ToE phase 1 solo omega farm.  I'm probably missing a few other ways but getting to 75 in less than a month is not an insanely relentless grind anymore.

1 hour ago, EtherealBlade-DN said:

Transcend how do get that 2b xp?  Are you returning one of the characters or two so that one solos the boss?

Yes sorry, solo the final boss for 2b exp.  Have the other character return on your second box and friend as well.  2b exp with amu, 1b exp without.

10 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

Yes sorry, solo the final boss for 2b exp.  Have the other character return on your second box and friend as well.  2b exp with amu, 1b exp without.

Dude ty for the tip.  That xp is amazing. I did find out that the Adma boss has a 5min timer before he rages and 1 shots you but it not hard to duo the boss and one person jump out last min

10 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

Do you all need to use pillars at the same time ?  Or it won't matter ? I'm interesting to solo this boss on my sorc :)

14 hours ago, EtherealBlade-DN said:

Dude ty for the tip.  That xp is amazing. I did find out that the Adma boss has a 5min timer before he rages and 1 shots you but it not hard to duo the boss and one person jump out last min

Is there a timer? lol good to know for my alts in the future I guess.  SM smashes them in about a minute and a half to two depending on how lazy I am.  You're welcome and happy grinding!

14 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Do you all need to use pillars at the same time ?  Or it won't matter ? I'm interesting to solo this boss on my sorc :)

Yes you do, just like if you run it regularly.

11 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Yes, you have to use the 3 crystals at the same time. That is their sole purpose, to prevent you from soloing it.

LOL!  Cats out of the bag.  I doubt it's possible for them to make a full proof way unless they make it back to the old versions and multiply the exp accordingly.

Archived